Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 02:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you make a livin in crypto  (Read 805 times)
layes07 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

this domain is interresting so i want to ask can you make a livin from this
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:39:28 PM

of course , I earn living in cryptoworld. I trade, join bounty, and invest in ICO. the income is bigger than my salary from my offline job. And now , quit from nine to five job and live in crypto world. That's fun. I have much time to do what I want. I plan to make a project too.
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:41:25 PM

of course , I earn living in cryptoworld. I trade, join bounty, and invest in ICO. the income is bigger than my salary from my offline job. And now , quit from nine to five job and live in crypto world. That's fun. I have much time to do what I want. I plan to make a project too.

I can't, because I tried trading and it's really hard to predict what's gonna happen in the market. After my trades, I lost some money and for now I gave up. I left it. Without mining, I can't make living in crypto honestly.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:47:18 PM

Yes indeed. You may not make regular income in crypto but you can actually generate and build serious wealth for yourself by investing trading and participating in crypto activities
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

It is possible, but in these times you have to devote yourself to it fully, it will actually become your real job.

You need to spend at least 8-10 hours a day researching projects, whitepapers, watching at screens and charts to see when is the right time to sell, follow all the news/forums/social medias to react fast..

If you invest your time in it, it is certainly possible, but due to extreme volatility, not recommendable (a combination between real job and crypto works for me).
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

If you have the right skills, you'll find working in crypto as lucrative as working in jobs in the office. The advantage is that you control your own time and mostly you do not have a boss to answer to. You can work at home and do not have to suffer heavy traffic.
Andrips

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:08:56 PM

now decided to try to live only on the crypt I hope I will succeed otherwise it will crash))

[цeнтp] иплaтфopмe БЛOКЧEЙH aвтoмoбильнoй нa - ИКO: [ypл=aдpec https://bitcointalk.индeкc opг/.PHP?тeмa=2137898.0/]нaчинaя c 28-гo oктябpя[/ypл][/цeнтp]
[цeнтp]Блoкчeйн для пpилoжeний | Блoкчeйн для бизнeca | Блoкчeйн в бyдyщee[/цeнтp]
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

I also hope that I can live from cryptos the next Year, i am already on a good way. Earned already alot more than my normal salary but havent quit my job yet Cheesy maybe I will do this step in the coming year haha but I wont do this before I got at least half a million... This will take time or will never happen, but everything else is to unsafe Cheesy
overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:24:47 PM

Theres many ways to make money from crypto, the best way is to do bounty campaigns.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:28:26 PM

Yes it is possible to make living with crypto currencies. Invest in good and promising ICOs and you can make some living from the price appreciation of tokens and coins purchased from ICOs. Now questions comes in mind how to get to know which ICO is promising and worthy enough to invest ? It's best way is to read white paper of ICO. It will identify you how unique is the project idea. More innovative the project is, the more chance of it's becoming successful.

pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

Definitely possible but you need a stack of money to begin with and lots of discipline. Figure out what kind of trades you are good at and start to get a decent return on investment. Then figure out how much money you need to live and you will know how much money you will need to begin with.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:35:42 PM

You cand live from crypto but it is a very unpredictable life style. Unlike youre offline job were you now what youre income is and you can make plan accordint to that, in the crypto world you can loose most of youre money very fast. I dont think that everyone shoult put all his eggs in one bascket and take this crypto world as a secondary income. Unless you have some kind of backup i dont think its a good ideea try to live only from the income of crypto.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

You are a testimony of a believer unlike several others of us because we are not sure of what the future holds for crypto. Making a living is sure but how long you willing to wait and the skills you have to offer goes a long way in determining whether that living will worth it or not. But on the average if you can equip yourself with the necessary skills, you are sure to have a decent earnings.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

It depends on the person. One can make a living out of this crypto world, but must have good knowledge on trading and speculating price hike of coins. One must be able to predict the right opportunity to hold or sell away his/her earned tokens/coins. If a person is not good at trading and ended up loosing or getting low value of trades, then he/she cannot make a living out of crypto but all these can be learned through experience. So it is possible to make a living out of crypto by learning how to speculate price hikes, how to make a good trading and other stuffs to consider in trading too.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

it depends on what country you live in. crypto may not be enough by itself if you live in a country with high living costs.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:57:27 PM

Yes I am sure it is possible to make a living in Crypto, if you have a lot of money and know a lot about trading, technical analysis and stuff.

Or if you live in a third world country, you can make money with bounty  Grin

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

Though everything happening with bitcoin seems uncertain, it's possible to have a living with bitcoin. For this the user needs to spend good time trading and on other sources available related to the same. Importantly the investment based earning with bitcoin provides good earning, but has got much risk associated with it.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

yes of course we can,
but we can not maximize the profit that we will get if we're doing a daily trading,
daily trade is not really a good choice to get profit,
because if we make a single mistake we may be can miss a huge train in the next future,
but the advantage that we will get if we're doing it is we can living with it.
it's very risky,
i do not recommend to do this because only an expert can gain a profit from doing daily trade.
but with it we can make a living in crypto
bear100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:01:08 PM

Of course you can. Trading on exchanges, help projects with bounty by managing, translate for tokens and many more activities.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:01:23 PM

Yes you definitely can! A lot of people invests a lot in crypto coins because it absolutely gives good profit. Although it may take some time before you can actually earn, it gives you that easy money you want. Compared to real jobs, I feel like earning here is easier once you have made a good rank. But that does not mean that this solves unemployment. It can just really aid you when earning money. Some people doea this full time, I don't know about that but I don't find it convenient and promising. I just think earning here could be a sideline.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: