Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC long term?  (Read 169353 times)
rejekiku

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I prefer ETH for long term, because   it is more stable and most of the ICOs using this network for their smart contract. I have got alot profit  from ETH.
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
For long-term investments of money suitable and Ethereum and litecoin. Both of these options are good and with the successful combination of circumstances and the release of positive news about them can give a good profit.

PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

ETH it much more promising in market potential (ICOs, dApps) and consistently makes the largest percentage gains in the last 6 months.

The last low for ETH was around $300 and moved to $800 at the high. 

That's more than a 100% return if you  caught it at the low.

Current value today shows $605.51.

Be careful and good luck

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

Of course, the best way is to diversify your portfolio if you can afford it. However, from a practical point of view, I would bet on ETH as LTC's advantages are mainly fast and cheap transactions whilst Ethereum provides a whole platform for running ICO.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

I personally prefer to choose ETH than LTC for the longterm investment
ETH have a potential will be huge and price will be increase in the future.

You are definitely right about Ethereum and the potential that have.
Litecoin is good investment too and deserves consideration.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
GrandVBA

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

Good opinion about LTC. Everything is correct, LTC has tremendous potential thanks to support, but ETH will not be left out for sure.
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

If only these two options are available, I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum can see greater potential in the future.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:11:58 AM

Investing in ethereum which is ETH means more value and more profits for me.ETC is the original chain and its already great but, new icos and new projects are using the second version of ethereum and thats the reason making ethereum a well known coin and a destination of investors so, i will prefer eth more than classic eth.
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:33:40 AM

Thanks

I preferred to LTC has a bright future and still stable coin. That doesn't mean i don't like ETH. But if you want to invest in long-term make the high percentage for LTC 3:1
I myself am more convinced to make Ethereum for the long term. because I see the growing ethic of Ethereum by investing as well as long-term. so this is my benchmark for having Ethereum as a long-term in this period and as short as it is to gain far greater profits in the future. so I still choose Ethereum for the long term.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

i will say etherium sir, etherium haved hit 500$ even 1.000$, litecoin was nope, so for long therm i will suggest etherium.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

Thanks

I would suggest if you are not very clear on the two, follow your initial information and use it to guide your decision. I personally feel the strength of Litecoin is more subtle than Ethereum, but more stable and long term. Ethereum is a bit funny in that you never know what shape it will take. In 2016 it was forked, this year again just forked, it seems hard forks just happen every time there is a problem, like a simple rewind and play.

Maybe this works for ETH but I like to think I want to know what to expect, and Litecoin is that to me. $200 possible, but do not be hopeful of that in 2018. Long term hold for sure.
supporting Litecoins is also pretty good for the future for better. but to gain more profit right now, just use Ethereum in the long run. because with Ethereum that continues to increase will greatly help the future for much better. so it will be very profitable for the future. I will use Ethereum from now on and on.
trolpoloto

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

I do not see any reason to invest in LTC, when you can invest in ETH and by the end of the year to get a good profit.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Among the data, I am confident that Efir will be the most promising, because it created many projects and the currency is the most stable!

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
kirtofir23

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

It seems to me better not to risk and invest in ETH.  By the end of the year, the price for ETH will grow at least 2 times.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

Crypto marketplace is being interesting day by day. There are many new cryptocurrencies are made. Which is a good thing for the market of crypto. If we think deeply about this currencies as many days are gone we can see lots of changing in this place.
Sometimes the market becomes so high and its quite natural to fall sometime but the reason is we need to find out which coz effect the crypto market and many people think its the profit in long-term of some cryptocurrency like ETH OR LTC.
In my opinion, they both have bright side in long terms by analyzing the market and it is also a very good work to invest some money in as much crypto you can. coz who knows what tomorrow brings to you.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

both are good i dont really kno w about litecoin but there ceo is very active on twitter and everyone know ethereum and how strong it is

Free palestine
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

It is very difficult to choose one of these two currencies, I think that taking advantage of this market drop both Ethereum and Litecoin are convenient for long-term investing. Taking into account that Ethereum is being quite stable, the same will happen with Litecoin.
arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

ETH and LTC are good coins and they have potential to grow ad grow. Investing in ETH and LTC is a good decision and you may not regret in what will happen in the next more days or in the near future. Holding those two coins is also a good decision we will made.  Wink
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

If you bought on november, during the day that you started this thread, you would be still in profit, and if you sold on december, lol, you could have been a real rich person. I have never understand why there was people that didn't sold on december
mashina65

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

For me, of course Ethereum, its technology is superior to LTC. At the moment I have both coins, but I bet on Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: