Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13679 times)
boosteroid8 (OP)

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:16:41 AM

nice project dev and good idea to unsold tokens will be burned.
and will be put on poloniex in the future? I think that it is too hard to put on poloniex.

Acually, It's to early to talk about exchange platform
i-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

hi,
interesting project
but there are still some unclear points...
How do you explain the use of the Dutch model to sell tokens?  Huh
Crypto-N

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:12:26 AM

I like the idea... decentralized market trading !
boosteroid8 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:16:52 AM

It's the intersting project. But I have an important question for me.
How will this platform be used for trading?

I think the platform will function as a decentralized exchange. This will be one of several activities.

XChainge is secure , intuitively simple and decentralized exchange platform.
The foundation of our solution, the Ariadna Network, is a decentralized exchange and transaction clearing system which eliminates possible cheating and single-point-of-failure risks and prevents the system from external regulation.
XChainge

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:19:26 AM

such a intresting project guys.. allthe best devs and team, we all there to support you

Thank you, we are glad that you support us  Smiley
All news in official Telegram channel
https://t.me/XChainge

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:34:45 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 09:59:36 AM by XChainge

Fully decentralized exchange? How many assets are currently traded on it and is it operating with gateways or is it truly decentralized? I doubt you pulled off what is one of the hardest nuts to crack in crypto.

The platform is under heavy R&D at the moment, but so far our research showed that the proposed decentralized clearing concept is very much plausible. Is it time to call CryptoMythbusters?

Coming back to the three cornerstones of full decentralization, we'll use the ETH network for storage, 0x protocol (and the likes) for exchange functionality and finally our Ariadna Network to take care of the transaction clearing, all within one application.

We'll make cryptoexchange great again! Well, not again. At last Cheesy

We invite you in official Telegram channel https://t.me/XChainge

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

will xchainge open-source platform? And what about audit of smartcontract for crowdsale?

Yes, as we have mentioned earlier, all our work will be published to opensource.
The crowdsale smart contract will be audited by Theodosis Morouzis, a certified world-wide cybersecurity professional.

Thank you Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:56:32 AM

nice project dev and good idea to unsold tokens will be burned.
and will be put on poloniex in the future? I think that it is too hard to put on poloniex.

We expect the XCH token to be listed on a number of large centralized exchanges, including Poloniex, as soon as the tokens are in possession of the investors. However, no agreements with exchanges have been made at this point. We will start the negotiations after the smart contract and the crowdsale go live.
Thank you Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

EtherDelta exists longer than this project. People do not yet know that they can use the service, which is much more convenient. But I think that soon everything will change.
Most people still do not know anything about crypto currency. And they will not know about it till best services are similar to EtherDelta. Friendly interfaces are needed. And it seems XChainge will solve this problem.

You're right.
Thank you. We will do our best Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:01:55 AM

All of the named solutions are still based on centralized clearing servers, which means they can be taken down by will. This also means that actions and personal data of their users can be affected by the service administrators. Finally, the UI/UX is greatly falling behind modern standards.

Decentralization solves this problem, but another appears. Attack 51%. Is this problem relevant? And if so, how is it supposed to defend against it?

The 51% attack is not possible in Ariadna network.

In order to meet consensus in transaction processing, the network selects 6 random nodes to form a transaction processing cluster, which does the calculations and result verification. The number 6 is not a final number and the size of the cluster will be most likely adjusted during R&D.
Even if it turns out that one person controls all the nodes of a cluster, which is incredibly unlikely by itself given the expected size of the network, the node owner might not know that he's processing a transaction at a certain point of time, let alone know what that transaction is, as this information is hidden.

Very interesting system. Is this your development or somewhere i can read about it in more detail?
What time for calculating the state of the system ? For how long does one payment take place?

The underlying algorithms are developed by the xChainge team.

We will be regularly posting results of the ongoing R&D to the social media for the community to explore. Alas, we can't provide you with exact numbers at the moment, but the theoretical work that we've done so far is convincing enough to claim that the transaction processing speed should be similar to that of centralized exchanges.

We are glad to know that you're interested in our project.

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:14:48 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 08:43:23 PM by XChainge

hi,
interesting project
but there are still some unclear points...
How do you explain the use of the Dutch model to sell tokens?  Huh
Everything is not  obvious? The goal is to sell all the tokens at a fair price. It is determined by the participants of the auction. There is soft cap - it is achieved when selling at the lowest price. There is a hard cap - when selling at the maximum. It's simple.

Thank you for your answer!
In standard auction schemes the participants are always under pressure, because of the constantly growing price. However, Dutch auction offers an opposite, more fair approach - the final price of a token at the end of the campaign is the same for everyone. Either the minimum of 0.005 ETH or whatever the price is on December 30th. Even though the price decreases over time, it doesn't mean that early investors will get less tokens for more money - tokens will be distributed according to the final price. Eventually it's up to the investor to decide how much he values the token, so feel free to invest at any time and wait to see what does the market think of the project - you probably will get more tokens than you expected.
Join us in Telegram https://t.me/XChainge

spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:15:44 AM

which benefits will get your token holder? Also tokens will be only utility for access to xchainge and pay transactions fee or you gonna distribute some percent of platfrom's profit for each token? If you will distribute some platform's profit how muc percent it will be?

nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:24:14 AM

are you somehow going to enter the US or China market? I understand that this is a rather complicated question now but these states are economically strong and there a large number of investors who will be interested to invest in your project. Do you have some options?

cryptur

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

Hi

is the order book of your exchange also decentralized?

Does it run on top of https://blocknet.co ?

Thanks c
XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:57:04 AM

I like the idea... decentralized market trading !

Thank you! We hope that our platform will meet and exceed your expectations.

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

Interestingly, your project has advertising on the sites dedicated to crypto-currencies? it's important to talk glibly about your project to the whole world)
you can write a link
boosteroid8 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

Is there any information or links to the ICO bounty company of xChainge?

At the moment we are preparing to launch a bounty compaign .
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:08 PM

At the moment we are preparing to launch a bounty compaign .
Its always good if project have bounty campaign. I have question about it. How many tokens will be allocated for this campaign or it will be some percent of sold tokens during ICO? Which types of campaigns you will be use? I mean social media, blogging, signature or all of them?

XChainge

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:00:12 PM

which benefits will get your token holder? Also tokens will be only utility for access to xchainge and pay transactions fee or you gonna distribute some percent of platfrom's profit for each token? If you will distribute some platform's profit how muc percent it will be?

No, XCH token is intentionally a utility token, which is to avoid a whole lot of legal problems with security tokens and other disadvantages like low liquidity on other exchanges.
An XCH token doesn't entitle it's owner to a share in the company, it's just a means of internal payments on the platform. However, as the platform becomes more popular, token holders should expect the price of a token to rise significantly.

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

No, XCH token is intentionally a utility token, which is to avoid a whole lot of legal problems with security tokens and other disadvantages like low liquidity on other exchanges.
An XCH token doesn't entitle it's owner to a share in the company, it's just a means of internal payments on the platform. However, as the platform becomes more popular, token holders should expect the price of a token to rise significantly.

is this done so that legally tokens are not equated with shares? this is a competent decision)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: