Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 3081 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Why kill bitcoin if it brings profit to us? Only if you are touched by the heart of some unsuccessful transactions, you can conceive of malice, but it happens, errors occur.

I also do not understand why these strange thoughts come into the heads of some guys from this Forum, which is created for ones, who support Bitcoin. I try to share only positive information about BTC.
Bitcoin gives a lot of benefit than losses. so I think there is no reason whatsoever for users to kill bitcoin. the only one who wants bitcoin to die is just a competitor and government because in the presence of bitcoin competitors and the government only get a loss. as long as the user continues to use bitcoin then bitcoin will never die thats the key.
that's why the government forbids bitcoin so people no longer use bitcoin anymore.

Well it's almost impossible to kill it at this point since the only thing that can stop it would be a collective government ban all over the world. And many governments are seeing the good about btc usage that's why regulations are already being studied to make it less dangerous for people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

Why kill bitcoin if it brings profit to us? Only if you are touched by the heart of some unsuccessful transactions, you can conceive of malice, but it happens, errors occur.

I also do not understand why these strange thoughts come into the heads of some guys from this Forum, which is created for ones, who support Bitcoin. I try to share only positive information about BTC.
Bitcoin gives a lot of benefit than losses. so I think there is no reason whatsoever for users to kill bitcoin. the only one who wants bitcoin to die is just a competitor and government because in the presence of bitcoin competitors and the government only get a loss. as long as the user continues to use bitcoin then bitcoin will never die thats the key.
that's why the government forbids bitcoin so people no longer use bitcoin anymore.

Well it's almost impossible to kill it at this point since the only thing that can stop it would be a collective government ban all over the world. And many governments are seeing the good about btc usage that's why regulations are already being studied to make it less dangerous for people.

and if the government could shut down all internet connection in all of the country then bitcoin cannot be used by all people and people don't have access to bitcoin. but I don't think that the government want to do this because they use internet connection too like other people and even the internet is the most important for them. besides that, I cannot imagine what will happen if all internet connection is shut down by the government and this will attract the people to make a big demonstration.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
samantha89

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

difficult to do this. how can we eliminate bitcoin while there are still many advantages that we get from bitcoin.cditambah currently many people who turn on and more interested in bitcoin.
Zanneti

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

wiping out all bitcoin users might get rid of that bitcoin as well. but this seems far from reality, because in fact how we can eliminate bitcoin users while bitcoin users still get the advantage of the bitcoin itself. dismisses the user here in the sense of stopping people from using bitcoin.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

Huh
I searched how to kill Bitcoin on the search box and saw nothing, so I'll just start a new one.

Is it true that miners are the one responsible for every transactions?
If yes; why didn't the government of China just ban cryptocurrency mining or am I just missing something out?

If there are no transactions or maybe just less than 10 made transaction happened within 24 hours, how will the mining computer work then?, will it just go idle?What if people decided to hodle their coins, will it be unfair for the miners?

Huh

Killing bitcoins is really hard because people will keep on finding ways to mine coins and obtain it, if you want to remove cryptocurrency then you need to kill the internet because in this way, the block chain will stop to work and no more transactions will ever to happen.

thelolicon2

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

difficult to do this. how can we eliminate bitcoin while there are still many advantages that we get from bitcoin.cditambah currently many people who turn on and more interested in bitcoin.
Many advantages doesn't mean you'll have supports from others. Sometimes being better will create the hatred from opponents to you and they all want you to be disappeared.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Huh
I searched how to kill Bitcoin on the search box and saw nothing, so I'll just start a new one.

Is it true that miners are the one responsible for every transactions?
If yes; why didn't the government of China just ban cryptocurrency mining or am I just missing something out?

If there are no transactions or maybe just less than 10 made transaction happened within 24 hours, how will the mining computer work then?, will it just go idle?What if people decided to hodle their coins, will it be unfair for the miners?

Huh

Best way to kill bitcoins is to kill off exchange sites or prevent the country from selling bitcoin holders their bitcoins to prevent circulation within the country. With that said, I think it's nearly impossible for countries to fully filter this. Killing the blockchain may kill bitcoins but it's virtually impossible to destroy the blockchain.

toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

It isn't conceivable to murder bitcoin or hack bitcoin and security of bitcoin is that the principal want and no-one will capable or any nation will slaughter bitcoin and within the event that it absolutely was conceivable at that time still bitcoin are going to be hacked and since of solid security immense speculator area unit swing resources into bitcoin.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

You can never kill bitcoin. This is continuously going up and never expect that it will go down as it is already introduced and used all around the world.

If one or a group say that bitcoin can be killed, well try it first and I will believe him/her or them
Bitcoin has been here for almost a decade now. It has proven it's worth in many people's lives. I can't think of any logical reason why anybody would want to kill bitcoin. If is not helpful or relevant then it should not reach until this times. For me if someone really wants to kill bitcoin he has to destroy first the entire internet and destroy humanity's development in the process too.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251