Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35216 times)
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:08:09 AM

Congrats Adbank team on raising over than 3,1$ mln! Looking forward to new rounds with new bonuses, there is not much time to use the bonuses, so investors should hurry up.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grumotte

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign?
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

I read twitter feed from adbank that $3.1M already achieved right?
It's a good start because adbank's idea also good i am sure this project will success too

Adbank idea is really good and they are eliminating the middle man between the advertiser and publisher. The idea behind the projecr is good and how can they give real advertising options they have?
the project is flawless, dream team, marketing is extremely high, but the activity here is minimal - is still reading the white paper? I have a question, where can one find information about the development of the project under different cap?

Thank you for your positive comments! We have passed our soft cap in pre-sale and are able to execute what we need to from a tech standpoint. If we don't hit our funding target it impacts our AI development schedule and also impacts our acquisition aggressiveness. Our hard cap was set when ETH was $280-300...expect an update to reflect new market realities early January. Smiley

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
adbank

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:57:13 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign?

Yes, you can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408654

Sergey_kripta

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:40:13 PM

Congrats Adbank team on raising over than 3,1$ mln! Looking forward to new rounds with new bonuses, there is not much time to use the bonuses, so investors should hurry up.
Very decent result at the moment! Moreover, it is already written that they have reached 3.5 million.
Perhaps this is indeed "The Advertising ICO of the Year."

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:24:57 PM

Very decent result at the moment! Moreover, it is already written that they have reached 3.5 million.
Perhaps this is indeed "The Advertising ICO of the Year."

And to think they still have about 25 days left! I think we could reach close to 5 million, which would be awesome!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:59:37 AM

It's a good start because adbank's idea also good i am sure this project will success too

Adbank idea is really good and they are eliminating the middle man between the advertiser and publisher. The idea behind the projecr is good and how can they give real advertising options they have?
the project is flawless, dream team, marketing is extremely high, but the activity here is minimal - is still reading the white paper? I have a question, where can one find information about the development of the project under different cap?

Thank you for your positive comments! We have passed our soft cap in pre-sale and are able to execute what we need to from a tech standpoint. If we don't hit our funding target it impacts our AI development schedule and also impacts our acquisition aggressiveness. Our hard cap was set when ETH was $280-300...expect an update to reflect new market realities early January. Smiley
I was hoping to still get more information ) So where possible in real time to see how many tokens have already been sold?

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:39:23 AM

I was hoping to still get more information ) So where possible in real time to see how many tokens have already been sold?
Adbank interesting projects and has a nice and attractive destination will surely be a success thanks to the support of the team and investors who enliven this project.

adbank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

We are now over $4.5 million - very exciting! The website will be updated regularly with new totals. A hard cap reduction is also coming first week of January to address the speedy run up in ETH prices. More details coming soon.

Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:17:09 PM

We are now over $4.5 million - very exciting! The website will be updated regularly with new totals. A hard cap reduction is also coming first week of January to address the speedy run up in ETH prices. More details coming soon.
that is good news for this project. hopefully later targets can be achieved and all can be happy with this project. I will wait for more information
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

So far, everything is going well, I'm getting to know the project in more detail.
Maybe I need to speed up to get a 10% bonus on ICO.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
adbank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:09:53 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 10:06:40 PM by adbank

Check out a sneak peek of the Adbank prototype. Alpha preview coming soon!

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

If you have already collected 4.5 million - the question is what about security of the money? what type of wallet do you use to ensure the security of money? I really hope that this multisign purse )

crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:43 AM

that is good news for this project. hopefully later targets can be achieved and all can be happy with this project. I will wait for more information
I am glad to hear the good news in this project. I hope the project will develop advanced and successful in the future.

bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:54:25 AM

The Sneak Peak of a different project (ETHOS) looks extremely similar  Shocked Huh So who copied who?  Undecided Undecided

If you have already collected 4.5 million - the question is what about security of the money? what type of wallet do you use to ensure the security of money? I really hope that this multisign purse )

do u think that multisig is the absolute solution? Don't remember the parity hack ?  Grin

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

Already people find potentil in the project and team made a great work in terms of marketing their company by reaching to people in terms of advertisement, but one more thing they need to do they should give a chance to buy adpacks in terms adbank tokens.
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

Congrats Adbank Over 4.6 million USD raised so far.Very amazing project. Great work guys

It is just the beginning! We have lots of time till the end of ICO (21st of Jan). And I'm sure that the gather will double, at least. It seems that "Adbank"  will  become the base of new era of online advertising.
l3ocky

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

Looks certainly very high quality and attractive!

"[/quote]
Congrats Adbank Over 4.6 million USD raised so far.Very amazing project. Great work guys"
The site says 4.5 million USD raised. Or, depending on the course of the etherium, does the price change?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
Kelta

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

Will there be a presale?
adbank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

Will there be a presale?

10% bonus ends December 29 @ 12PM EST - there's still time! 😀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: