Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13676 times)
XChainge

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:20:03 PM

The story of a totally decentralized crypto exchange. Part one
Our first experience with blockchain happened in late 2016, when we started working on a tokenized fund supported by commercial real estate property. We were the sharks in that sea of commercial real estate with strong expertise that we gained after starting Aktivo — the first service for collective investments to commercial real estate property. Aktivo was a success, attracting about $20M to three lots in less than two years of operation. Thinking of improvements to Aktivo, we started gravitating towards blockchain and eventually came up with an idea of a tokenized fund with non-volatile security tokens to support the investments. This fund was expected to be a hedge investment tool for crypto-investors who are tired of high volatility of crypto currency market.

https://medium.com/@xchainge.io/the-story-of-a-totally-decentralized-crypto-exchange-part-one-6dd4c34750c1

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:10:58 PM

1. All of the named solutions are still based on centralized clearing servers, which means they can be taken down by will. This also means that actions and personal data of their users can be affected by the service administrators. Finally, the UI/UX is greatly falling behind modern standards.

2. We are well aware of 0x and Raiden and we're not competing with them, instead our solution is based upon the existing work made by cool people behind these projects.

3. xChainge team is the first team who set out to get rid of the "servers" in a traditional way, where they are under control of one single organization.

We are also embedding all the needed cryptocurrency services into a single application. No longer will a user's workflow remind shuffling a deck of cards: wallet - switch - exchange - switch - contract builder - switch - wallet - switch, etc. xChainge puts everything close together within one window.

Our team boasts professional UI designers of financial applications, who know to make an app that anyone could and would want to use.
Thank you for your question  Smiley
As i know all of this project are decentralized or named decentralized by devs. They are p2p platforms/protocols.
About user friendly UX/Ui - its not most important thing in decentralized exchange (take a look at etherdelta with terrible interface).

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

In standard auction schemes the participants are always under pressure, because of the constantly growing price. However, Dutch auction offers an opposite, more fair approach - the final price of a token at the end of the campaign is the same for everyone. Either the minimum of 0.005 ETH or whatever the price is on December 30th. Even though the price decreases over time, it doesn't mean that early investors will get less tokens for more money - tokens will be distributed according to the final price. Eventually it's up to the investor to decide how much he values the token, so feel free to invest at any time and wait to see what does the market think of the project - you probably will get more tokens than you expected.
It turns out that the distribution of tokens will be made at the end of the auction? And everyone gets tokens at the same price just different amounts depending on who has invested what amount? A new system for me, and it looks unusually fair for all participants.

You're right! Every participant will get tokens with respect to the final auction price proportional to his investments. Thank you for your trust! Join us and our Telegram-channel!
https://t.me/XChainge

nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

it's good that we will have jurisdiction of Liechtenstein. I think that is rather difficult for new companies to evolve in heavy economics like usa, germany etc.
And Liechtenstein or maybe Singapore (maybe  isle of Man) are leaders in this question now.

Nice to see that you endorse our choice Smiley
May be you've seen some other advantages/feedback in our project?
some guy above said that UX/UI - it's not most important thing in decentralized exchange but i don't agree with this. In my opinion EtherDelta looks like human skeleton. and I'm asking myself: "do I want to come back here again?". Obviously not.  i use this because i don't have a choice. And if i will have a choice like xChainge - the choice is obvious for me

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

We started working on our platform in October and until the first milestone is met in Q1, we don't expect to do public testing. However after Q1 and the publication of the source code of our solution, we will start working with the community more closely and involve them in implementation and testing.
Thank you, I understand. And why are you going to publish the source code of your platform? What is the use of sharing the results of your work? After all, working capacity in any case will be determined during the tests.

Although the main purpose of algorithms that we're creating as a part of Ariadna Network is to ensure fast, secure and decentralized transaction clearing, we also hope that they may be used in other ETH-based projects. Just as we took inspiration from 0x, another team could start off with our code. Think machine learning. Big companies did huge R&D so that anyone can use their tools and start their own ML-based projects with ease.

We are passionate about improving the infrastructure of the ETH network and with the help of equally passionate community, we could do great things! The best thing we can do is to publish our work to open source.

vitalman20

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

Totally agree. EtherDelta makes me puke every time I have to use it. I wonder why it exists in the first place.

Best of luck to you guys!
XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:12:34 PM

Totally agree. EtherDelta makes me puke every time I have to use it. I wonder why it exists in the first place.

Thank you! Join us and our Telegram-channel
https://t.me/XChainge

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

1. All of the named solutions are still based on centralized clearing servers, which means they can be taken down by will. This also means that actions and personal data of their users can be affected by the service administrators. Finally, the UI/UX is greatly falling behind modern standards.

2. We are well aware of 0x and Raiden and we're not competing with them, instead our solution is based upon the existing work made by cool people behind these projects.

3. xChainge team is the first team who set out to get rid of the "servers" in a traditional way, where they are under control of one single organization.

We are also embedding all the needed cryptocurrency services into a single application. No longer will a user's workflow remind shuffling a deck of cards: wallet - switch - exchange - switch - contract builder - switch - wallet - switch, etc. xChainge puts everything close together within one window.

Our team boasts professional UI designers of financial applications, who know to make an app that anyone could and would want to use.
Thank you for your question  Smiley
As i know all of this project are decentralized or named decentralized by devs. They are p2p platforms/protocols.
About user friendly UX/Ui - its not most important thing in decentralized exchange (take a look at etherdelta with terrible interface).

The problem of decentralization of the exchange operation itself is long solved both in theory and in practice by various solutions. Which is good, and you may call such solutions decentralized. But a complete exchange platform actually has three elements: storage, the exchange operation and transaction clearing. In order to be truly decentralized, all of the elements have implemented in such way, which is what no one has done before. All the projects at this moment ignore the last part - transaction clearing. It's still done on one or multiple servers under control of one single entity, which means the operations can be compromised, blocked, rolled back, tampered with, fed to a dog, call it whatever - it's still not acceptable and not inherently secure.
We are working on making the last piece of the decentralization puzzle in form of Arianda Network, which is specifically designed to do decentralized transaction clearing.

A long-time blockchain enthusiast may cope with the interface of EtherDelta, but try explaining how to use it to your former not-so-wise classmate Joey. If we, as a community, want more people in the cryptocurrency world, we desperately need a solution which is accessible and familiar to anyone. Joey doesn't need to know how an engine works to drive a fancy car, and neither he has to know how cryptocurrencies work to use them.

The time has come.

Vrneth

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

Lowest and highest investment limit in this project  Huh
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

the world is just missing a full decentralized exchange. all crypto-currency exchanges are subject to influence from the state in whose jurisdiction the exchange is located. this negatively affects the course of many coins. when the authorities of one country can shake the exchange rate by law
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:59 PM

go fuck yourself you stupid faggot shill..... Roll Eyes
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:08:38 PM

looks interesting will keep a eye on this for sure .Looking forward to developments

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:18:50 PM

at the moment we have several decentralized exchanges on the market, you all know them. And to be honest - the liquidity there are very low, especially if we compare them with the largest centralized exchanges. And we all heard about their problems. Almost every major centralized exchange was hacked. Therefore, the appearance of one more decentralized exchange - a good sign. We need more competition in this industry

ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

Great idea. It has long been time to remove centralization from the sphere of finance. This will allow developing such projects as yours and many others that help improve people's lives
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

I'm looking now for the popularity of information cryptosystems of systems for decentralization. These projects are based on the good concept
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:05 PM

EtherDelta exists longer than this project. People do not yet know that they can use the service, which is much more convenient. But I think that soon everything will change.
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:35:53 PM

I'm looking now for the popularity of information cryptosystems of systems for decentralization. These projects are based on the good concept

I also have been looking for this service for a long time. It seems to me that the creators of this project did exactly what I had been looking for a long time. I will study the project
dolomition

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

The last similair project under my view was a decentralized platform for the ICO project's implemenation
Anti Scam Project
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

Your entire team has contacts through links in LinkedIn. LinkedIn is blocked in our country. Can you have other sources of information about your team?
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:36:19 PM

I also have been looking for this service for a long time. It seems to me that the creators of this project did exactly what I had been looking for a long time. I will study the project
Decentralization is capable of revolutionizing the storage and exchange of assets. Decentralized markets have no national borders — they allow users from all over theworld to freely interact with each other. Decentralization improves robustness against random errors, as well as against attacks and collusion attempts by individual participants Removal of intermediary parties helps to significantly simplify and speed up interactions between users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: