Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3325 times)
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:30:14 AM

I think why bitcoin is controversial because they see that bitcoin has lot of potentials that can be useful to anyone who knows about bitcoin. But for those who don't know how it works they think that it involves illegal activities that's why people are earning money from it which is actually very wrong. They try to destroy the credibility of bitcoin by telling lies and are not true about bitcoin because they can't control it.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:58:49 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Yes, people has moving their cash to this virtual currency.
Many central banks should worried about this, they lost many investor $$ moving to somewhere they can't reaching.
But i don't agree with popular Bitcoins now because by the help of hackers and trader in the past.
As some dev with blockchain technology still doing improvement. With the improvement many news put in bold, addition some regions/countries has been adopt this and legalize, this adding news to popular.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:19:00 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Its true that bitcoin is used by some people for money laundering.But it is already done even when bitcoin was not in existence.To avoid such money laundering activities,government could imply new rules and regulate bitcoin and enforce new restrictions to bitcoin exchanges.This could be a solution and totally banning or just criticizing bitcoin would not be useful.Bitcoin could not be completely stopped and the governments should realize this truth.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:49:24 AM

In our country people tend to be amazed when they hear something about bitcoin.Have been controversial enough because they think that it might be scam all over.They do not really know what bitcoin is and all about cryptocurrency.They become ignorant and do speculate something wrong with it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:53:00 AM

If thats the case then I believe all the fiat currencies are controversial too. If using bitcoin for the criminal acts, corruptions etc then thats everywhere and any kind of valued asset can be used in that way. So doesn’t matter if you are using the fiat as way to purchase the drugs or gold or may be the bitcoin for instance. Its everywhere man, so its not just about bitcoin  and we can’t straight away call it as controversial. I mean I am doing all these comparison because you are starch forward blaming the use of bitcoin in wrong way.

People will also call it as bubble, and there will more than enough people to hate it in first place. Yeah everything looks controversial here after seeing the prices jumping to 11k. Lolz.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:18:23 AM

In our country people tend to be amazed when they hear something about bitcoin.Have been controversial enough because they think that it might be scam all over.They do not really know what bitcoin is and all about cryptocurrency.They become ignorant and do speculate something wrong with it.
Not only in your country but majority of the countries are giving a lot of the attention to the bitcoin, especially for some the wuper power countries. They are all try to consider the bitcoin as the future of the financial technology. at least to the bitcoin blockchain.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

Not only in your country but majority of the countries are giving a lot of the attention to the bitcoin, especially for some the wuper power countries. They are all try to consider the bitcoin as the future of the financial technology. at least to the bitcoin blockchain.
Yes it is truly controversial especially when bitcoin value raising up so fast, it cause of a lot of issues and speculation. Most of people in our country was always talk about bitcoin or crypto currencies, because some of them invest high amount of cash to this coin due to good reputation of this coin in the market. Also they believe that when time come past bitcoin value will continue excel I  crypto currency society.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:18:24 AM

Yes.  Bitcoin is controversial especially in my country.  Many people think what is bitcoin all about,  how they can earn money of it, then some says it is scam, wasting time.  Yhey dont know yet what is bitcoin. Thats why for me it is controversial.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

Being 100% honest and clean with money wouldn't bring you any extra profits in our society i believe, Bitcoin being used in illegal activities are normal since the it's rising price few years ago. Anyone with some particular knowledge in blockchain would know what BTC is capable to do and medias are trying to increase awareness to people and still, nobody can resist the hidden potential of somewhat a futuristic 'internet currency' that came up from no where and could be exchanged into cold hard cash, once the impact is significant governments globally would certainly step up their new regulations.
Every new technology that is going to end up changing a lot of things most especially when it affects the government will always be controversial. Let us forget the fact that bitcoin can be used for illegal activities; USD can as well and other currencies too.

The fact that control is going to shift hands from the government to the people is what is creating a huge controversy right now. Regulations of course are bound to happen, but it won't be worse than putting a strong hold on the exchanges.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

Well thats true. Using bitcoin, its very hard to trace the exact location of user and that leads to some individuals or organization using bitcoin as a medium to purchase illegal things or services. Despite of that theres also a good side of using bitcoin than the flat. So for me, i will keep using bitcoin despite of that controversial because for me i dont do anything bad against my conscience.
I don’t think so bitcoin is controversial because bitcoin is very clean and there is other crypto with the same name of bitcoin is very strong and powerful than ever and its price is also very high as compare to any other currency because bitcoin want to do something different than other crypto but some people are trying to make bitcoin controversial which is not good but I believe that he real users of bitcoin not only support bitcoin but they know how bitcoin work.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

Being 100% honest and clean with money wouldn't bring you any extra profits in our society i believe, Bitcoin being used in illegal activities are normal since the it's rising price few years ago. Anyone with some particular knowledge in blockchain would know what BTC is capable to do and medias are trying to increase awareness to people and still, nobody can resist the hidden potential of somewhat a futuristic 'internet currency' that came up from no where and could be exchanged into cold hard cash, once the impact is significant governments globally would certainly step up their new regulations.
Every new technology that is going to end up changing a lot of things most especially when it affects the government will always be controversial. Let us forget the fact that bitcoin can be used for illegal activities; USD can as well and other currencies too.

The fact that control is going to shift hands from the government to the people is what is creating a huge controversy right now. Regulations of course are bound to happen, but it won't be worse than putting a strong hold on the exchanges.

Even when they regulate bitcoins I do not think that it will affect bitcoin.  I think it will even atteact more investors and users as it is now more secured.  Because they said that the investment is not secured as if bitcoin crashed all your money will be likewise gone.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:39:53 PM

Bitcoins have been controversial since their inception. But the difference today is that people on the favouring side of this controversy are enough today to fight off the side against it. Every coin has two sides and bitcoin is no different. One needs to understand that bitcoin comes with its own disadvantages. Considering its demerits today there is no way that it could ever be useful as a currency. It has now merely become an assset for investment so I don't think govts. need to worry about it much.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

Yes it is. Now a days bitcoin is the most high valued cryptocurrency. And it is continuously increasing high. So there's no way to say that bitcoin is not controversial.
Well, if we are saying the value is increasing each and every day is causing some sort of controversial, then it should be expected. However, all these controversy started when the government realized there is something taking some chunk of country from them which cannot be stopped as it has grown hugely like a virus already.

Bitcoin being decentralized alone is causing controversy and as long as the government cannot really state that out so as not to sound like fools, they would rather keep calling it any name they want.
I personally don’t consider bitcoin controversial because there is nothing wrong in using bitcoin or it is not made for some wrong objectives. Bitcoin is simply a public currency which is there to help people to earn their livelihood in a nice way without depending on bloody government.

It is controversial only for governments because they are unable to control it and fear of losing control on public wealth just because of it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

Hi,

Of course,  bitcoin is controversial!

It is a new tool, wth a community that can remain hidden behind online wallets and that has first developed on the so-called dark web. There are scams, frauds but also some actors playing with things they do not control.. and thus facing unexpected effects!

Bitcoin is new. It is under development. Therefore, it is controversial. Is it good or bad, can it be misused, etc..

Truth is that bitcoin is a new field full of opportunities. It is not "good" or "bad", it is just a currency. Its future depends on everyone's actions with it!
Bitcoin is like the Internet in the early 90's at first many thought this was not good and that it will bring a lot of issues and people were not sure why they need it or how to make money with it but with time the Internet has matured and now it is impossible to understand our lives with it, bitcoin is going to follow a similar path, right now we are in early 90's of bitcoin, in 20 years our lives will be impossible to understand without bitcoin.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:10:53 AM

Yes it is. Now a days bitcoin is the most high valued cryptocurrency. And it is continuously increasing high. So there's no way to say that bitcoin is not controversial.
Well, if we are saying the value is increasing each and every day is causing some sort of controversial, then it should be expected. However, all these controversy started when the government realized there is something taking some chunk of country from them which cannot be stopped as it has grown hugely like a virus already.

Bitcoin being decentralized alone is causing controversy and as long as the government cannot really state that out so as not to sound like fools, they would rather keep calling it any name they want.
I personally don’t consider bitcoin controversial because there is nothing wrong in using bitcoin or it is not made for some wrong objectives. Bitcoin is simply a public currency which is there to help people to earn their livelihood in a nice way without depending on bloody government.

It is controversial only for governments because they are unable to control it and fear of losing control on public wealth just because of it.
One thing we should all try to understand is that no matter what, there will always be people committing crime everyday. It’s not the fault of Bitcoin that it is being hacked, and neither is it its fault that people are using it for carrying out some evil activities online. We are to blame; when I say we, I don’t mean all of us, I mean only the fools that are using it for evil activities.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:38:43 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 10:33:52 PM by Yaunfitda

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

Again, the argument that bitcoin is designed to used by criminals is not correct. They can't hide through bitcoin because it's pseudo-anonymous, meaning they can be tracked in blockchain. Although its sad that they find this exploit in a sense, sooner or later law enforcement will find those criminals hiding under the crypto wall. And how about people committing crimes using fiat? It doesn't make any difference, bitcoin fiat, criminals will be criminals.

The same with hackers, if we don't do our duty to protect our bitcoin, like having strong password, 2FA  - phishing attempts can't be prevented. Having bitcoin is being our own bank. We need to secure it.

Yes, bitcoin is very controversial in my opinion, decentralized, unregulated, that's why a lot of governments is banning it. Central banks are afraid of it because they are threaten. Just look at how many bankers are attacking bitcoin and calling it a fraud.

But can they stop it? NO.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:25:40 AM

I think bitcoin is controversial, especially with the government. the rest there is no other controversy. it's just that bitcoin prices are often up and very high, it's too influential with other coins.
balacklava666

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:29:22 AM

bitcoin is controversial, especially with the government. because the government has not fully received with bitcoin
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:48:40 AM

If thats the case then I believe all the fiat currencies are controversial too. If using bitcoin for the criminal acts, corruptions etc then thats everywhere and any kind of valued asset can be used in that way. So doesn’t matter if you are using the fiat as way to purchase the drugs or gold or may be the bitcoin for instance. Its everywhere man, so its not just about bitcoin  and we can’t straight away call it as controversial. I mean I am doing all these comparison because you are starch forward blaming the use of bitcoin in wrong way.

People will also call it as bubble, and there will more than enough people to hate it in first place. Yeah everything looks controversial here after seeing the prices jumping to 11k. Lolz.

in my own views i see bitcoin is controversial because of its value that is verry expensive. fiats are not controversial at all because their values arent really high enough and unsual like on bitcoin but there were also some factors that can make a thing controversial not just by its price but also on how does it work. i also i agree that anything that has a value can also be used in illegal activities like buying drug or any criminal acts but bitcoin is the one and the most they prefered because it is anonymous unlike to fiats which you can easilly be track down by authorities.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:21:22 AM

Bitcoin can only be controversial to those that have no knowledge about bitcoin, if you have taken your time to research about bitcoin you will come to the understanding that. Bitcoin is the revolution in the world financial system and is a welcome development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: