Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC long term?  (Read 169353 times)
100kk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:17:28 AM

Not "or", but "and" Wink Diversify.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:32:50 AM

Both are good coins, but ETH is the best choice. I'm sure ETH will still be a competitor of BTC as a profitable coin.
Some ICO projects use eth to do their sales.
this is proof that the ETH gained trust.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:37:03 AM

ETH and LTC both are very good. In CoinMarketCap they have positive progression, but if we see the next 3-5 years, i prefer Ethereum. It makes sense because Ethereum already known more than LTC, but it isn't the standard because LTC play well too.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:53:42 AM

ETH and LTC both are very good. In CoinMarketCap they have positive progression, but if we see the next 3-5 years, i prefer Ethereum. It makes sense because Ethereum already known more than LTC, but it isn't the standard because LTC play well too.

Yes that's true, Ethereum coins does really have more potential than LTC because there is more demand on the market in eth coins rather than LTC and in the next few more years, There are a lot of people that expecting for eth coins to grow its value even higher.

nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:54:08 AM

I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is a stable coin and Ethereum is the best altcoin. I have invested in Ethereum and hopefully next year the price goes up.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:57:58 AM

Ethereum is very stable and is going on upwards trend. In longer term Ethereum pose the most upwards potential of gain. Smiley
smookyjaidev

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:26:46 AM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
If I were you, I will go for ETH. Eth has been proven that it will last long in its price. After how many years, the price pump up about 50%  so many people choose this. ETH, LTC, and DOGE were compete in the cryptoworld and many of us choose these cryptocoins to have a big profit from them. If you have a doubt in eth, you can split your money into 40/60 or 50/50.

Right now I'm going to say LTC long term. LTC is turning out to be a decent testnet for Bitcoin. To think it was like $10 in 2016 and now look at what it is worth. Honestly, I wish I invested a little bit in that, that's massive growth. ETH is going on a downhill spiral and it is not stopping. Vitalik Buterin is doing and saying all the wrong things. Make things simple, not more complicated.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:31:59 AM

I highly suggest to keep both Ethereum and Ethereum Classic in your long term investment portfolio. You can have much more ETC right now than ETH because the former is much cheaper than the latter. But in terms of target value, ETC is going to hit three-digit value in dollars in the first half of 2018. I am very positive with that. Ethereum on the other hand will not turn on a four-digit value too early.
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:34:44 AM

i see that the name Ethereum in this forum is widely spread so there is a big potential and chance that this coin might be a good long term investment now or in the future. im not against litecoin but this coin has a potential too but the second to the bitcoin in good investment is ethereum.

Blazarius120

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:36:07 AM

Definitely Eth. Too much market cap sucked up by all these bitcoin clones if you really think about it. Eth actually brings something new to the table.

iamhantei

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:51:02 AM

Both are very good. But Litecoin is the safest because its volatility is one of the lowest among all altcoin

both of them are good but for me im using ETH for long term, because most of the ICO's are using MEW nowadays, then when it comes of trading tokens they are fast transaction.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Eth is not a bad investment, you can spilt your long term holdings with eth and ltc. One of the nice things about eth is that it has a huge market capital and it has more volume coming in and out than that of litecoin. Eth is thus far, the second best crypto currency, some say.
You can even add neo for instance, you get dividend in the form of gas if you hold neo. There are few more altcoins that are worth holding long term, it depends on you to decide at the end of the day. 

Mildredmk

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:50:10 AM

They are both good for investmentMaybe Ethereum is luckier than LitecoiBut lately, I don't wanna investing in Bitcoin.Because it isn't profitable for me.
Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:39:05 AM

ETH Is better compared to LTC.LTC will go nowhere beyond Ethereum. Ethereum will stay there and can go up but not down.Invest in Ethereum
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:48:04 AM

ETH will be my choice as it post the stable and steady growth. Smiley
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

I love both. LOL
But I'd really love #Buterin more than #Charlie.
init4money

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:02:20 AM

I have my portfolio for 2018 of BTC, LTC and ETH. I think it is enough to make some serious gain.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

I pretty much prefer litecoin over ethereum. It is older and more trustable coin as ethereum is somehow centralized in my opinion. Also litecoin is very useful as currency. It is very fast. And acceptable.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:39 AM

I barely heard of Litecoin though i know it is one of the elite altcoins on the crypto world. In contrast, ETH is always in the radar where ICOs use them as their platform of their ERC-20 compliant tokens. With that, I think ETH will have dominance over Litecoin in terms of longevity.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

Listening to the speech of Vitalik Buterin, I have understood that this guy has got some smart plans he has not yet shared with the others. I would invest better in Ethereum, but LTC will survive and grow also, probably not so fast as ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: