Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95749 times)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

I don't know how to mine as I am not very techy but wouldn't mind putting my marketing skills to use if this project ever needs any. I liked the Greek name of the project as I am Greek and it means valuable. I hope this coin truly becomes of real value to people who own it and wouldn't mind doing a video and a blog review maybe in exchange for owning a small bag. I like community coins as it really brings me back to the good old days.

Fantastic! This is exactly the type of action this project needs from someone such as yourself, if you're in Discord, reach out to me and we can do some brainstorming on what things might be done. Sound good? Smiley

The community aspect is awesome, that is what drew me and my team to the project and to get as close as possible to the original creator devs, and take as much off their hands in terms of development and such  that we could. 

The truly decentralized community run projects are the ones that will succeed in the end. Mark my words. Smiley

This project in particular I have a soft spot for, since we're developing POLYSHIELD and looking to be the premier service provider of the project. But also because small, slow starting, naturally growing projects are the ones that I've always had a love for, and ones that I've always tried to help out and get to their next stage.

This one has so much going for it, I see nothing in the future aside from growth and fun and a large community of people supporting it along the way.

There is no 'official' anything, unless we decide as a community to believe something is 'official' and treat it as such, but the same fashion something that is considered that way can be replaced if no longer holding up to the standards of the community. This is how things should be, keeps everyone honest and doing their best to stay that way.

It's going to be a lot of fun with this project, and I have no doubt at all that the 'valuable' or 'very precious' nature of the namesake, will come to fruition. Get in contact with me and let's chat!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

This project is lucky to have sometime as proactive as Crowetic.  That's really promising for a young project, being able to track down issues before the coin finds its legs.

I had put in a ticket with Crypto-Bridge more than a week ago and heard nothing about POLY withdrawals, so I'm glad that it's something that they have been made aware of and are going to get things working again.  It was certainly distressing to have coins just vanish and hearing nothing about it.

In such a down market overall, I'm feeling really good about POLY.  I saw some updates on PolyShield on the forums, seems things are moving along nicely; it's really the perfect time to build up a coin when the waters are quiet, anyway.  Looks like a good time to get back to mining.

Much appreciated @ the compliment. Suppose I'm just 'used to' being the one to do these types of things with projects that I'm involved in... as usually those projects are ones I either started, or jumped in full force and started building services for, etc. (and now POLY is no exception, lol...) I simply can't help myself when it comes to the good ol 'community project'. They get me every time. Cheesy

I see all sorts of interesting and fun things in the future of this project, and those things are only what I'm building myself so far, can't wait until the rest of the community wakes up and starts throwing out ideas.

I will put up at least 150k POLY towards the 'natural marketing' fund, and more towards others who are interested in starting poly related things. I will also make an offer to host anyone's service that is running a service POLY related. If the rest of the people in the community were do do similar things if they have the ability to, I would say that the project would be a smashing success in a very short period.

For some reason there doesn't seem to be a load of people ready and willing to put effort into growing the projects they will put their mining power or money into, and I find that a bit strange, however, support of the platforms that my company and team puts together, is another way for people to actively support the overall project itself, without having to do anything other than tell their friends about the services we're going to offer. I'm considering putting out some sort of referral system for POLYSHIELD, but it would have to be one that is done in a very detailed and non-gameable manner, due to the unfortunate abundance of jacks willing to screw anyone over for a dollar, or attempt to hack and steal from anything they possibly can, then automate it and do it on a larger scale. Since those types of things have to be considered in the world today, straight forward mostly 'trust based' programs like referral systems and such have to be under a whole new light and different scrutiny.

But yea, thanks again and I'm really excited about POLYSHIELD and hope to be ready with it very soon to give the open beta to the community. Have a good one!

QUICK ANN -

To users that still have stuck transactions on Crypto-Bridge... I have done everything within my power in terms of 'fixing' the issues. (All involved an email to their support with an explanation on the act of re-synchronizing the blockchain... the only reason I can imagine that didn't happen by default, is that they didn't realize the issue due to the low volume of POLY on a daily at this point...)

If you STILL have transactions that are stuck either IN or OUT of the exchange, this means that you were one of the ones (like myself) who issued a transaction while they were not on the correct chain (which should never happen again as I have fired up many more core nodes and am having them imlpemented into the codebase...) YOU WILL HAVE TO EMAIL CRYPTO-BRIDGE SUPPORT YOURSELVES AND RELAY THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TX. We do not have any control over the exchange, nor any ability or time to provide a list of every individual user in/out transactions and get back answers then relay them back to people...

This is something you would always have to do on your own, with any exchange. I have done the most difficult portion in making sure the coin is active and functioning again (even though in order to do so it took me multiple days and some very odd replies to my emails along with confused replies back from me wondering why the subject matter completely changed from one reply to the next ... O_o) THE POWER IS YOURS!!! (to get your own individual transactions fixed on the exchange Wink )

See ya all soon!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
cslinz

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

Welcome to the Polytimos Airdrop, this is a Promotion for Cryptopool.at Miningpool, the 50. first posters will get 100 Polytimos each. Please post your wallet adress until 29.07.2018 to get your coins.
Polytimos for All

https://discord.gg/xMtJBvK
Yey09

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Welcome to the Polytimos Airdrop, this is a Promotion for Cryptopool.at Miningpool, the 50. first posters will get 100 Polytimos each. Please post your wallet adress until 29.07.2018 to get your coins.
Polytimos for All

https://discord.gg/xMtJBvK
post adress where,here in bitcointalk or discord?
Deadheded

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

my wallet is out of sync, No active nodes.

Anyone have a list of active nodes I can add?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

seed1.polytimos.net
seed2.polytimos.net
seed3.polytimos.net

should get you started, I will compile a larger list of seed nodes once I get a couple more set up.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Deadheded

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

seed1.polytimos.net
seed2.polytimos.net
seed3.polytimos.net

should get you started, I will compile a larger list of seed nodes once I get a couple more set up.

I had added those and 4 5 and 6 but that did not work.  That was a back when I posted.  Now today I opened the wallet and it is syncing.  Was the network down at any time?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

seed1.polytimos.net
seed2.polytimos.net
seed3.polytimos.net

I had added those and 4 5 and 6 but that did not work.  That was a back when I posted.  Now today I opened the wallet and it is syncing.  Was the network down at any time?

No, there was never any downtime on the network, everything has been very stable. There was only 1 issue a while back when some of my infrastructure got attacked, but that was a while ago, and I have since fixed all the core nodes that I host and setup a couple more.

Also, wanted to make a little announcement here for the community...

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

- ANN - Polytimos (POLY) - to be listed shortly on MapleChange (link) canadian crypto exchange.

I have taken it upon myself to get in contact with the team running the exchange, and worked out a deal to get POLY listed, which I plan on paying the listing fee shortly.

Anyone interested in donation towards this listing would be appreciated, but as I said I'm planning to pay this from my own pocket regardless... But here is a donation address for it just in case anyone would like to help out with the .1 BTC that I talked them into for the listing on their new exchange.

listing donation address - 1C5wNuirKBToiF5EXCrmAoBXq5wQZZN6Rs

I will post again once the listing takes place.

------

- ANN -  POLYSHIELD service's stakepool portion is nearly fully complete now.

We ran into a bunch of things we didn't expect as far as the manipulation of low level transactions that are involved in the adding and removal of coins from a stakepool in the way we are going to make ours work.

We plan to launch the stakepool first in beta on the completely custom platform we have built from scratch. Then we will finish up the MasterNode host/share portion and release that. We will then integrate the portions we like with our discord bots, etc... We are really excited about this platform and can't wait to let everyone use it.

------

- ANN - Polytimos (POLY) to potentially be used in a new crypto gaming platform

There is also potential for POLY to be a currency in a new gaming / gambling crypto platform that is in development by a partner team. We will post more information on this as developments come about. But we're planning that as well.

------

Thank you! - I will be back to post again once the listing fee is paid and listing is confirmed. Much appreciated POLY community!

------

Our 'very precious' coin is gonna be just that. I highly suggest taking advantage of the ridiculously low prices on the markets right now and scooping some up even just 'for good measure' and future value increase potential.

Considering our team and a few others that have been in the space for a very long time, are backing the project, it seems reasonable to me that the project will be a long-term one, and should continue on and continue being developed more services and such for a considerable amount of time. Smiley

------

Oh yea, one more thing, cryptopool.party is undergoing a bunch of improvements over the coming days, everything will be dramatically improved in terms of connections, and overall service. Come back and mine with us to get yourself some more POLY while it still flies under the radar!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

I don't know how to mine as I am not very techy but wouldn't mind putting my marketing skills to use if this project ever needs any. I liked the Greek name of the project as I am Greek and it means valuable. I hope this coin truly becomes of real value to people who own it and wouldn't mind doing a video and a blog review maybe in exchange for owning a small bag. I like community coins as it really brings me back to the good old days.

I would love to have some assistance in the marketing side. If you have a Discord account, please jump into the discord and get in contact with me s we can discuss things. IF not then I suppose PMs here will work, just will be a lot slower as I'm in the middle of a BUNCH of stuff usually, and don't always have time to come here to check messages. But I'm always on Discord. Let's chat!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

- ANN - PAYMENT MADE FOR NEW EXCHANGE (https://maplechange.com)

I have made the payment for the listing on MapleChange. Smiley I would say it should be up and live within the next day or so. The guy there is really cool and we've had a few good conversations. POLY will have its second exchange very soon!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Hello all, just wanted to stop by and give some development updates... We are looking into the idea of modifying the future of the project in terms of when PoS kicks in and implementation of MasterNodes into POLY itself.

Given the release of POLYSHIELD public beta which is right around the corner, and offering MasterNode host/share and stakepool... We thought it might be nice that POLY itself be included in both aspects of that aside from being the 'main token' for the platform.

So, we would like to get the community's opinion on the following:

1. We are considering implementing MasterNodes into POLY sooner than block 800k. This could be much sooner, we were thinking within the next couple months.

2. We were also considering modifying the algo a bit , (this is not necessary, simply something that one of the devs on the team brought up) to further ensure the lack of ASIC ability (aside from our own ASIC devices which would only make sense as small home devices, but this is a long time in the future so we aren't worried about it right now.)

3. POLYSHIELD team is considering making its own POLY wallet, which would contain extra functionality built by and for the POLYSHIELD platform. It would contain all the function of the MasterNode host/share, stakepool, (poloniex lendbot potentially), and more built in a 'wrapper' that would essentially be a 'new wallet' for POLY. We wanted to get some opinions on this. The wallet would not be the 'official wallet' merely a '3rd party' wallet built by and for use of POLYSHIELD. It would also be able to implement other unique features. Potentially making use of the Discord POLY.bot for some cool unique features and functionality. We wanted to see the response of the community on this idea.

4. We are considering implementation of PoS into POLY sooner than block 800k as well, with also implementation of the MasterNodes into POLY itself. This would enable staking of the coins already mined, and allow POLY itself to be part of the stakepool being made by POLYSHIELD.

We are anxiously awaiting the replies of the community on these points, and any other opinions on POLY or anything POLY related, overall. Thank you!

Also we wanted to thank crowetic for assisting POLY in getting its second exchange listing. Thanks!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Hi,

We've added POLY to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Hi,

Cheers

Great. I will relay to whereismyname to have it added to the ANN ASAP. Thank you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
SuperBuG

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Hi,

Cheers

Shit zatpool dump poly price
cel1697i845

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

Hello all, just wanted to stop by and give some development updates... We are looking into the idea of modifying the future of the project in terms of when PoS kicks in and implementation of MasterNodes into POLY itself.

Given the release of POLYSHIELD public beta which is right around the corner, and offering MasterNode host/share and stakepool... We thought it might be nice that POLY itself be included in both aspects of that aside from being the 'main token' for the platform.

1. We are considering implementing MasterNodes into POLY sooner than block 800k. This could be much sooner, we were thinking within the next couple months.

2. We were also considering modifying the algo a bit , (this is not necessary, simply something that one of the devs on the team brought up) to further ensure the lack of ASIC ability (aside from our own ASIC devices which would only make sense as small home devices, but this is a long time in the future so we aren't worried about it right now.)

3. POLYSHIELD team is considering making its own POLY wallet, which would contain extra functionality built by and for the POLYSHIELD platform. It would contain all the function of the MasterNode host/share, stakepool, (poloniex lendbot potentially), and more built in a 'wrapper' that would essentially be a 'new wallet' for POLY. We wanted to get some opinions on this. The wallet would not be the 'official wallet' merely a '3rd party' wallet built by and for use of POLYSHIELD. It would also be able to implement other unique features. Potentially making use of the Discord POLY.bot for some cool unique features and functionality. We wanted to see the response of the community on this idea.

4. We are considering implementation of PoS into POLY sooner than block 800k as well, with also implementation of the MasterNodes into POLY itself. This would enable staking of the coins already mined, and allow POLY itself to be part of the stakepool being made by POLYSHIELD.

We are anxiously awaiting the replies of the community on these points, and any other opinions on POLY or anything POLY related, overall. Thank you!

Also we wanted to thank crowetic for assisting POLY in getting its second exchange listing. Thanks!

translate google rus to english

Hi,
0. It's unclear when to wait for the beta version, this month? this year? The deadlines are not clear.
1. Why not, I'm for. The main thing is that everything would work, it is stable and there was no violation of integrity.
2. I'm against it. I understand how you want to make an asik stable algorithm and at the same time produce an asik? if you can make your own asik, then another organization can also. Sense is lost.
3. I am for, but this idea can be tolerated. And again the main thing is that everything would work stably and there was no crude version.
4. I am for, also provided the stability of the entire system.

Oтвeт нa pyccкoм:
пpивeт,
0. Heпoнятнo, кoгдa ждaть бeтa вepcию, в этoм мecяцe? в этoм гoдy? He пoнятны cpoки.
1. Пoчeмy бы и нeт, я зa. Глaвнoe чтo бы вce paбoтaлo,cтaбильнo и нe былo нapyшeнии цeлocтнocти.
2. Я пpoтив. Я кaк пoнял вы xoтитe cдeлaть acикo ycтoйчивый aлгopитм и caми пpи этoм пpoизвoдить acик? ecли вы cмoжeтe cдeлaть cвoй acик тo и дpyгaя opгaнизaция тoжe cмoжeт. Cмыcл тepяeтcя.
3. Я зa, нo этa идeя мoжeт пoтepпeть. И oпять глaвнoe, чтo бы paбoтaлo вce cтaбильнo и нe былa cыpaя вepcия.
4. Я зa, тaкжe пpи ycлoвии cтaбильнocти paбoтocпocoбнocти вceй cиcтeмы.

KL0nLutiy1

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

AMD miner for polytimos: https://github.com/KL0nLutiy/sgminer-kl/releases/tag/kl-1.0.6
mrsalve01

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

What is best miner for nvidia cards for this algo and can anyone give 1070 cards hash rate?
Koontzy

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

is someone still mining this ?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

translate google rus to english

Hi,
0. It's unclear when to wait for the beta version, this month? this year? The deadlines are not clear.
1. Why not, I'm for. The main thing is that everything would work, it is stable and there was no violation of integrity.
2. I'm against it. I understand how you want to make an asik stable algorithm and at the same time produce an asik? if you can make your own asik, then another organization can also. Sense is lost.
3. I am for, but this idea can be tolerated. And again the main thing is that everything would work stably and there was no crude version.
4. I am for, also provided the stability of the entire system.

Oтвeт нa pyccкoм:
пpивeт,
0. Heпoнятнo, кoгдa ждaть бeтa вepcию, в этoм мecяцe? в этoм гoдy? He пoнятны cpoки.
1. Пoчeмy бы и нeт, я зa. Глaвнoe чтo бы вce paбoтaлo,cтaбильнo и нe былo нapyшeнии цeлocтнocти.
2. Я пpoтив. Я кaк пoнял вы xoтитe cдeлaть acикo ycтoйчивый aлгopитм и caми пpи этoм пpoизвoдить acик? ecли вы cмoжeтe cдeлaть cвoй acик тo и дpyгaя opгaнизaция тoжe cмoжeт. Cмыcл тepяeтcя.
3. Я зa, нo этa идeя мoжeт пoтepпeть. И oпять глaвнoe, чтo бы paбoтaлo вce cтaбильнo и нe былa cыpaя вepcия.
4. Я зa, тaкжe пpи ycлoвии cтaбильнocти paбoтocпocoбнocти вceй cиcтeмы.

Thank you very much for your opinions. I will reply hence...

0. The reason this is unclear is because... well... it is unclear. We haven't yet decided one way or the other. We are presenting the potential for the idea to be executed. We will further discuss options once we decide whether we're going to do so or not.

1. We are also for it, we are probably going to go for it.

2. Yes, this idea isn't fully formulated, and is not going to be done anything with at the moment. We have yet to come up with the ideal solution that we have in our heads.

3. This will likely happen.

4. This ties in with 1, and will be likely done, we will post more as time goes on and we make more decisions.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: