Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95746 times)
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

Does Dev have intended for POLY on Cryptopia? I see POLY on Yobit could not easy.

Will reach out to cryptopia, they charge a lot for listings but will see what they have to say. I do not think that paying 45 thousand US to list on exchange is worth it.

What does everyone think about stocks.exchange? Can pay listing fee there is not too much.

I understand, $ 45,000 is not an easy money.
Today, I saw Poly had pretty good growth, which made me very happy to have decided to invest a bit in POLY.
It deserves more attention, especially for marketing, and it deserves to be on a better exchange.
Stocks.exchange has relatively low transaction volume, but in my opinion it's a little better than coinsmarkets.com.
I just want one thing: You and your teammates give POLY the best that you can.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johntwo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:55:28 PM

By the way, to add to my comment two posts ago, we have passed the volume on CoinsMarkets to meet the Coinmarketcap threshold, haven't we?  Can devs apply to coinmarketcap too?  POLY ticker is free there, which will be nice.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:24:27 PM

I'm still mining this project since the beginning.
MPE Project

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:41:01 PM

what listing fee to tradersatoshi and coinexchange.io

whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:23:21 AM

Does Dev have intended for POLY on Cryptopia? I see POLY on Yobit could not easy.

Will reach out to cryptopia, they charge a lot for listings but will see what they have to say. I do not think that paying 45 thousand US to list on exchange is worth it.

What does everyone think about stocks.exchange? Can pay listing fee there is not too much.

I understand people love Cryptopia and want liquidity, but this coin is too young to pay so much money for listing.  Especially when devs do not have any pre-mine.  I suggest you ask Cryptopia how many POLY they would accept for listing, negotiate the amount lower if you can, and then start a community fund to raise that much POLY for listing.  If they only want to be paid in bitcoin, then we will need to wait on Cryptopia.

As for stocks.exchange, this exchange has been steadily gaining momentum.  There are several coins that are getting listed on both Cryptopia and stocks.exchange.  This is going to help bolster liquidity.  I think stocks.exchange and coinsmarkets both have roughly similar volume, so you will about double the liquidity by listing there.  I highly recommend you do so if it is within the team's means.

If and when Yobit comes through - and I understand people have good reason to think Yobit paid listings have not been getting listed for months (devs PLEASE contact Yobit support about this, you must pressure them to list or return your money) - that will be a huge shot in the arm as it actually has more volume than Cryptopia - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ shows Yobit i #25 and Cryptopia is #37 in volume.

To summarize:

1) Only list Cryptopia if they accept Poly (agree on an amount and try to raise from community)
2) Definitely go for stocks.exchange
3) Push Yobit to list

Once we are on Yobit + CoinsMarkets + Stocks.Exchange this coin will be very visible and accessible, and Cryptopia might follow without too much fuss.

EDIT: We have 1.7 BTC of volume on CoinsMarkets right now.  Is this enough for dev to seek Coinmarketcap listing? If so, do so!

Thank you for your well thought out and nice reply.

I for one agree with your statements here and will do what you suggest as long as others don't say otherwise. I will be right back with a NICE ANNOUNCEMENT! Stay around!
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:37:47 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW DEDICATED POLYTIMOS FORUMS CUSTOM BUILT FOR COMMUNITY and FIRST POLYTIMOS DEDICATED SERVICE!

Hello Polytimos community! I come to announce to you today, the new polytimos specific forums, and also the announcement of the pre-alpha service we are launching called PolyShield, which will be a MasterNode hosting and sharing service provided by the creator team of Polytimos.

Idea of PolyShield is to help support price of Poly, while at the same time helping users who cannot afford masternodes themselves pool together with others to get a masternode. Then not have to configure anything themselves, and take part in the payouts of that masternode.

Information is posted on new poly forums under services and announcements. There is a special private section for the pre-alpha users which can be added to the group upon interest being made known to myself that they would like to join.

See the forums here, sign up, check it out, make suggestions, talk with community, etc! Let us make poly a strong unified community!

Forums - https://forum.polytimos.net/

PolyShield pre-alpha announcement - https://forum.polytimos.net/topic/3/first-dedicated-polytimos-service-polyshield-masternode-hosting-sharing-service

Polytimos Services section, with private section (only accessible to members of the private PolyShield Users group accessible once user agrees to be part of service.) https://forum.polytimos.net/category/5/polytimos-services

Forums have a global chat, reputation system, upvote/downvote/flagging system, and much more, and more can and will be added, we are looking into a bitcoin tip bot that we can modify to use Poly so that users can tip each other with poly within the system. There is a section for users to setup their own blogs and write how-tos and such, and will be adding downloads section and more soon. This is the alpha of the forums as well as the alpha of the PolyShield MasterNode Hosting/sharing service.

As promised, first service and forums for poly have been done. We continue to uphold our promises to the community, to gain trust and let them know we are not just here for short term. Which should also have been seen by the no premine no ICO launch. This project to us means something, it is not just another coin to enrich the starting team, it is something for the community to help everyone gain access to services, and have a long term store of value that will later give a nice set percentage with staking, and implemented masternodes of its own.

Basically, poly is here to stay, and so are we, this will be continually proven to all.

Hope you all enjoy the forums and first Poly service. We will be excited to announce more as they come. Smiley
Minator1

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:41:15 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW DEDICATED POLYTIMOS FORUMS CUSTOM BUILT FOR COMMUNITY and FIRST POLYTIMOS DEDICATED SERVICE!

Hello Polytimos community! I come to announce to you today, the new polytimos specific forums, and also the announcement of the pre-alpha service we are launching called PolyShield, which will be a MasterNode hosting and sharing service provided by the creator team of Polytimos.

Idea of PolyShield is to help support price of Poly, while at the same time helping users who cannot afford masternodes themselves pool together with others to get a masternode. Then not have to configure anything themselves, and take part in the payouts of that masternode.

Information is posted on new poly forums under services and announcements. There is a special private section for the pre-alpha users which can be added to the group upon interest being made known to myself that they would like to join.

See the forums here, sign up, check it out, make suggestions, talk with community, etc! Let us make poly a strong unified community!

PolyShield pre-alpha announcement - https://forum.polytimos.net/topic/3/first-dedicated-polytimos-service-polyshield-masternode-hosting-sharing-service

Polytimos Services section, with private section (only accessible to members of the private PolyShield Users group accessible once user agrees to be part of service.) https://forum.polytimos.net/category/5/polytimos-services

Forums have a global chat, reputation system, upvote/downvote/flagging system, and much more, and more can and will be added, we are looking into a bitcoin tip bot that we can modify to use Poly so that users can tip each other with poly within the system. There is a section for users to setup their own blogs and write how-tos and such, and will be adding downloads section and more soon. This is the alpha of the forums as well as the alpha of the PolyShield MasterNode Hosting/sharing service.

As promised, first service and forums for poly have been done. We continue to uphold our promises to the community, to gain trust and let them know we are not just here for short term. Which should also have been seen by the no premine no ICO launch. This project to us means something, it is not just another coin to enrich the starting team, it is something for the community to help everyone gain access to services, and have a long term store of value that will later give a nice set percentage with staking, and implemented masternodes of its own.

Basically, poly is here to stay, and so are we, this will be continually proven to all.

Hope you all enjoy the forums and first Poly service. We will be excited to announce more as they come. Smiley

Nice work! Now, have idea about any exchange? i think Stocks,Exchange is really good exchange for Poly!

best of luck
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:49:39 AM

Website updated with link to forum as well. Enjoy Smiley
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:58:09 AM

New algo new generation. I loved this coin, the project has a good potential. setup rig now.

Best wishes to POLYTIMOS.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:00:53 AM

I have started new section with an intro post about myself, but is more about polytimos team overall and our "credo". Honest and transparent decentralized project with as many honest and transparent services as we can make for it within our power.

please see my post here - https://forum.polytimos.net/topic/8/polytimos-team-credo-simon-of-polytimos

please make your own post, submit your own ideas, and establish your own footprint on the polytimos chain and community! Let us all work together to make OUR project better, and rise above the scams and nonsense that is everywhere within this crypto industry.

Let us make ourselves get rich, but not get rich quick, for that is usually scam. We will get rich slowly together, with honest hard work and transparent services provided with poly as backbone!
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:02:38 AM

New algo new generation. I loved this coin, the project has a good potential. setup rig now.

Best wishes to POLYTIMOS.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

We thank you for your support and will not do you wrong! We appreciate every new member in our community! Thank you! We look to make the "old way" of Bitcoin, the new way again. Honesty, transparency, and real services with merit, on a fair release project without anyone being greedy looking to have big premine and nonsense.

Once again thank you and welcome to the Polytimos community! please join our new forum and get more involved. We appreciate it!
lentyna

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:11:18 AM

Today, I saw Poly had pretty good growth, which made me very happy to have decided to invest a bit in POLY.
It deserves more attention, especially for marketing, and it deserves to be on a better exchange.
Stocks.exchange has relatively low transaction volume, but in my opinion it's a little better than coinsmarkets.com.

What's the point wasting money on those shitty exchanges. One is enough if you want to trade it. Unless it's Yobit or Cryptopia no point listing on others. I have an account with stocks.exchange but never traded there vs I'm every day on coinsmarkets if I want to buy or sell some new coins.

okane818
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:17:19 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 04:38:15 AM by okane818

This https://github.com/polytimos/release/blob/master/cpuminer-windows.zip 100% just put algo -a polytimos, not -a poly

Thanks
dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:21:01 AM

What's the point wasting money on those shitty exchanges. One is enough if you want to trade it. Unless it's Yobit or Cryptopia no point listing on others. I have an account with stocks.exchange but never traded there vs I'm every day on coinsmarkets if I want to buy or sell some new coins.

I appreciate your sharing your opinion, but I don't agree with you at all.  Just because you're okay with coinsmarkets doesn't mean everyone is.  Just like you like coinsmarkets and dont like stocks.exchange, many people might be the opposite.  If it's the next best exchange we can get on, we should do it.  I'm +1 for stocks.exchange listing.  I think being on both will be valuable, and we can build toward Cryptopia.  I will donate 50 POLY to any exchange fund.  It's not much, but everyone needs to do their part, and I will consider giving more if others give more (and if I'm able to mine more).

Edit: I see a BTC donation address here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2409413.msg25279322#msg25279322 but I'd rather not send BTC, fees too high.  Is there a POLY donation address?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:23:30 AM

Stocks.Exchange attracts a very different and whole new class of investors. Coins Markets is kind of scammy. You can tell it was put together in a hurry and I avoid entrusting too much of my money on it. Stocks.Exchange has a much cleaner interface, and that's a sign of a lot of investment by the owners of the exchange, and thus something that I trust. I'm much more willing to use Stocks.Exchange rather than CMCE. We should absolutely try to list on as many exchanges as possible - especially if the cost is reasonable. Each attracts a different kind of investor, and opens up a different pool of capital for the project.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
okane818
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:42:57 AM

Hello guys,

This is higher hashrate than I posted before.

Windows: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6KLL_YBYvL3Lr0nfeVOEBlPXkATSIxw/view?usp=sharing

Regards

Okane Satoshi

lentyna

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:03:11 AM

Stocks.Exchange attracts a very different and whole new class of investors. Coins Markets is kind of scammy. You can tell it was put together in a hurry and I avoid entrusting too much of my money on it. Stocks.Exchange has a much cleaner interface, and that's a sign of a lot of investment by the owners of the exchange, and thus something that I trust. I'm much more willing to use Stocks.Exchange rather than CMCE. We should absolutely try to list on as many exchanges as possible - especially if the cost is reasonable. Each attracts a different kind of investor, and opens up a different pool of capital for the project.

Interface doesn't really mean anything. Even nice looking website can be a scam. I'm up for all exchanges but 45k listing on another shitty exchange is ridiculous. Save money for the better exchange.

cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

Any discord group?
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:11:04 AM

Interface doesn't really mean anything. Even nice looking website can be a scam. I'm up for all exchanges but 45k listing on another shitty exchange is ridiculous. Save money for the better exchange.

$45,000 is for Cryptopia, not for stocks.exchange.  Stocks.exchange is 0.08 BTC according to dev post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2409413.msg25279322#msg25279322

If your objection to stocks.exchange was the price, I hope you will reconsider based on this new info.  If you object even at 0.08 BTC, then perhaps we will just disagree and dev can see what option more people agree with  Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

Really good news! Poly moving forward Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: