Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 3081 times)
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

You can stop to do btc and many people.stop btc so btc can be die
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

Huh
I searched how to kill Bitcoin on the search box and saw nothing, so I'll just start a new one.

Is it true that miners are the one responsible for every transactions?
If yes; why didn't the government of China just ban cryptocurrency mining or am I just missing something out?

If there are no transactions or maybe just less than 10 made transaction happened within 24 hours, how will the mining computer work then?, will it just go idle?What if people decided to hodle their coins, will it be unfair for the miners?

Huh

china already banned the mineng.
That realy do not matter, if you close farms in one spot , they will just pop up in other spot. That is the beauty of this tech. It is virtually impossible to destroy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Why kill bitcoin if it brings profit to us? Only if you are touched by the heart of some unsuccessful transactions, you can conceive of malice, but it happens, errors occur.
Agree, why do not we think better and make us rich with bitcoin? let us take advantage of bitcoin to increase our income to make us rich than we think to kill bitcoin.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

There is no way we can stop Bitcoin regardless of the depleting number of investors because it has been integrated in the system to survive -- being an independent variable so to speak. Remember it is a system than one has made, hence, there is no way we can ZERO its number irrespective of the global ban that has been commented earlier on in this thread.
sangtuairdrop

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

This is a good question. I think bitcoin disappears is not easy. Unless all countries prohibit bitcoin and the internet no longer exist. But this will not happen
I think like that too. Bitcoins are not worth the money but are coin money of other coin
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

Perhaps was impossible to kill bitcoin for bitcoin is currencies crypto best ever in this world, bitcoin could fall if the Internet network in this world lost or the Internet network in this world true true extinct and can not be used anymore with automatic bitcoin also can not in use again and bitcoin was also will not worthless again, and that could kill bitcoin the absence of demand bitcoin again.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

noone will kill BTC cos its immortal. joke. why do u ask about it? Anyway, it can be done if somrthing revolutionary happen. Yet I dont know about it.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

we don't know if bitcoin will kill someday but for now no one can kill bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the top high price in crypto currency.. if bitcoin kill all coins will be dead too..
EPICA Token

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

A very strange thing to ask on bitcoin enthusiast forum, to be honest Grin
People are overusing all things too much, which leads to certain and btc is not an exception.
RNC

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

You kill bitcoin by putting the fees up to $55 like they were six weeks ago and then hoping that today
everyone has forgot that you held a knife to their throats.

This was the sole reason why I jumped out when BTC feel back down to $18,000 and I keep laughing
when I read about buying on the dip.

I also took the time to look at the knight in white coming to save Bitcoin that they call the Lightning Network
and discovered it to be a system of banks that will be run by the miners since they have the Bitcoin to finance
channels and the hardware.

Many Germans knew in 1944 that the game was over but none of them dare shout too loud about it so I will
leave you with two educational links to see if you can spot the banking hubs that have been imposed upon us all
for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
https://lnmainnet.gaben.win/

Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

why kill if way to remove bitcoin. While the coin is now who love and already much could apply to keep personal assets for investors who have grown tired of menginveatot in other companies. even now kebenyakan there have been many investors moved to the bitcoin. I totally disagree if bitcoin eliminated
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

I believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are decentralized which is the way it was made. Now, if one country refuses everything about bitcoin plus minning, another set would look for another means to start up again. It has been an eye opening moment and money has been tasted too.

Meanwhile, why would we be thinking about how to kill it?  Or don't we like the extras apart from our jobs? And, it helps us to save or store our money too.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Stop do btc also ask all people to stop.to btc so btc.can be die

Your title is very annoying and content in thread is hard to understand. Cannot think of a reason why someone will want to kill bitcoin unless you are the owner of a competing coin like Ethereum. If you do not bitcoins, simply do not invest in it. I do not think crypto is going to end now. We may see rankings being changed among the coins but some will exists for sure. It is also possible for some new coin to replace bitcoin from the leading position.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:17:41 AM

bitcoin is said to be so helpful and it is really a good thing that people may gain an extra income if they invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency coin. this is a future
It isn't conceivable to murder bitcoin or hack bitcoin and security of bitcoin is the principal need and nobody can capable or any nation can slaughter bitcoin and in the event that it was conceivable at that point still bitcoin will be hacked and because of solid security huge speculator are putting resources into bitcoin.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

Huh
I searched how to kill Bitcoin on the search box and saw nothing, so I'll just start a new one.

If yes; why didn't the government of China just ban cryptocurrency mining or am I just missing something out?

If there are no transactions or maybe just less than 10 made transaction happened within 24 hours, how will the mining computer work then?, will it just go idle?What if people decided to hodle their coins, will it be unfair for the miners?

Huh

I think there's no way to kill it or end it because bitcoin is secure and bitcoin is so popular now. For me no one can do that because they all know that bitcoin can help many people. Even if you are a professional hacker you can't do it because no one can let that happen. Other country accepting bitcoin as a payment so how can they destroy it,
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Huh

Huh

Why do you want to kill bitcoin anyway? It is created and developed to help people. Bitcoin cannot be killed because it is already around the digital world. It is being circulated and hold by many people. It will only be killed if people are no longer using bitcoin.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

It is not possible to kill bitcoin or hack bitcoin and security of bitcoin is the first priority and no one can able or any country are able to kill bitcoin and if it was possible then still bitcoin will be haceked and due to strong security big investor are investing in bitcoin.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

Why kill bitcoin if it brings profit to us? Only if you are touched by the heart of some unsuccessful transactions, you can conceive of malice, but it happens, errors occur.

I also do not understand why these strange thoughts come into the heads of some guys from this Forum, which is created for ones, who support Bitcoin. I try to share only positive information about BTC.
HoldtotheMoon_6789

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

I think don't have anyways to kill BTC
BTC will live forever
cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:50 AM

This is not a very complicated question. FIATS, gold, other form of currencies, and every coin that make up the cryptocurrencies including the BTC, is nothing more than the result of a global consensus in terms of what and where each of these things got the value they have from. The only difference would be when were each of these "items" introduced, because the older it got that global consensus from the time of its onset, it means it is already implanted in the thoughts of many generations, just like gold. For the BTC which is new, compared to the rest, it is also safe to say that part of its value comes from a global consensus, because if the world, as a whole deem it as something that has no value, then by that moment no one would be interested in it whatsoever. Who would buy something that no one is interested with because it has no value? So the answer to your question would be, the same thing that gave value to the btc which is global consensus. Imagine if the entire world decided to ban btc, with not a single country, nation, or government in the planet that acts as a sanctuary for btc, meaning, every nation comes to a global consensus that the btc is banned. By that time, and if it happens, the bitcoin would be illegal, and die out eventually. In the reality we are living in at the moment, the btc is both illegal and legal in a global context, and if we put specific nations under a microscope, you would be able to see that the global context comes from specific nations who either has the btc banned or not. It is as simple as that. The factors leading to a global consensus to ban the btc are the things you should ask. Like, a sudden collapse of the entire crypto realm, related to a cyber attack, wherein each coin holder losses all their coins. Something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: