Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC long term?  (Read 169353 times)
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

For long term investment I prefer ETH, not LTC which is not good for future investment, but everyone is very different, maybe for now I prefer to choose ET for long term investment in the future.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:53:28 AM

For long term investment I prefer ETH, not LTC which is not good for future investment, but everyone is very different, maybe for now I prefer to choose ET for long term investment in the future.

But remember before ETH , LTC was the first currency that able to compete on 2nd position for a long period of time.
As for now, LTC's trend is on downtrend and ETH take the lead, if possible, you can invest both of them but for me personally, I'm prefer ETH for long term investation
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:57:11 AM

You have to look at them not stand-alone, but in the context of the crypto industry.

If we take reference as BTC, what will be the price target for next 2 years? 10k in 2018 and 15k in 2019? So it's +80% vs today.

The will ETH or LTC price go quicker then that? If so, it's worth it to hold, otherwise no.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:23:33 AM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
If I were you, I will go for ETH. Eth has been proven that it will last long in its price. After how many years, the price pump up about 50%  so many people choose this. ETH, LTC, and DOGE were compete in the cryptoworld and many of us choose these cryptocoins to have a big profit from them. If you have a doubt in eth, you can split your money into 40/60 or 50/50.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:25:56 AM

I believe more in ETH cause of I think it's more reliable..
but ltc is good too.
I think it's difficult to cjoose smth of ot whats better)
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

Cryptocurrency usually derives their value from use and collective agreement whether direct or imply that said crypto currency holds value. If i were to based my speculation on value alone, I will not compare litecoin and ethereum. Ethereum is way valuable that litecoin in the light of it's usefulness. But in crypto value alone does not hold the ace you have to consider some other important factor like, supply, decentralization, volume, etc

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:23:05 PM

Both are good altcoins with great future. But I think etherium has the upperhand specially on its performance and future developement. Also investors are more attracted on its plans in the future.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:57:26 PM

ETH will be the best for sure at a long term scale of investment. Since it was at dip, i think this was the right time to buy more. I think a lot of expectation on ETH because there'a alot of room for improvements specially for its development after the fork.

ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:11:52 PM

Etherum and Litecoin are all popular coin and stability. If both long-term investment is good choice. I personally I prefer investing in Eth over because I like the way it is used in smart contracts

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

I will choose ETH because it has a better future than LTC because LTC is just a copy of bitcoin and it is a boring cryptocurrency for me so i will not invest my money into that and i will just invest my money into something that is worth to wait and that is ETH that can go up to 0.1 in the next few months in my opinion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pokerjet

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:49 PM

I choose Ethereum, I believe I will earn much more income than Litecoin with the money I invest in Ethereum. I see that most of the investors who initially opposed Ethereum are now heading for Ethereum. I chose Ethereum for long-term investment, your decision is yours.
misssunshine99

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:59:51 PM

Both are fine..Hard to make a decission
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:44:16 PM

ltc and eth prices are almost very stable but ltc little bit more stable , but if we seen from usage between eth and ltc of course eth will win.
Ethereum is a winner, please see the latest chart on the coinmarketcap. how the testnet of the pos system will be launched asap. that gives the more future of the ethereum. many people will try to stake their ethereum in the network.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:49:04 PM

LTC is stuck to lite version of Bitcoin motto. Ethereum is being actively refined and updated and Ethereum is the prime fuel for ICOs.
Both coins are great and still profitable. But I believe Ethereum would be more beneficial than Litecoin in the long run.

I think that LTC is more prifit ratio coin : ) i has not gone like x40 in year LTC went just less.
So rise pottencial is bigger in LTC in short them i long NO ONE REALY KNOWS : )
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:50:51 PM

Both altcoin doing great. But i prefer to use etheruem, because most of the ICOs are using MEW and er20. They got a fast transaction in trading token.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:55:46 PM

Both are good​ choice but ethereum is better than litecoin. There are many sectors where ethereum is needed. The price of ethereum also good and higher than litecoin. It is promising and now a days it is being used on ico hugely. You should take ethereum mostly.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:57:09 PM

I will choose Ethereum rather Litecoin because of it's wallet and i love the Smart COntracts of ETH which will help to provide a new project(ICO) while Litecoin is actively pump for long term for lightning transactions but then again transaction are very important so i will choose both for now.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

I think ETH much better. I dont see future for LTC. It's just another bitcoin fork which just got some popularity in crypto-world...

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:06:19 AM

I will choose Ethereum rather Litecoin because of it's wallet and i love the Smart COntracts of ETH which will help to provide a new project(ICO) while Litecoin is actively pump for long term for lightning transactions but then again transaction are very important so i will choose both for now.
Yes i agree ethereum has smart contract fetures be offered by the developer to community, in my personal opinions ethereum is good for short term investment (trading altcoins with ethereum due to it has huge volatility of the price) ethereum also can be used for making investment in the ICOs, but ethereum is bad for long term investment due to it doesn't has total supply of coins. For long term investment couples years later, litecoin is good choice due to it is deflation coin like bitcoin.
Janeath33

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:15:41 AM

In my opinion, we must also consider the fact that Bithumb is advancing the volume of LTC to a new height in their exchange and that, of course, will also affect its price eventually. We can actually say that we're expecting an increase in the price of LTC sooner or later if it continues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: