Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3313 times)
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:14:00 AM

In my opinion, the publicity of bitcoin, regardless even if it is negative or positive, is still a publicity. Every single day more and more people are being aware of bitcoin. It's all over the news and social media now and I think that there will be more to come. Popularity and mass adaptation are both key factors why Bitcoin's price is soaring to the moon.
It really gives a huge controversy globally because of having unstopable price which gives  curiosity with the people around. The it become controversial once it hit a very tough price in the market and it become widely talk in social medias worldwide. It really attract people and many will wondering how it goes like that( rapid growth rate).
Agreed popularity is due to conversation about bitcoin in every forum. Either in good sense of bad sense. At least more and more people will know about bitcoin and they may take interest in bitcoin and in the future they also invest in bitcoin because of the high volume of profit and being use of all over the world. Its charming features will drag people’s attention towards investment in bitcoin.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:05:37 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

On my opinion btc is very contreversial because its popularity freedom to make money. And its price is getting higher and higher. And the people get curious about it and think if its real or not. Because of that curiousity im on here now. 
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

Yes I also think it is little bit controversial as created and controlled by cryptography rather than by a central bank, a distinction that many find hard to grasp. Many people claim that the lack of central back backing makes Bitcoins essentially worthless.

In past years the sudden rise of Bitcoin and its much publicized volatility in the Bitcoin market makes it the currency as a fad, a bubble, or a scam.

Though bitcoin has faced many a challenges. It has always come through with shining colors. As a digital currency fighting against the odds, bitcoin has established itself because of its underlying robust and secure mechanisms.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:24:24 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is controversial because there are still many countries that do not want to legalize bitcoin, because it is a controversial bitcoin, if it is not controversial then the whole country will legalize bitcoin ...

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:49:51 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

Being controversial was set back few years ago when it was used for the underground market fro them to be erase their tracks and escape government officials. Bitcoin and other digital currencies as of now is one of the solutions to solve financial crisis. Fiat was controlled by the government, few unknown elites, interest killing debt, fiat money was an agent of inequality and other crimes that they are unstoppable by mere citizens. Digital currencies is another chance for the suffering people to make it right, holding to democracy and extinguished current injustices.
Governments are never going to recognize bitcoin as a solution to the current problems they are facing and the problems they have created for society for the simple reason that if they did they will be recognizing their own mistakes to the population of the world, they will need to admit they lied to us and they do not have our best interests at heart.
It would be good if those things you do said would happen but it would only possible to be done on our own dreams knowing that government decisions would always be followed no matter what and whatever laws they would try to impose we have no choice but to obey it and if you oppose then expect consequences. They wont really recognize bitcoin fully because they do only saw the negative side of it but if they would even try to consider I would say it would really be worth of to engage on.
At the end it does not matter what they say, reality has a way to show you who is right and who is wrong the system governments have created is impossible to sustain, at some point in the future is going to fail and when that happens, the same thing that has always happen will happen again, there is going to be a mob angry and ready to seek for those that are guilty of their miserable condition.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

Bitcoin is a very controversial thing, as we know that today almost all countries are banned bitcoin but this can not stop because of the bitcoin community is strong.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:43:22 PM

And what is the problem with that? well, we all know that the criminality is something no one is going to stop, no matter what. But at the moment bitcoin is making us earn a lot of money through different activities and just by holding them, i dont see anything negative in this.

pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:52:37 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
yes in the past years,until now bitcoin is really controversial,there are so many people who are very interested to join bitcoin even they do not know what they are doing they just heard it then suddenly they are saying that hey can i join that,because bitcoin is very controversial.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:46:28 AM

I think not, everything that is so dependent on the market that rising and falling prices are common, bitcoin is like a commodity that is freely sold and bought so that it affects the price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:22:44 AM

The issues of bitcoin that it is used in the darknet for crimes online is already controversial and people are divided because of that. This controversy will never end for sure but I know that bitcoin will still remain.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:00:03 AM

I think so. For the fact that it is an online currency and quite new to the ears of the people makes it controversial. Mankind has been using the FIAT system for a very long time. It has been centuries. Now, bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies comes out and people are somehow interested and has been investing on it despite being new.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

I guess so, because it is not yet accepted to all though many have supported it already nowadays, the controversy of being questioned, what is really the root income of bitcoin, where it is being used,is it taxable one day to make it legal? Or would it lasts forever and continously go up to the moon and remain be patronized by bitcoiners, those will remain questionable
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:35:15 AM

Bitcoin can be controversial because it is some person who misuses freedom from bitcoin itself. and this would be a reason for governments in a country to disapprove of bitcoin. actually if we want to see in terms of positipnya of course many of the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin and one of them is I think at least bitcoin can reduce the rate of unemployment that is now being a polemic that must be faced in every country, especially countries that have high unemployment rate . so I think this controversy may be one of the bits of bitcoin, of course, this means that the error is not on the bitcoin, but it's because the parties are willing to use bitcoin for crime purposes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:20:02 AM

I think the bitcoin dispute is normal, a new thing in the process of development, always accompanied by improvement and change. There are some shortcomings of the bitcoin, which is often used by illegal people. But this is not a problem unique to bitcoin. As bitcoins are often paid by drug dealers and ammunition, can they not be able to deal without bitcoins? I believe one of the biggest reason bitcoin is, its not like currency devaluation.
I look at this matter with quite different angle. I think the bitcoin is controversial because the elders of the wall street did not want anything to take it over, as they were happy with all the control on the money of the public. Now bitcoin is taking that control out of their hands and giving it to the people, so they are making it controversial to keep their identity alive in the market. They will keep doing this until one day where they will accept the reality.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:25:01 AM

Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.

Yes this is why bitcoin and all the anonymous coins are going to be controversial in the future. The people want to remain hidden from governments because everyday that passes we reveal more sensitive information about

ourselves to the world. You would think when Facebook came around people would have shunned that idea right down but the exact opposite happened. Now to recuperate what privacy we gave up crypto is a seemingless

transition to make and use.
It is going to be controversial but since bitcoin has many other features that are great people are going to use it, this is why bitcoin regulation from the governments is going to have a lot more to do with people identified themselves than with any kind of technical issue, and as you said since most people are already fine with revealing everything about themselves in platforms like Facebook then they will have no problem revealing their addresses to the government.

In my country, some people dindt know about bitcoin so they dont want to pay attention in bitcoin. But i think, if media will report about bitcoin. I think many people will willing to learn about cryptocurrency. Becuase its value is very high if we convert in our money.
Emem29

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:29:55 AM

Its very controversial, vecuase bitcoin now is the most valuable thing in the worl. And specially in USA bitcoin is much papular, and i hope in my country people will give attention in bitcoin. Becuase bitcoin is have a big impact in our country specially in poor places. I hope bitcoin is televise if value change everyday. And to be legal also

Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:02:42 PM

Yes it is true, bitcoin is controversial and it can be seen where not all governments accept the existence of bitcoin. They argue a lot because it thinks bitcoin dangerous, but basically bitcoin is created as a digital currency that makes it easier for the holder to transact.

LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:05:51 PM

Yes, bitcoin is very controversial but in a good manner. Its popularity have risen, and day by day investors are coming, more people are hooked to the possibility that bitcoins can give them a better earnings.
Drixy

reading.......

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:12:31 PM

Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.

Yes this is why bitcoin and all the anonymous coins are going to be controversial in the future. The people want to remain hidden from governments because everyday that passes we reveal more sensitive information about

ourselves to the world. You would think when Facebook came around people would have shunned that idea right down but the exact opposite happened. Now to recuperate what privacy we gave up crypto is a seemingless

transition to make and use.
It will be in the future but were still waiting for the right time for bitcoin to be so much popular. It will be so much in demand and probably featured in so many magazines or any new cast in tv radio etc.
LightNestling

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

I think bitcoin is already popular right now. It is very controversial in a good way, the community of bitcoin is rising day by day. They are hooked to the possibility to have unlimited earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: