Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35217 times)
areyouok

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

I dont think suppoman is a fraud altough over some statements i have a different opinion offcourse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

What's the deal with Suppoman and Adbank exactly? I have checked his channel and apparently, he is getting a lot of hate for selling his course in Udemy, anything else?
areyouok

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

I'm waiting for the end of march. 1. Total market cap is expected to go up a lot soon. 2. Adbank's service will release their beta in March 3. Volume will  go up soon, it's still incredibly undervalued. Like suppoman said, there's just too many good companies to choose from. Personally I only hold 64.000 ADB, and I really wish I could buy more.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

I'm waiting for the end of march. 1. Total market cap is expected to go up a lot soon. 2. Adbank's service will release their beta in March 3. Volume will  go up soon, it's still incredibly undervalued. Like suppoman said, there's just too many good companies to choose from. Personally I only hold 64.000 ADB, and I really wish I could buy more.

well you can still buy more. its down to 250 sats each each, if btc will continue to rise, maybe adb price and other altcoins it will down a bit more, and that time we can buy more alts which is on sale. Smiley i am waiting for march 3 as well. Smiley
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

I recently purchased tokens on the stock exchange, and I have already transferred to a new wallet. I need to inform the team advance, my question is with getting airdrop. will I get tokens for a new wallet?
Apparently the distribution will be to all the holders of the token from the snapshot of the network for a certain day. I think you don't have to do anything to get tokens
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

just checked the coinmarketcap of adbank, and you already have a trading volume of 85K dollars. i know this has bit of difference from the time it was listed on kucoin. but hope to see adb tokens to binance. im sure it will give you huge trading volume. but i want to ask what is the circulating supply od adbank?
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

just checked the coinmarketcap of adbank, and you already have a trading volume of 85K dollars. i know this has bit of difference from the time it was listed on kucoin. but hope to see adb tokens to binance. im sure it will give you huge trading volume. but i want to ask what is the circulating supply od adbank?
Currently adding to binance increases the volume of trading of any coin, adbank is no exception. It remains only to hope that this will happen
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Currently adding to binance increases the volume of trading of any coin, adbank is no exception. It remains only to hope that this will happen

really just a matter of time, it's a very well known coin with a good usecase, when the market volatility dies down a little and things go back to normal, it'll be added. I give it 2 months tops

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
areyouok

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

I don’t see this being that big of news, yes it’s a positive but how does this help adbank as a company? I might be missing something so I’m open to discuss further
Revolution40start

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

But does this help investors? Or does this help The ones on stage with him more? I agree it is news which is always a positive. So I won’t argue that. I guess I just want the big news
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

At the same time, binance don't add coins with low trading volume and that community don't request. I'm very optimistic about the project, I suggest waiting for the platform launch and you will see the demand coming.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

At the same time, binance don't add coins with low trading volume and that community don't request. I'm very optimistic about the project, I suggest waiting for the platform launch and you will see the demand coming.

I absolutely agree. As you can see, developers are really working hard for this project. And they really want to launch the platform. Look how active they were and serious about this. We will see a full launch soon

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

really just a matter of time, it's a very well known coin with a good usecase, when the market volatility dies down a little and things go back to normal, it'll be added. I give it 2 months tops

well two or even three months must waited and i think it is already enough time to see adb in that exchange. I believed that adb has good potential anyway.
areyouok

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

Will we be notified when there is more information about the incoming airdrop?
Revolution40start

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

Is gasfiles that cheap they can’t afford to pay for their own website template??? That’s wack!!!
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

I absolutely agree. As you can see, developers are really working hard for this project. And they really want to launch the platform. Look how active they were and serious about this. We will see a full launch soon

developers also have a good strategy for success and development of the project and to better future. the bounty hunter for more excitement again promotes this project so quickly achieved success.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

developers also have a good strategy for success and development of the project and to better future. the bounty hunter for more excitement again promotes this project so quickly achieved success.

correct. IF AND ONLY IF they did not yet sell all their bounty rewards. actually adbank has a good bounty allocation . i saw the spreadsheet and i must say participants received good amounts. if they will just hold their ADB, once the platform is launch, sure they will not regret holding it.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

correct. IF AND ONLY IF they did not yet sell all their bounty rewards. actually adbank has a good bounty allocation . i saw the spreadsheet and i must say participants received good amounts. if they will just hold their ADB, once the platform is launch, sure they will not regret holding it.

Already after ICO they announced about the airdrop people who hold the coin will get the airdrop. I think start paying the airdrop coin for 6 months.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

There is information about airdrop in telegram chat. Admin have written that airdrop will occur 7 month after ICO token distribution. You should hold your tokens on wallet (MEW for example), to receive airdrop.

BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

There is information about airdrop in telegram chat. Admin have written that airdrop will occur 7 month after ICO token distribution. You should hold your tokens on wallet (MEW for example), to receive airdrop.

Just an additional input. Airdrop will occur in 2 batches. 2 months and 7months after the ICO. There is no exact date for the snapshot of wallets but I believe that it will occur before or on that exact dates mention above. So it's better to store your tokens in MEW earlier so that you will guarantee to receive airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: