Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95748 times)
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:35:39 PM

Do not pay attention to spammers - they on the pages of each project write that it's a scam! This project is waiting for a great future - a new algorithm, an unusual start, and good exchanges will - you just need to wait. I believe in the project. Will there be bounty programs and airdrops? I can translate into Russian.

Was considering to setup a couple bounty donation and exchange donation addresses.

I am now catching up on things so that I can keep on top of where was left when I took couple days off.

Also, I see many mention of 'sigt', and I have no clue what this is, but we have no association with whatever it is. Just so everyone knows.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:46:28 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 11:58:25 PM by whereismyname

BTC donation address for exchange listing... 1PDdtmwRys92SnsPCBELjgfoxLe3sH651T

I have communicate with stocks.exchange, they will charge .08 BTC.

To be listed on yobit will cost .1 BTC.

To be listed on tradesatoshi will cost us many DOGE, I think we do this one last if money is left over.

Please donate so that we can get listed! This address will not be touched at all until .08 is reached, when this happens, we can make community decision to wait for another .02 for listing on yobit, or to be listed on stocks.exchange.

If we get .18 we will pay listing for both stocks.exchange and yobit.

if we get more, we will start acquire DOGE for tradesatoshi.

Thanks to all who will donate!

edit : I will donate the first .01 BTC myself to kick off. Let us work as a community to get it listed!
fosograf

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:07:07 AM

BTC donation address for exchange listing... 1PDdtmwRys92SnsPCBELjgfoxLe3sH651T

I have communicate with stocks.exchange, they will charge .08 BTC.

To be listed on yobit will cost .1 BTC.

To be listed on tradesatoshi will cost us many DOGE, I think we do this one last if money is left over.

Please donate so that we can get listed! This address will not be touched at all until .08 is reached, when this happens, we can make community decision to wait for another .02 for listing on yobit, or to be listed on stocks.exchange.

If we get .18 we will pay listing for both stocks.exchange and yobit.

if we get more, we will start acquire DOGE for tradesatoshi.

Thanks to all who will donate!

edit : I will donate the first .01 BTC myself to kick off. Let us work as a community to get it listed!

Good idea! Respect!

fosograf

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:12:15 AM

also would like to thank koinbi exchange for listing. Will add to ANN soon.

Will take a little time for everyone to register there and to get volume, but is good to have exchange!

**WILL RESERVE JUDGMENT ON ADDING TO ANN UNTIL EXCHANGE IS MORE TESTED. THANKS!

My opinion people selling a coin with only 1.5 million total supply right now, for 200 sat, is very silly. This is no price for such a token. Especially when new things come about.

Debut of algo went well, next more things debut, and show why poly is here to stay.

When I return tomorrow, will update ANN and start getting the word out.

Koinbi trash =\ Im call withdraw my BTC for test at 2017-11-26 21:50 and now status: Processing...  
processing of applications for withdrawal of funds as in snails, this is taking into account that there are still no traders and large turnover on the exchange, so that people at any minute make requests for withdrawal ... scaming exchange =\ trust large funds to trade on this exchange is extremely risky

whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:30:40 AM

Will take a little time for everyone to register there and to get volume, but is good to have exchange!

My opinion people selling a coin with only 1.5 million total supply right now, for 200 sat, is very silly. This is no price for such a token. Especially when new things come about.

Debut of algo went well, next more things debut, and show why poly is here to stay.

Koinbi trash =\ Im call withdraw my BTC for test at 2017-11-26 21:50 and now status: Processing...  
processing of applications for withdrawal of funds as in snails, this is taking into account that there are still no traders and large turnover on the exchange, so that people at any minute make requests for withdrawal ... scaming exchange =\ trust large funds to trade on this exchange is extremely risky

agree. For now, we DO NOT RECOMMEND USING KOINBI EXCHANGE. A COUPLE PEOPLE COME TO ME AND SAY THEY CANNOT GET THEIR COINS OUT. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

ON A POSITIVE NOTE...

I have sent the first donation to the exchange list fund...

https://blockchain.info/tx/f2b80a692b753e192aafcf09c25b5a11b4637f3b8b684ecb556f9cc2b1d2e831

Will wait some time to see other donations. Will consider covering costs out of pocket with people willing to donate post-listing to help my costs, if there are people who do not trust the fact that I use coins for what promised. This is understandable for a dev who wish to remain anonymous.

Hopefully this will show the people that we are NOT gone, the community moving forward, and things are happening.

Right now a couple people are coming to me with ideas for poly, keep it up! We will back anyone who wishes to help poly by creating a new and/or fun use case for the project.

Thank you to the community members who believe in what we are doing, and that will assist poly to becoming what it can be. Much love to you all!
Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:36:05 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 12:58:41 AM by Eatbatterys

I've no position on whether or not Koinbi is a legitimate exchange considering it's new and has yet to find its legs.

I do however know that you need to set up 2FA on your account in order to withdraw funds. It doesn't explicitly say it, the withdraw amount just disappears when you click withdraw. Go to settings, set up 2FA, then you can withdraw funds no problem. I tested this a couple times yesterday.

I haven't dealt with long processing times. Hopefully it's an issue that will get resolved and not the exchange exit scamming after 2 days (seems like an incredibly short time frame for an exit scam)
sorgu

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:54:44 AM

How many hours do I wait koinbi?
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:09:00 AM

If this gets listed expect to see around 4k sats at a minimum.

Coin exchange is a low volume exchange but reliable and trust worthy
Dies Irae

Activity: 283
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:17:14 AM

4k sats is a good price.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:10 AM

Think developers need take part in development process, not just "let it go to community drive", I already saw what end was of such kind projects, It wasn't great.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:12:38 AM

koinbi, super fast deposits, super slow withdraws, that's all I've noticed.

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
Retaliator

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:15:05 AM

I can translate into Russian.

With google translate?  Grin
donu89

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

you'r will be add  this coin for coinmarket? or it's scam>?
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:02:55 AM

With google translate?  Grin
I only do quality hand-made translations
Retaliator

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:08:06 AM

I only do quality hand-made translations

Yeah, low quality.  Smiley
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

Low quality - only your spam posts in all topics, brother Chemist.
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:08:03 PM

Think developers need take part in development process, not just "let it go to community drive", I already saw what end was of such kind projects, It wasn't great.

Developing the coin and contacting 7 exchanges, developing the GPU miner, website, and rallying the community to donate is not taking part? As far as I can see, there is good support from the creating team.

We also never said that we would not take part in the community, of course we will. In fact, we are coming up with a few plans to announce to you all as well, which think will make you all happy to see it.

We would like to see community too, input and assist, just as Bitcoin was. To have something decentralized, means not to have all control within the hands of the few, but have that within the hands of the many.

I hold to fact that people will be much surprised to see where this project goes. I  am not worried at all, network is strong, community engaging, things growing organically as they should. Next we come up with new releases for the project, platforms to use it on, and things of this nature. We get listed on good exchanges, and start seeing good movement on network. Everything grows nice as it should. Smiley
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:11:10 PM

4k sats is a good price.

4k seems a good starting price yes. I see nothing lower than this for poly in the future. Look at total coin supply, coin does not have too many. People will only sell their coins at good prices, and others will buy at low 4-8k price, and sell at 40-50k in the future. This is the nature of things.
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:14:21 PM

Low quality - only your spam posts in all topics, brother Chemist.

Looks like you are doing some heavy drugs.  Or maybe it's delusions of persecution. Roll Eyes
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

I've no position on whether or not Koinbi is a legitimate exchange considering it's new and has yet to find its legs.

I do however know that you need to set up 2FA on your account in order to withdraw funds. It doesn't explicitly say it, the withdraw amount just disappears when you click withdraw. Go to settings, set up 2FA, then you can withdraw funds no problem. I tested this a couple times yesterday.

I haven't dealt with long processing times. Hopefully it's an issue that will get resolved and not the exchange exit scamming after 2 days (seems like an incredibly short time frame for an exit scam)

Thank you for this input. agree that a few days is too short for exit scam. If they exit likely to do so when they have much more money. hahaha

This gives everyone some trust? lol.

Thank you for pointing out the 2fa issue, this is duly noted. I will still not place the exchange on the ANN though, until we get more report of the usability within.

Much appreciation to you for the comment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: