Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC long term?  (Read 169353 times)
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

I prefer athereum than on LTC. ethereum is a young altcoin, but has many advantages. Many ICO altcoins use smart contract ethereum. so for a long term investment, I chose ethereum
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

In my opinion, ETH is better with Litecoin, ETH is the leading in Altcoins. After bitcoin, Ethereum is the 2nd next highest coin today, so I think Eth is good to buy since ethereum is also popular nowadays.
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:33:30 PM

I honestly don't understand something. I know why people are buying ETH (Smartcontract, popularity, efficiency and most of all due to Vitalik) but what i don't know and i want to understand is why you guys think litecoin is a good long-term investment. Do you really think it will be used as a strong payment method? Or it's just pure speculation?

tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

When it comes to ALT coins I would say that I would always hold Ether, not LTC.
JavedRaj

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:53:55 PM

No. You are wrong in terms of ETH. ETH wiil be bigger than LTC . Both are best in terms off investment  but ETH will be more better choice.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

I have been doing some technical analysis and it gave me litecoin has been breakout from long-term consolidation, I think it's a great time to buy litecoin for a long-term hold.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

This question is something special. Eth and ltc both are important in investment side. Eth now a days growing vwry fast. Now again 400 usd. 
Ltc also growing.

As per my knowledge eth more important.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:12:11 PM

The cost of the eth is greatly influenced by the number of projects connected to the etherium system itself. The more smart contracts, the more the ecosystem that carries the price of a coin. Next year it is very likely that the capitalization will be higher than btc. My bet to ETH.
Vicky22

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:15:36 PM

ETH anyday  Wink
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

ETH, of course. ICO scene and maybe have more useful feature in long run while LTC only good at when there some hiccup with BTC so you need a safe place to hide your bags.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

ETH long-term, compared to LTC, ETH more potential, after all, the technology is more perfect. Litecoin looks a little rubbish most of the time.

btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

For now i say that you should invest on eth because it its more stable and on the rise.

I actually do the same. Ethereum has better technology and infrastructure than LTC and ETH is way more popular comparing to LTC. SO I do invest ehereum.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:38:26 PM

Litecoin's price has currently pumped/rose to a significant value. For so long it has stabled in 50$ but it is now 60% more (of course in terms of dollar value). Though ethereum has a greater and nicer technology, making it a good long-term choice, litecoin should also has to be considered in our portfolio. I am seeing it as a sleeping giant that when it wakes up, it can reach to a higher value.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

It is difficult to predict, but theirs price will go up in long-term perspective.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:55:06 PM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

This question is something special. Eth and ltc both are important in investment side. Eth now a days growing vwry fast. Now again 400 usd. 
Ltc also growing.

As per my knowledge eth more important.
Those people are realizing about how important the smart contract is. and another people will be seeing another chance to participate in the ethereum before it was migrating into the new system just like pos.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:30:52 PM

Definitely, Ethereum. Ethereum will rise with no limits ... the idea of ​entrepreneurs creating their own tokens to raise funds for their projects is simply revolutionary ... obviously many SCAMs will emerge, but this happens in any business ... over time Ethereum will change the way ALL the people invest in companies, more freedom for entrepreneurs and investors. So, i see Ethereum as one of the best investments to make now.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:44:11 PM

Definitely, Ethereum. Ethereum will rise with no limits ... the idea of ​entrepreneurs creating their own tokens to raise funds for their projects is simply revolutionary ... obviously many SCAMs will emerge, but this happens in any business ... over time Ethereum will change the way ALL the people invest in companies, more freedom for entrepreneurs and investors. So, i see Ethereum as one of the best investments to make now.

Agree with that, ethereum will soar over other altcoins created. LTC could be dump in the long run just like of what happen to other coins.
We should accept the reality that sometimes will fall that way even if it they have potential before. But because of the people adoption toward ETH is great, then it could be a chances to over top others and lead the track in the market place.
zinok474

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:48:18 PM

Definitely i would go for Etherum. It looks more promising than litecoin and most of the coins. in long term i think will be the only competitor of Bitcoin. The last 7 days have gained more than +35% .
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:41:27 AM

Of course, eth is a long-term project, because eth is the coin equivalent to bitcoin, but it is true that the coin is slow to develop and has no meaningful value.

aanbudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:57:38 AM

If we allow a large number of coins, choose Litecoin (LTC). If we want a heavy Coin, we choose Ethereum. Because both have a bright future. But I prefer Ethereum. Because of the many platforms of ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: