Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 3081 times)
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

Take a look at how bitcoin have survived all of those times when it was bombarded with negative comments, banning, etc. which is causing it to drop on its knees and yet see how it stood up against challenges. So to kill it, maybe you have to kill all the users or go on hacking the entire network delete bitcoin records and maybe you can succeed. But why should we kill bitcoin by the way? Is a good invention not worth saving? I am a bitcoin lover and I don't want it destroyed, apologies I'm not into it.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

Bitcoin them is the central administrator and any kind of management by the people that turns into a significant advantage for the user. And for you it is a plus or a minus ?.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

bitcoin has existed in all the bad rumors and many times when it was bombarded with negative comments, banned from use ... and shows us bitcoin has existed for over 10 because it is secure, Strong security, and used by many people in the world, so in bitcoin can not be destroyed.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

I don't really know why you come up with this idea to kill bitcoin. Grin Did somebody introduce you bitcoin when it was 1$ only and you missed to invest on it? Well, i think it's not yet too late to invest because bitcoin has still more room to grow.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

This is not a good idea when you kill bitcoin or kill it bitcoin will make it all people or bitcoin so it's not a good idea and where every coin holder has lost all of their coins Something like this but it's less beautiful when someone breaks it in bitcoin.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Huh
I searched how to kill Bitcoin on the search box and saw nothing, so I'll just start a new one.

Is it true that miners are the one responsible for every transactions?
If yes; why didn't the government of China just ban cryptocurrency mining or am I just missing something out?

If there are no transactions or maybe just less than 10 made transaction happened within 24 hours, how will the mining computer work then?, will it just go idle?What if people decided to hodle their coins, will it be unfair for the miners?

Huh

Mining hardware's are responsible for every transaction in the block chain and that's the reason why sometimes there are slow transactions because you are paying an amount of cryptocurrency depending on the speed of transaction you prefer.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:04:45 PM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (20)

Huh
I searched how to kill Bitcoin on the search box and saw nothing, so I'll just start a new one.

If yes; why didn't the government of China just ban cryptocurrency mining or am I just missing something out?

If there are no transactions or maybe just less than 10 made transaction happened within 24 hours, how will the mining computer work then?, will it just go idle?What if people decided to hodle their coins, will it be unfair for the miners?

Huh

Killing bitcoin? I thinks there is no one can kill the bitcoin, the only person who can stop this is the developer which is he can't do that because he'll have an income on it, why do you want to kill bitcoin? there is a lot of people has an income because of this and then you want to stop? is the government can give the right salary that can be salary like bitcoin? I guess not.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

I don't think that people wants to kill bitcoin because bitcoin can give something benefits to them especially for making money on internet. if bitcoin don't have any benefits then bitcoin was disappeared from a long time ago.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

Bitcoin can not be killed unless the global internet is killed. Once internet gets back online, obviously Bitcoin will just resume to normal. Basically, there is no way to kill Bitcoin to be honest.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Huh

Huh

Killing bitcoin? I thinks there is no one can kill the bitcoin, the only person who can stop this is the developer which is he can't do that because he'll have an income on it, why do you want to kill bitcoin? there is a lot of people has an income because of this and then you want to stop? is the government can give the right salary that can be salary like bitcoin? I guess not.
This is something I don't really think much about, because why do I have to think it's death if it has helped a lot of people and the community. It's existence is a breakthrough and gladly it opens doors of opportunities for all. If there's something that can kill it, it would be us, our negativity, actions, thoughts, and bad intentions.
valvian

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

Huh

Huh

People are  trying to stop bitcoins by spreading negative news about it. It has failed to work for last 8 years.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

I guess it depends on what do you mean when saying "to kill Bitcoin". Any whale like MTgox can sell all his assets to drop the price to 4000-5000$, making btc mining unprofitable.
Viking81

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

As a payment tool and alternative currency, BTC is killed already because of its extreme volatility and speculative nature. But as an investment asset and cryptomarket benchmark, it is still far from to be killed.

Fusion $FSN
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

Are you certain that you came to the right place to discuss your queries? I don't think you are in the right forum. We are here to discuss why it is banned in some countries, not why it isn't. We are here to support the Bitcoins along with the other crypto currencies. I would love to know why you are against it.
Viking81

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Are you certain that you came to the right place to discuss your queries? I don't think you are in the right forum. We are here to discuss why it is banned in some countries, not why it isn't. We are here to support the Bitcoins along with the other crypto currencies. I would love to know why you are against it.
I'm not against BTC at all, I have my personal investments in it. I'd like to see it as a wide-spread and recognized currency of the world but not only a speculative asset. But I see some serious problems and disbalances that hinders BTC practical use. They should be resolved. 

Fusion $FSN
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

Huh

Huh

From this perspective, perhaps the surest way to kill Bitcoin would be to stop challenging it. However, in a world of fiercely competing currencies— fiat, altcoins, and precious metals—such destructive tranquility seems unlikely. For the foreseeable future, anticipate further attacks and “ Bitcoin is dead!
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

There is no way to kill bitcoin, it has been attacked for 10 years but it still exists, still growing and no one can harm it.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

My own guess is that there will always be some bitcoin miners in some part of the world irrespective of any situation surrounding its availability. There is no point in trying to kill bitcoin. If you cannot beat them, you join them
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

My own guess is that there will always be some bitcoin miners in some part of the world irrespective of any situation surrounding its availability. There is no point in trying to kill bitcoin. If you cannot beat them, you join them

Maybe you can spend huge sums of money to buy or rent a large number of mining machines, which exceeds 51% of the total power and create a 51% attack. This can tamper with block data and create double flowers, leading to a burst of trust in Bitcoin. But this is not realistic.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:32:01 AM

Why kill bitcoin if it brings profit to us? Only if you are touched by the heart of some unsuccessful transactions, you can conceive of malice, but it happens, errors occur.

I also do not understand why these strange thoughts come into the heads of some guys from this Forum, which is created for ones, who support Bitcoin. I try to share only positive information about BTC.
Bitcoin gives a lot of benefit than losses, so I think there is no reason whatsoever for users to kill bitcoin, the only one who wants bitcoin to die is just a competitor and government because in the presence of bitcoin competitors and the government only get a loss. as long as the user continues to use bitcoin then bitcoin will never die, thats the key.
that's why the government forbids bitcoin so people no longer use bitcoin anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: