Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you generally invest in an ICO ?  (Read 2011 times)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

Most of ICOs are fake and scamming with investors, so you need to verify before invest in any ICO after that you should invest little amount up to $100 and spread you investment in different projects.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

I don't invest more then 5% of my deposit in one ICO because it's my money management. If several ICO which i invested will fail and show 0.9x or lower ROI this will have a slight impact on the size of my investment portfolio.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

How much do you guys invest in an ICO that you believe in on average ?
I usually invest 30% of the funds I have, of course before investing, I have to be very careful in choosing the ICO by reading the white book and looking for information about the ICO's prospects.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

After my last $ 1,500 investment in the Envion project, which raised more than $ 100 million in investment and turned out to be fraud, I'm now scared to make investments wherever, because even the self-promoted project can be a scam as a result. But if in the future I will decide to make any investment in the crypto currency, its amount will not exceed $ 100-200!
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

0.1-2 eth is average amount of investment in popular ICOs. it is hard to get higher allocation if you aren't private sale contributor or multiacc farmer. For ordinary participants 1-2 eth is max allocationin such icos like Dxchain, origo
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

I usually generate nothing but that would be actually good because I mostly ended up with a loss now with my past ico investments. I don't think I can think of investing in ico now.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

One ETH is my general investment quota, because I am not a rich person, so there are too many ICO projects, so I invest one ETH in each project, so I generally can bring the return of X3 to me. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

The equivalent of USD 50 or 100 is the very minimum to be able to gain anything meaningful out of it, if you are very young. Otherwise I would suggest USD 500 or 1,000 at least, to make any sense. And not one ICO, but a basket of many, to diversify your risk!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

For investment, in the last month I chose ICO. I invest $ 500-1000. There are cheaper tokens with new technologies!  Wink
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

50 percent of my savings or extra money.
this is for sure and secure investment.
i know that for me the number 1 rule in investing on any ICO is never go all in.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

About 5,000$ for each project I invest. But not every project I invest in because I'm not a rich person. Most of the projects I invest in are from Krypital group. They have very good quality ICO projects. And I only invest in those ICOs that are involved in marketing

nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

I invest in ICO projects from 1-4 ETH depending on the reliability and quality of the project ! Just delve into the idea !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

I have already invested in some IcO and the results are disappointing. I just lost my capital and lost it. therefore I prefer not to invest in ico again. better invest in bitcoin or altcoin that has been tested.

Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

I usually invest about $100 in to ICO and I try to find - up to five promising ICO's by the month. Some of those ICO's I find are scams, but some generate huge potential to the future, so my loss will be covered.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

Actually just invest only when i got the reward from bounties.
Usually do 50% invest from my reward from bounties or airdrops
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

If I feel like gambling I play poker.

Yeah right. Right now cryptocurrency is almost like gambling. You don't really know and you can't know if things are going well with you or not.
Garuda88

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

Hey guys,

I think everything will return to the strength of our capital. And even though it's small, dividing on some ico will be better for increasing opportunities. And I think starting from 3 Eth for 5 ico is a pretty good thing for a beginner like me.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

I try to invest in projects after they have carried out ICO, now such a trend when even successful projects after listing on the stock exchange immediately fall at times in price. Therefore, I invest in projects after their listing on the stock exchange. To date, I have invested in 2 projects 2000$. Entered gradually for $ 200-300 averaging the price.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

Generally, I don't invest much in ico, but if I invest in ico, I will invest around 50eth. If ico makes money, the yield of 50eth is still very high.

swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

Today though it is very good project that I fully believe in like oax I would not invest even one usd in them in the ico because we can buy at the same price after ico, then why ico?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: