Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95741 times)
donu89

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

i bad speak English and it's hard for me to translatet. please explain me - what does that mean?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

I AM also looking into getting listed on a few DEX's, like BISQ and there was another that I forget the name off the top of my head at the moment, but yea...

Regarding DEX IMHO you should realy contact CryptoBridge. The best way is to go to their slack channel, find and fill pinned file for coin addition and ask for guys incharged for
addition to chat with them regarding all details, they are very friendly and supportive.

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptobridge/shared_invite/MjI2OTAzNjU3MzYyLTE1MDI4MTUyNDItYzQ0OTgwMDc0Yg

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU WILL SOON BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES AND EARN POLY, WE ARE ALSO CONSIDERING A DUAL-COIN GAME MERGE WITH XP COIN (this is still in very early stages but it is being done, we have a working game already. Yes, we are constantly busy working and adding more to our repertoire of services. Smiley

Poly will definitely have a place, use cases, and lots of fun and useful things you can do with it, in the very near future.

Thank you all for your support, we will not let you down. Smiley

...and XP COIN is already listed on CryptoBridge DEX so... one more reason to look that way.

PM if you need more info regarding CB DEX

Thank you for this, I will be messaging you tomorrow. Thanks!
MiserablyLifeInChina

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

How to exchange Polytimos?The website of CM is shutdown many days.
ACat

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

How to exchange Polytimos?The website of CM is shutdown many days.

Yes, we need another exchange.
Unable to access coinsmarkets.com, we can not buy or sell POLY
papilyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

if someone have ccminer poly algo ready for linux please share with me.  Grin

akiskaloz

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Why do you bother with exchanges at all? Why would you pay anything to get listed? Work on the project and create some innovative ideas like you did with new algo. Work hard and eventually everything will be in right place. Maybe Polytimos is already listed where it should be, maybe this exchange will gain more trust. On every popular exchange we have right now we had just one coin who pushed it forward to the place where it is now.

This is wisdom. Don't let the unwashed masses drive your actions dev.

Very true, only reason I'm even focused on it at all right now, is because coinsmarkets has been down completely for almost 4 days... We have to HAVE a place to trade, doesn't really matter WHERE, just that it exists.

So as long as we have 2-3 places we can be traded, that's what matters.

I AM also looking into getting listed on a few DEX's
, like BISQ and there was another that I forget the name off the top of my head at the moment, but yea...

If we can get on a few of the decentralized exchanges as well, that would be fantastic.

But yea, no worries we aren't changing how we are doing things, we're improving PolyShield service, and adding another section soon that will have GAMES.

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU WILL SOON BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES AND EARN POLY, WE ARE ALSO CONSIDERING A DUAL-COIN GAME MERGE WITH XP COIN (this is still in very early stages but it is being done, we have a working game already. Yes, we are constantly busy working and adding more to our repertoire of services. Smiley

Poly will definitely have a place, use cases, and lots of fun and useful things you can do with it, in the very near future.

Thank you all for your support, we will not let you down. Smiley

Wow, now that`s what we need
Crypitol

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Using the miner my Hash rate has gone down to less than 10%. Is this because the pool cut hash rate or what? I'm new to mining so I don't know too much.
kikkoman99

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

When YOBIT/Cryptopia?
Raymee

Activity: 394
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

When YOBIT/Cryptopia?

I think never... Cheesy
2 month ago...yobit 4-7 days listed..  still not listed... Cheesy
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

I like the way of starting, I don't think it will need so much exchanges, other coins begin without exchanges for months..

I think is too early for bigger exchanges, maybe it can make high volume at the beginning but there will be so much fudders dump it.
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

When YOBIT/Cryptopia?

I think never... Cheesy
2 month ago...yobit 4-7 days listed..  still not listed... Cheesy

Yobit is likely having a bunch of issues they aren't telling people about, I have been refunded for that listing fee.

However, I have been in communication with the Crypto-Bridge team (https://crypto-bridge.org) which is a DEX built on top of BTS blockchain, functioning very similarly to OpenLedger, but improved and simplified.

They know me, and know that I'm serious when I say things about projects, thus they have put me to the top of the wait list on the listing.

We should be listed there very shortly, I'm just waiting on them to give me a BTC address so that I can pay the list fee and they will give a timeline, though they already said that it should be very simple listing since we're just a humble BTC clone on the base level, thus the timeline should be very quick.

So, as they say Crypto-Bridge confirmed!

I will come with more updates once I get the deposit address, and pay the fee. They will then give me the listing date.

I am also attempting to pay for TradeSatoshi, however, with their recent site issues, I can't even get the coin addition form to submit, and honestly, I don't think centralized exchanges are the way forward, most of them aren't even accepting new registrations right now, so we can't even get newbies into the project, which is the life-blood of all coins, especially new ones.

So, I'm thinking that we'll skip TradeSatoshi, at least for now, until they fix their issues and such. Being listed on a DEX is better anyway.
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:40:47 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT - https://crypto-bridge.org DEX listing fee paid!

As the title above states! We have officially paid the listing fee for Crypto-Bridge DEX (https://crypto-bridge.org) and should be listed very soon, they said as soon as today! But I wouldn't guarantee anything sooner than 2-3 days to be safe.

But, we officially will have a new place to trade that won't go down, since it is hosted on a blockchain. Very nice if you ask me. Very smart.

Here's to the future of Polytimos!

(I will show the txid for those that don't believe, but only after 2-3 days and if it isn't listed by then, but according to what they told me, they should have it listed very shortly. Keep an eye on their twitter page for updates on when the listing actually takes place! https://twitter.com/cryptobridge fairly sure they will announce there.)

Thank you!
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

As the title above states! We have officially paid the listing fee for Crypto-Bridge DEX (https://crypto-bridge.org) and should be listed very soon, they said as soon as today! But I wouldn't guarantee anything sooner than 2-3 days to be safe.

But, we officially will have a new place to trade that won't go down, since it is hosted on a blockchain. Very nice if you ask me. Very smart.

(I will show the txid for those that don't believe, but only after 2-3 days and if it isn't listed by then, but according to what they told me, they should have it listed very shortly. Keep an eye on their twitter page for updates on when the listing actually takes place! https://twitter.com/cryptobridge fairly sure they will announce there.)

Thank you!

Thanks for updating Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
yume91

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

Thank you!

What's so special about it?
I find it hard to use. I do not know how to remember, to change my password

timisis

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

Funny, the windows version says "update available", but when I click on it I get a 404.

We seem to have lost half or 2/3 of our hash power, come on guys, spit it out, what are you mining!
helladave

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

Funny, the windows version says "update available", but when I click on it I get a 404.

We seem to have lost half or 2/3 of our hash power, come on guys, spit it out, what are you mining!

i am mining xcoin over at xcoinproject.com
Usebtc

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

The coin is not worth to mine... Why i should mine polytimos ? I have more cost of electricity for this coin as i get... Why i should spent my money ? Other coins give 100 times more income ... When this coin is listed in a big exchange site and this coin is more worth than 100 satoshis... So more miner will mine this coin but in the Moment its worthless...
Nobody is spent money for listening fee ... When people belive in this coin, then the would spent money for the fee, but nobody do this ....
So i ASK you ! Why i should spent my money for mining this coin when nobody is ready to spent for listening fees ?
Chris180BTC

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

The coin is not worth to mine... Why i should mine polytimos ? I have more cost of electricity for this coin as i get... Why i should spent my money ? Other coins give 100 times more income ... When this coin is listed in a big exchange site and this coin is more worth than 100 satoshis... So more miner will mine this coin but in the Moment its worthless...
Nobody is spent money for listening fee ... When people belive in this coin, then the would spent money for the fee, but nobody do this ....
So i ASK you ! Why i should spent my money for mining this coin when nobody is ready to spent for listening fees ?

But the dev has paid for listing...

I also recommended a btc address for dev to post in OP so people can donate, i.e could be spent on listing on multiple exchanges.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

Thank you!

Nice
... and just to remind all when you are registering @CryptoBridge save that long pasword you are given cause after you are registered when you come to DEX you can see all your account stats, balances and deposit adressess but that doesnt mean you are logged in and doesnt mean you can make order/transaction unless padlock in upper right corner is unlocked, so... by clicking on padlock just try to login to check everything is OK before you deposit any funds to your account cause if you lost your DEX password noone can help you recover it.
thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:20 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 02:30:35 AM by thesudio

Hi All, Im a noob to crypto but been into gaming for a while, this is my first post on bitcointalk.

I have been quite active in the Polytimos forums but thought id put some info here as well.

I have started a Polytimos dedicated youtube chan, called Polytimos Grapevine, please check out my vids below if you wish.

I have a Dev QnA video in the works and a video explaining PShield too on the way.

https://youtu.be/uJjTxnB1xL4 - Polytimos Crypto - What is it and how to mine it (Nvidia + Suprnova)

https://youtu.be/1lRyTYkQuoY - Mine Polytimos (Yiimp) with Nvidia 37MH on 1080ti

I have also got my mate who is into graphic design to draw up a few logos for Polytimos and PShield Masternode hosting services.

The silver PShield logo idea seems to be the favorite so far but any feedback is appreciated.

GOOOOO POLY!!

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: