Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35217 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

We are currently the top trending ICO on Twitter!

Very proud to know about it because as supporter you are going to great in terms marketing and advertising. Off course many people are thinking that adbank is completely different approach in the cryptocurrency world.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

Adbank is the #3 most talked about ICO on Twitter right now 🎉

It is really great new! As for me, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that the Adbank team has experience with such giants as Exxon Mobil, Revlon, General Motors, L’Oreal, Tesla Motors, eBay, even the FBI and NASA

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

Damn Adbankis starting to become one of the best ICO's I've ever seen! Too bad I don't have any budget left to invest some more

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

NEW INTERVIEW on the Crypto Coin Show with Adbank CMO, Angelo Dodaro:

https://steemit.com/adbank/@cryptosi/blockchain-interviews-adbank-network-cmo-angelo-dodaro

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

https://steemit.com/adbank/@cryptosi/blockchain-interviews-adbank-network-cmo-angelo-dodaro

Excellent interview! Thank you, Angelo Dodaro.
The fact that the intermediaries can go up to 70% is simply outrageous!

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:27:21 AM

We are currently the top trending ICO on Twitter!

Very proud to know about it because as supporter you are going to great in terms marketing and advertising. Off course many people are thinking that adbank is completely different approach in the cryptocurrency world.
the project does have its own attraction, I am sure that will be a lot of investors who are interested to join in this project.
the project has a good concept. success for this project.

adbank

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

Excellent interview! Thank you, Angelo Dodaro.
The fact that the intermediaries can go up to 70% is simply outrageous!

What's even worse is some ad networks don't even disclose how much they share with publishers. It's madness.

cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

Hello, Is there a softcap?
I saw that you were hoping 50,000eth (~~44 million $) and you "only" raised 4.6 million $

Thx :-)

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

I saw that you were hoping 50,000eth (~~44 million $) and you "only" raised 4.6 million $

hi there, i think there is no soft cap. also, any ico hopes that they can really raise a huge amount, they are all hoping for that. but in my own opinion, i dont think they will be able to reached 50k eth.. less than 2 weeks remains before it ends. maybe half of that eth amount can be achieved. Smiley just be positive.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

As I understand the soft cap as such is not specified anywhere and the hard cap of 50,000 eth looks very ambitious, as at the moment contains only the tenth part from it. But there's no doubt in the end may be whales.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
AidenCasanova

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

5% BONUS ENDS JANUARY 5 2018
and Over $4.6 million USD raised so far

hi there, i think there is no soft cap. also, any ico hopes that they can really raise a huge amount, they are all hoping for that. but in my own opinion, i dont think they will be able to reached 50k eth.. less than 2 weeks remains before it ends. maybe half of that eth amount can be achieved. Smiley just be positive.
anything can happen in 2 weeks
i can imagine if adbank already run on the network, many publisher will look at it
Online Advertising World will soon change it shape

childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

i agree with you. adbank still have time to reach the softcaps
and i believe adbank ico can pass the softcaps and good price when list in the market

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

PRESS MENTION: Irish Tech News

USING BLOCKCHAIN TO CUT OUT THE ADVERTISING MIDDLEMEN (Interview with CMO, Angelo Dodaro)

https://irishtechnews.ie/using-blockchain-to-cut-out-the-advertising-middlemen-angelo-dodaro-adbank/
adbank has come up with such a good idea. Creating an advertising into a more modern and digitized platform. Through this interview, it explains very well about using Blockchain to cut out advertising middlemen. Brilliant idea and I think this will be successful and many people will support this kind of project.

bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Not sure where you are finding the similarities other than the fact we both have a graph? They are a wallet, we are an advertising platform.

I am not talking about the projects in general, I am pretty aware what ETHOS is doing and what you are doing. ( By the way ETHOS is not just a wallet ;-) )
I was talking about the style of the revealed platform pictures. Both are held in the same colors and the styling looks pretty similar. Might be coincidence but that's how I see it ;-)

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
adbank

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:57:27 PM

We are adjusting our hard cap to address the rally in ETH. Anyone who has already purchased tokens will received more tokens relative to the new exchange rate. Announcement coming this week.

adbank

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

No soft cap. We have already raised enough to execute - the only thing that will be impacted by not hitting hard cap is AI development timeline and aggressiveness of acquisition strategy.

We agree that 50K ETH is unrealistic and truthfully it is well beyond what our business plan requires with the current price of ETH. Ultimately we want to do what is best for the token holders so we will be adjusting our hard cap this week. Anyone who has purchased tokens already will get additional tokens relative to the new exchange rate.

ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:23:29 AM

No soft cap. We have already raised enough to execute - the only thing that will be impacted by not hitting hard cap is AI development timeline and aggressiveness of acquisition strategy.

We agree that 50K ETH is unrealistic and truthfully it is well beyond what our business plan requires with the current price of ETH. Ultimately we want to do what is best for the token holders so we will be adjusting our hard cap this week. Anyone who has purchased tokens already will get additional tokens relative to the new exchange rate.

yeah it is unrealistic but evrything can happens as long as the ico is not yet over. im hoping you will atleast reached 5 or 6M before the ico ends dev, and when we will know the adjusted hard cap?
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

Let us all support Adbank project. It is a powerful online currency. Built on ethereum. It has a big opportunity to everyone.
josephpogi

Merit: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Hi dev how many usd that already collect in this project? And the pre sale is on going ?
bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

Hi dev how many usd that already collect in this project? And the pre sale is on going ?

It's around $5 million. They wrote this several times in the previous messages. I recommend to use the search bar on the top right ;-)

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: