Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13679 times)
ico-russia701

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

A question. Will your tokens be exchanged on third-party exchanges?
XChainge

Activity: 70

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

A question. Will your tokens be exchanged on third-party exchanges?
Yes, our token will be traded on multiple other exchanges

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
seniorlancelot

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:22:24 PM

The uniqueness of the exchanger is magnificent. But what is its reliability in comparison with others? What are the benefits I get?

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

Quote from your website: "Create crypto-derivatives - options, forwards and letters of credits for physical goods; borrow and lend digital money." I recently saw a similar idea, the project is called Zen Protocol. You can see more details here: Link. These guys use oracles in their protocol, do you also have it used? I mean oracles.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:15:49 PM

Hello,
Your projet is looking very interesting and it's good to have some other decentralized exchanges than only etherdelta(which is great) I think.
So I may consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me if there is a hard cap and also what the hard cap is? In the announcement I could only find a soft cap.

Thank you!
Thank you! Hard cap is 20.000.000 XCT tokens. Token price will be determined during ICO with respect to Dutch auction model.

Why did you choose Dutch auction model? Tomorrow begins token sale! I wish good luck and achieve a tough cap Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:42:52 PM

Hello,
Your projet is looking very interesting and it's good to have some other decentralized exchanges than only etherdelta(which is great) I think.
So I may consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me if there is a hard cap and also what the hard cap is? In the announcement I could only find a soft cap.

Thank you!
Thank you! Hard cap is 20.000.000 XCT tokens. Token price will be determined during ICO with respect to Dutch auction model.

Why did you choose Dutch auction model? Tomorrow begins token sale! I wish good luck and achieve a tough cap Wink
Hello! Thanks for the best wishes;)
We decided to use Dutch auction model because in standard auction schemes the participants are always under pressure, because of the constantly growing price. However, Dutch auction offers an opposite, more fair approach - the final price of a token at the end of the campaign is the same for everyone. Either the minimum of 0.005 ETH or whatever the price is on December 30th.

mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

Quote from your website: "Create crypto-derivatives - options, forwards and letters of credits for physical goods; borrow and lend digital money." I recently saw a similar idea, the project is called Zen Protocol. You can see more details here: Link. These guys use oracles in their protocol, do you also have it used? I mean oracles.

Yes, I agree, the projects are similar, but xChainge has a number of advantages.

27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:17:33 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

We decided to use Dutch auction model because in standard auction schemes the participants are always under pressure, because of the constantly growing price. However, Dutch auction offers an opposite, more fair approach - the final price of a token at the end of the campaign is the same for everyone. Either the minimum of 0.005 ETH or whatever the price is on December 30th.

This is an interesting choice! In the ordinary world, with the help of the Dutch auction, can sell flowers, but in the cryptocurrency ... Do not you think that everyone will wait for the minimum price?

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:24:23 PM

Every day new projects of this kind are launched. Decentralization will soon become mainstream Grin
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:55:24 PM

What are the advantages of this project? Please. I, as a potential investor, want to hear opinions from different people

seniorlancelot

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

You have a VIP exchanger? If I have a lot of money there. I want to be sure of their safety.

vikvik23

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:19:05 PM

When you plan to release xChainge??? Looking forward to try out your project))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hyipinvestor

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

Can you explain me about the auction. If I buy, for example, the tokens at a price of 0.01 ETH and hardcap will not be reached, then the price of my tokens will decrease to the minimum - 0.005 ETH?
A little bit wrong. The situation is the following. All depends on the amount of fees during crowdsale That is, the larger will be the total fees the greater will be the price of a token.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
hyipinvestor

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:41 PM

Now quite a lot of similar projects. Your project stands out from the others. Decentralization is something that so many investors lack.
The project immediately interested me. Regularly monitor the exchange. Especially Dex. With these developers I am sure that will be achieved as a decentralized platform for trading!!!

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:35:52 AM

Not everyone understands the scope of ICO. Now these are full-fledged separate projects. Sometimes the scale of the product itself.
Big competition. It's good that XChainge  is still ahead of the bulk of projects and is striving to create an innovative product.

Thanks for your reply. Nice to hear! Wink
Have you already with us in telegram? https://t.me/XChainge

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:52:10 AM

What are the advantages of this project? Please. I, as a potential investor, want to hear opinions from different people

The main advantages and features of xChainge:

1) Desktop and mobile wallet applications with amazing user-friendly interface available on all major platforms (Windows, OS X, iOS, Android);
2) Built-in peer-to-peer decentralized on-chain exchange that allows to easily trade any ERC-20 tokens (in the future, a cross-chain exchange will be supported);
3) Private clearing nodes (Matcher nodes) and liquidity pools that allow instant off-chain trading;
4) Smart Contract builder - the tool that allows users easily to create customized smart contracts for scheduled or conditional transactions;

XCH token is essentially a long-term investment - the price is expected to rise as the platform grows Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:55:45 AM

You have a VIP exchanger? If I have a lot of money there. I want to be sure of their safety.

We expect XCT tokens to be accepted for trading on a number of centralized exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex and on EtherDelta.
You can choose Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:01:55 AM

Do not you regretted yet that you chose such a model of distribution of tokens? Already 10-th time explaining its sense in a topic  Cheesy

Of course not! It's not difficult for us.
People want to understand and we are here and ready to respond to this 10, 20, 30, etc. time Grin

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:07:30 AM

Not everyone understands the scope of ICO. Now these are full-fledged separate projects. Sometimes the scale of the product itself.
Big competition. It's good that XChainge  is still ahead of the bulk of projects and is striving to create an innovative product.
Who will be the first to make such a product which now creates xChainge and will collect the lion's share of profits. xChainge has every chance to be the same coryphaeus as bitcoin in his field.

Thank you for your thoughts and belief in success! Smiley Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:17:16 AM

This is an interesting choice! In the ordinary world, with the help of the Dutch auction, can sell flowers, but in the cryptocurrency ... Do not you think that everyone will wait for the minimum price?
Oh, man! You still do not understand the meaning of the auction. There is no point in waiting for any price as it will be the same for everyone.

Thank you for your reply!
Yes, the price is the same for everyone and we hope that people understand the advantages of the project,  and they are ready to invest! Smiley Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: