Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95753 times)
papitosz

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

Good OC for this coin? mem? core?

Good pool?
ahmedshawki

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

guys when this coin start active the mining ?
duep

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

I use poly.suprnova.cc for a pool. There is another pool listed on the first page of this thread, run by the coin dev. Suprnova is there also, just with much smaller font. There are some other pools listed through this thread but not sure if they are still active on POLY.

Don't know about good OC settings, suggest try a few..

malcolml4

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

We need a mature exchanges, this is an innovative algorithm, only a smooth transaction will be more diversified.Kucoin should be a good choice.
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

We need a mature exchanges, this is an innovative algorithm, only a smooth transaction will be more diversified.Kucoin should be a good choice.

What's not good with Crypto Bridge?

Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Barterdex also is a good exchange
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:47:52 AM

Good OC for this coin? mem? core?

Good pool?

https://cryptopool.party is offering a POLY BONUS to loyal miners that just started today. I would suggest mining with them. They are also donating to development, and are the 'official' pool that we support as the POLY team.

join their discord here for information regarding the BONUS they're offering. Smiley

https://discord.gg/M8nE6JU
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

Barterdex also is a good exchange

We may start looking into other exchanges soon, though that is not our main focus at the moment.

ANNOUNCEMENT - PolyShield Shared MasterNode service launches first node of Round 2 (3rd node overall) to support POLY market.

The BWK (Bulwark) MasterNode was launched today.

During the issues with crypto-bridge I have been experiencing I was unable to get the other coins necessary to launch the other MasterNodes that I had initially planned for today.

However, there will be multiple new MasterNodes launched by February 28th, 2018. You can still contribute your coins to the nodes and own parts of them up until the 28th, even if the node has been launched already. Smiley

The polyshield website is in active development with an automatic payout tool in creation now. Meaning soon the MasterNode share service will be fully automated. Smiley

We will be launching more services through PolyShield once this portion of existing MasterNode host/share service completed.

We are ever-present and ever-busy working on more services for POLY. The base code for the project hasn't needed much in the way of updates and has been very solid thanks to our great team. However, there will be updates to the code in the future (obviously.) This was to comment on the newbie who loves us so much he made a new account just to come in and say negative things he obviously knows nothing about. Smiley

POLY itself has been going quite well and pleasing us in the team with the progression in natural growth we have seen so far.

We are going to be offering a BOUNTY for new ideas on 'natural growth promotions' from our userbase. If you have ideas regarding the ways that POLY can grow naturally without doing any 'typical' non-organic cheating methods, let us know. Smiley

Secondary ANNOUNCEMENT - https://cryptopool.party offering BONUS service for POLY miners

Join their discord here - https://discord.gg/M8nE6JU

- Details are posted in discord
- loyal miners will be rewarded with a random amount, not reliant upon your miner's size.
- A random amount from 100-5000 POLY will be chosen and posted in the discord.
- A list of miner addresses will be posted
- A list of payouts per miner address will be posted
- BONUS payouts will be made based on posted list.
- Miners who are loyal to the pool, are more likely to get larger amounts.
- Larger miners who are loyal to the pool will get steadier bonus payouts.
- The first list has been posted and pinned in Discord.

GET IN AND START MINING ON CRYPTOPOOL.PARTY AND NOT ONLY PAY LESS FEES, BUT GET RANDOM BONUSES AS WELL!
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

First bonus for POLY miners on cryptopool.party paid.
Xadja

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.00010000 per POLY!  Huh Huh

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit and then bought more Polytimos  Wink! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/market/poly-btc
Scam, just google about this shit.
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.00010000 per POLY!  Huh Huh

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit and then bought more Polytimos  Wink! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/market/poly-btc

looked at your posts, looks like you don't like to keep secrets.

Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.00096500 per KMD!
Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.07300000 per ZEC!
Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.00038000 per PURE!
Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.15000000 per DASH!
Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.02660000 per LTC!

The only secret you are keeping is that people trying to use your exchange don't get any BTC out.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Hi all, have added a new video to the chan on Buying and selling POLY, check it out and share if you like! Cheers

How to Buy or Sell POLY on Cryptobridge DEX!

https://youtu.be/x7npLp4VYPU

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

First bonus for POLY miners on cryptopool.party paid.

ANOTHER 20,000 POLY BONUS JUST PAID ON CRYPTOPOOL.PARTY! With .5% fees and free coins being dropped, I don't know why this pool doesn't have more miners Wink *wink wink
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

Just realized I didn't do my 'official' announcement in the main thread yet. Smiley Though @whereismyname has done a good job of both helping us with the pool's development, and telling people about it... I figured I would announce it anyway... here goes!

-ANNOUNCEMENT-
NEW POLY (Polytimos) POOL offering 0.5% fees that will never be higher than .75% (.5% always goes directly to POLY dev team!)

- https://cryptopool.party - The Crypto Pool Party!

https://cryptopool.party

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Run by 100% full-time cypto entrepreneurs
+++++
-US based (Houston, TX DataCenter) - world-wide locations coming!
+++++
-Dedicated admins
+++++
-Total Transparency, NO HIDDEN FEES!
+++++
-Discord support server https://discord.gg/3VuQxbx
+++++
-Constant new coin additions and speculation additions.
+++++
-Solid server with 99.9% uptime and synchronous 1Gb/s line (adding backup servers as well)
+++++
-Custom firewall with DDOS/attack mitigation.
+++++
-Separate wallet servers now, redundant decentralized setup in progress.
+++++
-ANNouncements made before any potential downtime for upgrades or tweaks.
+++++
-Open lines of communication with infrastructure and development team.
+++++
-Custom Discord BOTrunning and in active development for more features!
+++++
-YIIMP based no registration needed.

BONUS info (AirDrop Campaign)

We are also running a BONUS/AIRDROP campaign that will likely continue for a long time, maybe even the life of the pool!
Cheesy
All you have to do to qualify, is mine on the pool!
Cheesy
I will announce the details and what exactly is going to be dropped and when in the discord server.
Cheesy
Random amounts will be dropped on random miners, sometimes due to stats sometimes totally random!
Cheesy
WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN AWAY OVER 30 THOUSAND POLY ON OUR MINERS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!

So not only are there never high fees, you get FREE COINS too! Then donations to development and services for your favorite coin? How can you lose?!

Connection Information

(No Registration Necessary, mine with the wallet of the coin you are mining and port for that coin's algo... do NOT use a BTC address, there is no auto-exchange!)

CONNECTION EXAMPLE FOR POLY

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:3032 -u YOUR_POLY_WALLET_ADDRESS.(WORKERoptional) -p c=POLYT

actual example below for ccminer (nVidia)...

Code:
ccminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:3032 -u PAsYVdS6CB3PsiLh7CAdaSsvn14dnu2BaW.ThePOLYKing1080ti -p c=POLYT -i 21

actual example below for sgminer (AMD)...

Code:
sgminer.exe --algorithm polytimos -o stratum+tcp://poly.cryptopool.party:3032 -O PAsYVdS6CB3PsiLh7CAdaSsvn14dnu2BaW.PolyKing480 -I 22

*** address.worker, the worker name is optional and only shows on your check wallet page or to the pool admins. Though eventually the worker name may be used for various giveaways or enhancements***

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

Free 0.01BTC for new registered users (1 account only) who have made atleast one trade!

• - never Create account
    • all of these so-called trades are FAKE
    • none of the 'money' here is real

Polytimos Market is totally fake!!
    This used to be a link to koinbi disguised, why would an exchange do that? now it's a link to google. You're welcome for saving you money!

Our Polytimos order books have been totally faked at ridiculously faked prices just like the rest of our coins, so that we can scam you out of username/password and coins!
    Stay tuned for further spam, nonsense, and lies! If you love losing money flick us a PM![/s]

edited his post to show what he REALLY meant to say...

DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE - IT IS ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY FAKE.[/list]

AT THIS TIME THE ONLY REAL EXCHANGE FOR POLY IS CRYPTO-BRIDGE https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.POLY_BRIDGE.BTC

there is that one other that is a pool and has an exchange, and so far it seems alright, but a bit more time needs to go by before I will personally recommend it. Thank you!
    cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    March 01, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

AT THIS TIME THE ONLY REAL EXCHANGE FOR POLY IS CRYPTO-BRIDGE https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.POLY_BRIDGE.BTC

there is that one other that is a pool and has an exchange, and so far it seems alright, but a bit more time needs to go by before I will personally recommend it. Thank you![/size]

You're talking about cryptohub right? If so, then I agree. I've had no issues so far, but I still remain cautious.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Aershow

Activity: 4

View Profile
    March 02, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
    Last edit: March 02, 2018, 12:30:55 PM by Aershow

We will be launching more services through PolyShield once this portion of existing MasterNode host/share service completed.

We are ever-present and ever-busy working on more services for POLY. The base code for the project hasn't needed much in the way of updates and has been very solid thanks to our great team. However, there will be updates to the code in the future (obviously.) This was to comment on the newbie who loves us so much he made a new account just to come in and say negative things he obviously knows nothing about. Smiley

Much thanks for your kind reply.
    I am now much more positive towards the project, and I see progress in decreasing concentration of capital (which can be easily spoofed though), however I am not a C++ developer which majority of people here aren't, and can only barely understand comments in the code. I think I will speak on behalf of the lay community with the following:

0) Show me where I can learn more about the things I don't know nothing about, duh! Your website has almost no useful information, which is a huge negative thing.
    0.1) Who the hell are 25 guys controlling 50% of capital?? (Please label known pools/exchanges in explorer)
    1) Show me the team!
    2) Show me the idea (why the world needs your coin?). Whitepepper maybe? Wink
    3) Show me the plan for future development

Right now it feels like it's just couple dudes just want to make a blockchain with not yet seen combo of six random hashing algos (and name it precious) without any idea why except put it on the exchanges and hope it will for some reason appreciate in value and make quick buck from selling it.
    Maybe you need help?

I'd much rather say positive things, but can you defend your project against substantial negative things that I say?

The best organic way to growth that you are looking for is to explain what your project is about, and how is it different, and what is its vision for the future. This will attract excited preachers.
    styx101

Activity: 93
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    March 06, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

why you're not including cryptohub.online (https://cryptohub.online/market/POLY/) as one of your coin exchanges?  Huh

they are now on the process of delisting the poly coin  Sad
    whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
    March 06, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

why you're not including cryptohub.online (https://cryptohub.online/market/POLY/) as one of your coin exchanges?  Huh

they are now on the process of delisting the poly coin  Sad

They haven't been around long enough, no one from there ever talked with us, usually places that list without talking and no communication with the team are not to be trusted.

However, if they would like to speak to us, I would happily put them on the website and the ANN. I simply don't know enough about them, and don't want people getting scammed based on something they saw on poly site or ANN.

Just making sure things are legit before listing them if I haven't heard of them before.

It is totally up to them to delist if they choose, but they can also talk to us and we can work something out.
    whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
    March 06, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

there is that one other that is a pool and has an exchange, and so far it seems alright, but a bit more time needs to go by before I will personally recommend it. Thank you![/size]

You're talking about cryptohub right? If so, then I agree. I've had no issues so far, but I still remain cautious.

No, we are not talking about cryptohub.... we're talking about crypto-bridge.org.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.POLY_BRIDGE.BTC

However, as I mentioned before, I would have no issue talking with someone from cryptohub and getting the feel for them, and if all goes well would list them on the website and the ANN.
    Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
      Print  

Jump to: