Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13679 times)
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

xChainge doing their best to develop the most user-friendly interface because they are convinced that a tool with a familiar interface will bring the blockchain world closer to people who are long used to the simplicity and convenience of the classic online banking software. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

This project will be really usefull for Traders who wish to make secure and fast deals , Cryptoasset owners, who are seeking a simple, convenient and a secure solution to store and trade their tokens, even the ones with low liquidity. The ICO has start good luck Dev!
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:32:07 PM

I am wondering since you indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device you have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

I am wondering since you indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device you have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

The Proof-of-Snitch protocol, which is the foundation of Ariadna Network, ensures that neither other users nor Matchers can cheat and take over your assets.
They protected with Ariadna Network and Smart Contracts Wink
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

Does anyone know how much has been raised so far? Xchainge seems like a really good project although the there seems to be some tough competitors already existing in the space.

Ho knows, you can find ore information on their website or look at  https://xchainge.io/crowdsale.html

40 000 tokens are sold, am I right?

No, it seems that 41 tokens have been sold for now. But in any case, the beginning was made.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Now in our present technology. security on our personal information in computer storage is very important.  we are very selective in a anti virus or something that we will install on our device to be safe. thanks to boosteroid for all of this will be possible...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:05:38 PM

you cannot build the system if this is not secured or easy to hack that's why xchainge is a new tech that no one can hack,so your file is totally safe..
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

Having a project this big is definitely gonna be a head turner, as long as their promised services will be provided as written in their white paper, then I guess everything is headed to a huge success. Shocked Actually xChainge won't even need to promote their project to the whole world for it to be known, they just need to produce it and then users are sure to spread the word about how amazing xChainge is. Cool
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

Does anyone know how much has been raised so far? Xchainge seems like a really good project although the there seems to be some tough competitors already existing in the space.

Ho knows, you can find ore information on their website or look at  https://xchainge.io/crowdsale.html

40 000 tokens are sold, am I right?

No, it seems that 41 tokens have been sold for now. But in any case, the beginning was made.

Yes, you seem to be right. The team can be congratulated on the first investment. Let the ICO pass as you planned.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

I believe that this project, will be able to give every users the service that will make them feel safe, that no matter what happens, or how long it takes, their files are safely stored and can't be touched by any hackers. thanks to xChainge. this will be a great project Shocked

This is especially true now, when hackers hack into seemingly most reliable systems.
Dieniz

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:40:51 PM

I, as an investor, are more interested in real work, and not in compliance with the opinion of rating agencies. I think that the xChainge team does everything right.

Of course you are right. However, a potential investor who is looking for projects to invest in such trackers, most likely will not pay attention to the project, whose rating is not high. Therefore, if possible, we need to pay attention to this item.  Wink
Then such investors (investing purely in the advertised projects by trackers ) yell that they were deceived. Although they themselves must study the project and trust no one.

Certainly. Each investor should take to understand and take all risks and take responsibility for their decisions on himself.
Naes

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:43:55 PM

Having a project this big is definitely gonna be a head turner, as long as their promised services will be provided as written in their white paper, then I guess everything is headed to a huge success. Shocked Actually xChainge won't even need to promote their project to the whole world for it to be known, they just need to produce it and then users are sure to spread the word about how amazing xChainge is. Cool

I think so too. People will learn about all worthy projects one way or another. This project has a potential.
Dieniz

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:49:02 PM

I think so too. People will learn about all worthy projects one way or another. This project has a potential.

Advertising engine progress. Even the coolest project needs advertising. Otherwise, how many people will know about it. The more advertising, the more funds the project brings.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

Experienced investors themselves conduct analysis. why should they have the views of third parties, while risking investors will be their own money.

We all use analytics. Why not compare your vision with peer review?
I agree, the view from the outside is good for comparison. But the view of someone who really invests money and who just talks is very different.

Everyone analyzes the facts. How can the same facts for different people differ?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:46:36 PM

Experienced investors themselves conduct analysis. why should they have the views of third parties, while risking investors will be their own money.

We all use analytics. Why not compare your vision with peer review?
I agree, the view from the outside is good for comparison. But the view of someone who really invests money and who just talks is very different.

Everyone analyzes the facts. How can the same facts for different people differ?

you know how it turns out when they play poker and around are spectators .. after the cards are opened at once spectators turn into valuable analysts and explain to you how to play properly ... Cheesy
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

One question I have, is at there any point that members of the community feel they will begin to participate in the sale given the dutch style, how about the team themselves, is there any point that you are targeting to begin getting some level of investment? I am concerned that it may just end up being a mad rush at the end of the sale, on the last day, to try and get tokens. Thoughts?

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
XChainge

Activity: 70

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:41:54 AM

Thank you for answer, wiil see.
Just where there is a KYC there and AML next to and taxes and everything else. I'm not a fan of this.

It's unavoidable. And you must pay taxes in any case, if you do not want to violate the law.

I am for honest business of course. But do not turn everything into an absurdity. I guess that honest people will use xChainge service  and not have to go into their privacy.

Thank you for your quotes! Smiley

Based on the principle of decentralization of all elements of the exchange process, no one can control the work of xChainge, the state also can not influence the operation of the application.

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:49:07 AM

Different trackers have their own requirements. But, if possible, it is necessary to reach the maximum ratings from their experts. This increases the interest in the project itself.
I, as an investor, are more interested in real work, and not in compliance with the opinion of rating agencies. I think that the xChainge team does everything right.

Guys, thank you for your quotes!;)

Of course, we work with our experts and attract new ones and you can see our work Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:09:20 AM

Are you satisfied with the evaluation of the trackers you have submitted?

Almost yes Smiley We want to be listned in whole world.
Ambitious plans!
But not all trackers put you the highest marks. Do you somehow try to fix it?

Different trackers have their own requirements. But, if possible, it is necessary to reach the maximum ratings from their experts. This increases the interest in the project itself.

I agree with you that investors are looking for projects for investment on these sites. I myself often watch information there. These are important resources that you should pay attention to.

Thank you for your quotes!
Also you can independently understand the essence of the project and evaluate it, check all the documents, the team, the work done and then make decisions.

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:13:27 AM

I would not spend on this team resources. Many trackers have absurd requirements - such as 10 years of experience in blockchain and holding more than 100 ICOs  Grin

I do not agree with you. In most cases, these are normal requirements. Show the team, links to them in social networks, provide documents, etc.
All this is in their perfect condition, you can check their site.

Thank you for your support and understanding! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: