Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35216 times)
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

I like ICO projects that are somehow connected with the banking system. For me, this is interesting and necessary!

Not fiat banking system but Advertisement. Many people mistakenly see this project as Banking Base project.  Grin
Please watch their video on explaining how adbank works. I'm sure that you will be happy to watch it. Smiley

Those video explain that this one is legit ICO
before this, my friend reffer me the youtuber that also ICO reviewer which is all the in their videos become a legit ICO, i follow each one of them and then i found AdBank videos,
it really surprised me and said, "wow im so lucky and even my friend maybe didn't realized that there's a bounty for this  Grin"

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

I like ICO projects that are somehow connected with the banking system. For me, this is interesting and necessary!

Not fiat banking system but Advertisement. Many people mistakenly see this project as Banking Base project.  Grin
Please watch their video on explaining how adbank works. I'm sure that you will be happy to watch it. Smiley

Most people simply don't read anything at all so they don't know what it is all about ;-)
People should really start to research about projects they are interested in - otherwise it's not a surprise to me that so many people got scammed and lose a hell lot of money

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

The reason I love this project is that A. competition doesn't mean disaster, as online advertising is a growing business and will only grow exponentially due to more people using the internet, and B. they've clearly done their homework, the whitepaper is one of the best ones I've ever read and what they''re going to do is actually very much achievable (which isn't always the case with a lot of ICO's)

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

How do I know if I got accepted from the campaign? Is there any spreadsheet where I can if I check on?

MiBambino

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:56:41 AM

How do I know if I got accepted from the campaign? Is there any spreadsheet where I can if I check on?

Yes on the bounty thread on the first page:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408654.0

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

The new currency platform in the advertising world that does not use intermediate fees and is definitely a successful project  Wink
MiBambino

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:31:29 PM

The new currency platform in the advertising world that does not use intermediate fees and is definitely a successful project  Wink

it's gonna save billions a year, which means the project is worth billions as well

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:01:52 PM

Your video is hilarious. I can just throw some eth just for it.

Also, your ico is addressing a real issue. Middleman is earning the biggest part with contributing nothing. I hope you will change it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
flippingcryptos

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

As I work in digital marketing this is the ICO I'm most excited about this year. And of course, the video is next level Smiley

Any idea what would be the first exchange you'd get listed on?
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

As I work in digital marketing this is the ICO I'm most excited about this year. And of course, the video is next level Smiley

Any idea what would be the first exchange you'd get listed on?

They haven't started the ico yet. It is a long shot but maybe they won't reach even the soft cap.

After ico start they probably make some arrangements with exchanges but before it would be so premature.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:45:21 PM

complete information, I like this project, I am sure this project will work, this is a potential future project
adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:23:20 AM

Check out our interview with Boxmining: https://medium.com/@adbank/boxmining-interview-33b453f1b28e

Topics covered in the interview:
[4:39] What problems have you identified with the advertising space that need to be fixed
[7:13] How is Adbank going to solve the problem within the advertising space? What can you do about it?
[11:07] How does the AI technology work & what happens when you detect fraud?
[14:07] There is a centralized aspect of Adbank and there is a decentralized component built on Ethereum. Can you explain about this?
[15:47] How are you going to integrate this technology with existing ad networks and what is your plan for adoption?
[16:56] Why would publishers be interested in this technology?
[21:34] What is the status of the overall project and the Adbank network platform?
[23:50] How are you different from BAT?
[26:55] How efficient is the AI? What assumptions will be made?
[31:21] Are you worried that the Ethereum network might be clogged up?
[32:43] What processes are you doing off chain? Where can this data be accessed?
[35:49] Why did you choose a token sale and how is it organized?
[37:03] What is the value of the ADB token?
[40:53] Traditional advertisers like to deal in cash. Can they do that with Adbank or will they have to buy tokens?
[43:52] Does Adbank have any big competitors?
[47:24] What will you do with the remaining tokens that are not sold?
[51:39] What partnerships do you currently have?

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
rezakurnia66

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:44:09 AM

Hey guys, really cool project and I'm going to read over whitepaper a little more in detail in the coming days. One thing I would say is it would be nice if you could add more info on the token sale to both the ANN thread and the website, it's a bit off putting to have to go through 30 or so pages of your white paper just to find out how much you're looking to raise.

Well, Goodluck for reading the Whitepaper. I took almost 3 days just to read it and analyze it, I'm still not too familiarize on the project even though the whitepaper is very detail in every aspect of the project especially on how they invent this idea. I wonder if this ICO will last up to 30 days because I guess that it will be sold out within a few weeks.
It's a great project, projects that help us to operate social media, customers also can directly pay for ads there. and see the video more clear. success for this project.

adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:01:15 AM

The reason I love this project is that A. competition doesn't mean disaster, as online advertising is a growing business and will only grow exponentially due to more people using the internet, and B. they've clearly done their homework, the whitepaper is one of the best ones I've ever read and what they''re going to do is actually very much achievable (which isn't always the case with a lot of ICO's)

Yes, our platform tools mean we will become allies of other ad networks, not enemies. Thanks for the kind words!

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

Yes, our platform tools mean we will become allies of other ad networks, not enemies. Thanks for the kind words!
This definitely a good idea to have much interest on having this platform, this project will have a good deal for investors and businesses. Hope this projects success.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

i just so loved how you make those videos and all which are really showing that your are really true and legit in your project. which also encourage more investors that you are not just making shit. i know your ico will be a success. !
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

I feel awkward Grin Thank you! Information looked very quickly, and, apparently not quite penetrated into the essence Wink
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

Most people simply don't read anything at all so they don't know what it is all about ;-)
People should really start to research about projects they are interested in - otherwise it's not a surprise to me that so many people got scammed and lose a hell lot of money
I will listen to you, thank you. I will repeat again that I just skimmed the site, now I need to see the video
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:52:43 AM

complete information, I like this project, I am sure this project will work, this is a potential future project
ICO project with banking systems, and interesting projects for disukseskan, patuk, smoothly for this exciting project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:24:02 AM

hello adbank, i just read something that someone from hedge is in partner with your team? is the rumor correct? and if it is true, then what will be the benefit of it in your team? all i know is that hedge has successfully completed their ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: