Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13679 times)
ico-russia701

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:58:19 PM

The faster you collect the necessary amount for development, the better. The world does not stand still. Dozens of projects are being created every day. These are amazing time friends!
XChainge

Activity: 70

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

10% (47059 XCT) of all bounty rewards will be allocated to bitcointalk translation and thread moderation.
Thank you for clarifying, I probably missed this information. Do you conduct thread in Russian?
Hi, there is no separate branch of forum, but we can answer on Russian here;)

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

Will it be possible to exchange coins in a mobile application in your platform?

ico-russia701

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

10% (47059 XCT) of all bounty rewards will be allocated to bitcointalk translation and thread moderation.
Thank you for clarifying, I probably missed this information. Do you conduct thread in Russian?
Hi, there is no separate branch of forum, but we can answer on Russian here;)

I will be glad to see the Sintez project overview on icorating.com
This will add credibility to potential investors
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:24:56 PM

Can you explain me about the auction. If I buy, for example, the tokens at a price of 0.01 ETH and hardcap will not be reached, then the price of my tokens will decrease to the minimum - 0.005 ETH?
To a minimum, if only the software will be reached. If the fees are greater then the price of the tokens will be greater. A fairly simple system, although rarely applicable.
Hi! On the outcome of the auction, the final cost of the tokens will be known, it will be the same for all participants. There will be no jumps, and if the softcap is not reached all the investments will be returned to their owners in full;)

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

Will it be possible to exchange coins in a mobile application in your platform?
Hi! Yes, it will be possible;) Supported mobile platforms include iOS and Android!

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:11:30 AM

And which exchanges does xChainge support? If the coin is not included in the wallet, can it be used here?
In the concept that promotes XChainge, it will be possible to trade even with relay assets through the platform. Therefore, we all look forward to the release.

Thank you for your quotes!
We expect XCT tokens to be accepted for trading on a number of centralized exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex and on EtherDelta.
All the functionality is available from a single application available on multiple platforms, designed with UI/UX of the best modern online banking applications in mind.

Yes, you are right! Also on the xChainge platform you may also trade physical assets with the help of Arbiters Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:15:56 AM

Now quite a lot of similar projects. Your project stands out from the others. Decentralization is something that so many investors lack.

Thank you for your support! Nice to hear:)
We hope that the solution created by xChainge will help to make this type of exchange accessible to anyone.

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:28:19 AM

The faster you collect the necessary amount for development, the better. The world does not stand still. Dozens of projects are being created every day. These are amazing time friends!

Thank you for your reply! Smiley
Yes, you are right, many projects are created every day, but it is important that people can properly assess the quality of the project, its development.

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

And which exchanges does xChainge support? If the coin is not included in the wallet, can it be used here?
In the concept that promotes XChainge, it will be possible to trade even with relay assets through the platform. Therefore, we all look forward to the release.

Thank you for your quotes!
We expect XCT tokens to be accepted for trading on a number of centralized exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex and on EtherDelta.
All the functionality is available from a single application available on multiple platforms, designed with UI/UX of the best modern online banking applications in mind.

Yes, you are right! Also on the xChainge platform you may also trade physical assets with the help of Arbiters Smiley
Very many projects say they will be listed on Bittrex. Maybe you do not know, but it's very very difficult. Besides, it's insanely expensive. An independent audit of a smart contract is required, which costs about $ 20,000.
happyValentine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:18:58 AM

Once I heard such words: "If there is the paradise, it is Krasnodar region", happy for you! Of course, in russian these words are more poetry;)
Oh, yes, it's about us. However, I did not think that in paradise wild traffic jams and infernal heat in the summer. Grin Cheesy Wink

mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

You have a very good community and support! So quickly and in detail answer all questions! Excellent!

Hunter_Style

Activity: 132

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:14 AM

To a minimum, if only the software will be reached. If the fees are greater then the price of the tokens will be greater. A fairly simple system, although rarely applicable.
Hi! On the outcome of the auction, the final cost of the tokens will be known, it will be the same for all participants. There will be no jumps, and if the softcap is not reached all the investments will be returned to their owners in full;)
You, as a member of the team, probably know about the preliminary agreements. Tell me how do you assess the projected fees at the moment?
I'm sure even if the community manager has such information and his thoughts, he can not share them as it contradicts corporate ethics.

Well, why? All the truth can and has no right to disclose, but partially why not)) Grin

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:47:21 AM

You have a very good community and support! So quickly and in detail answer all questions! Excellent!

Thank you  Smiley It's nice to realize that we are useful for you  Smiley

CryptoMath_TV

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

Hello,
Your projet is looking very interesting and it's good to have some other decentralized exchanges than only etherdelta(which is great) I think.
So I may consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me if there is a hard cap and also what the hard cap is? In the announcement I could only find a soft cap.

Thank you!
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

Hello devs! How will the tokens be used in the system?
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

You, as a member of the team, probably know about the preliminary agreements. Tell me how do you assess the projected fees at the moment?
I'm sure even if the community manager has such information and his thoughts, he can not share them as it contradicts corporate ethics.

Well, why? All the truth can and has no right to disclose, but partially why not)) Grin
We're seriously set up to overcome the soft cap Cheesy

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:07:07 PM

Hello,
Your projet is looking very interesting and it's good to have some other decentralized exchanges than only etherdelta(which is great) I think.
So I may consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me if there is a hard cap and also what the hard cap is? In the announcement I could only find a soft cap.

Thank you!
Thank you! Hard cap is 20.000.000 XCT tokens. Token price will be determined during ICO with respect to Dutch auction model.

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:29:25 PM

Hello devs! How will the tokens be used in the system?
Hello! Tokens are needed to make inner system payments: Matchers' and Arbiters' fees, to create security deposits, etc.

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:30:58 PM

As security for investors. As a tool for long-term investment. To maintain transactions in the platform Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: