Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3312 times)
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

Bitcoin is simply a type of currency, and in itself has nothing controversial. However, with the promise of freedom that he brings in itself, it is clear that many look at bitcoin with suspicion. But I think it will not take long for it to be generally accepted.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

Bitcoin is simply a type of currency, and in itself has nothing controversial. However, with the promise of freedom that he brings in itself, it is clear that many look at bitcoin with suspicion. But I think it will not take long for it to be generally accepted.
People are basically not ready to accept that there is something that can give them complete freedom. They might be are still in shock because this is what everyone has wanted for years. You are talking on facts and this is what I also see about the acceptance of bitcoin by general public. It is not going to take more than 5 years or a decade hardly for the legalization of the bitcoin in every country of the world.

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
yes because of the technical weaknesses that make bitcoin serve as illegal transactions such as crime of terrorism, corruption or money laundering, cyber attacks, etc.
because that's where many countries are banning bitcoin or altcoin.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

Its has negative and positive thinking that doesn’t mean Bitcoin is Controversial. You can say Bitcoin is controversial depend on user to user. Most of the people use it as investment and get profit and also some of the people use it as exchange the product. Most of the investor invest on it and most of the people take the benefit by exchanging illegal money. You know some of the country ban the bitcoin and that’s also effect negative impact. This negative impact also effect to the many people, even most social media stop the adds this type of currency. So why don’t people take it as Controversial. We the people habitat to say negative topic many time rather than Positive topic.

FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is controversial. Still for now I don't even understand how this almost influenced many users and is really fund of doing bitcoin. Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now addicted to bitcoins. Maybe crimes can be easily processed with these withour further notice. This is why bitcoins are still controversial for me..

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Aleays remember good or bad publicity is still publicity so that would not be matter if bitcoin is talked because of the bad happening whats important is its getting more and more popular as days comes by
Yeah youre right.I know they talked about the bad publicity of crypto currency especially bitcoin because of the struggling situation right now that the value decrease fast.
tdtduy

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is controversial. Still for now I don't even understand how this almost influenced many users and is really fund of doing bitcoin. Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now addicted to bitcoins. Maybe crimes can be easily processed with these withour further notice. This is why bitcoins are still controversial for me..
Sure, the existence and use of Bitcoin is currently under debate. Some countries even ban the use of Bitcoin. But that does not mean Bitcoin can not survive. Bitcoin is not widely acknowledged today, but with its advantages and special features, Bitcoin is likely to replace traditional forms of trading. It's just like people feel uncomfortable when new credit cards are born. But now, credit card payments are superior to cash payments.
romeo23

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Yes it is very controversial...The sudden rise of Bitcoin, and in particular the much publicized volatility in the Bitcoin market, has seen many dismiss the currency as a fad, a bubble, or a scam. Adherents have replied with the kind of smug superiority that often accompanies early adoption of a technology; “...you just don’t get it!” is a frequently seen comment, but doesn’t really add much to the debate. As seems to be the case all too frequently in the modern world, that debate has become increasingly polarized. It seems that you must either see the advent of Bitcoin as inherently good or evil.Bitcoin is a crypto currency, or virtual currency. It is created and controlled by cryptography rather than by a central bank, a distinction that many find hard to grasp. In reality, for those involved in the market, this is a distinction without a difference. Critics claim that the lack of central back backing makes Bitcoins essentially worthless, but that shows a lack of understanding about how currencies, and currency markets, work.Critics can also be heard worrying that there is nothing to stop the mass issuance of Bitcoin and the subsequent devaluing of the currency. That is true, of course, but once again it just confirms the status of Bitcoin as a currency. History is full of examples of governments and central banks doing just that.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Yes, I think that bitcoin is very controversial. Bitcoin is very contentious that many people become curious of if and most them think that is that bitcoin is an illegal currency that uses by criminals, but some of the people embrace the new technology. They explore and try it, and after a year some people become wealthy, and bitcoin become more popular.
Something new and considered threatening an existing system would make everyone think negative about bitcoin, I think it's a matter of time so that bitcoin users are over 25% so everyone knows and uses bitcoin.

great
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

There is nothing controversial to the bitcoin I think, which can be called controversial are those who forbid bitcoin after the bitcoin price is so high in 2017 to now, where they were before that moment happened and why there was a new ban on ICO and crypto after the crypto market had value which is very high?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

There is nothing controversial to the bitcoin I think, which can be called controversial are those who forbid bitcoin after the bitcoin price is so high in 2017 to now, where they were before that moment happened and why there was a new ban on ICO and crypto after the crypto market had value which is very high?

For me I don't see it controversial. Media just spun everything out of control portraying bitcoins negative effect like its being used to buy drugs or to fund terrorist globally. It might be disruptive, I would have to agree because its really is. We have never seen this kind of technology before, that's why government are really afraid because we don't know what will be the effect. And we are still in its infancy, that's why we are still in the dark as far as the result. But so far its all good, but they have to take drastic actions today otherwise they won't be able to control it in the next 5-10 years.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

For banking, maybe bitcoin or cryptocurrency can be called controversial because bitcoin or cryptocurrency can disrupting banking bussiness. Hacking or illegal activities not just on bitcoin, even on fiat money everybody do that. Its depend on holder want to do illegal activities or not

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

I think everything new to people is controversial, people are always scared to something new so i think its normal that bitcoin is controversial especially it has the potential and it will really affect the economy of ones country.
I think Bitcoin is indeed controversial to new people and new countries. That is why there are some people who do not like Bitcoin and there are some countries who block Bitcoin. That is very normal and understandable. I also have that feeling too when I first know about Bitcoin. I was afraid of Bitcoin whether to invest or to collect it. I once have a job that pays me with Bitcoin, it is an online job of course. And that is quite good job. Even though the payment is pretty enough, but I can invest with it into Bitcoin.

But you know what ? At that time I was too scared to invest Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin was still around $400 at that time and I was very regret, hahaha. I wish I could save some Bitcoin at that time even though I have to use my salary. But I cannot blame myself because at that time I currently have to pay school fees so it is okay for me I guess. This is so useless if I keep regreting and not doing anything. I have to keep moving forward and use this opportunity to invest and keep collecting Bitcoin.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:23:01 AM

Everything that money is involved will be controversial. So yes, I believe Bitcoin is controversial. I say it because many people has many questions when it start to air in news. They want to know if it is illegal or not.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:01:23 AM

Who say it is controversial because they are not ready for change, as we know that today many people say bad things about bitcoin to make bitcoin development slows down, but I'm sure that bitcoin communities are not affected by the negative news.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

Who say it is controversial because they are not ready for change, as we know that today many people say bad things about bitcoin to make bitcoin development slows down, but I'm sure that bitcoin communities are not affected by the negative news.
When you're on top, someone's gonna pull you down. Bitcoin is still developing and its economy is young. However, claims are coming out questioning its credibility, about its legality. Controversies have then come into play. It happens because people lack the full understanding and knowledge on what really cryptocurrency is and they spread fake news trying to slow down its progress. As bitcoiners we can change people's mindset and so they will be enlightened with the truth about bitcoin. Let's all be responsible in every action we take.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:33:04 AM

Bitcoin is indeed very controversial especially now that the market value of bitcoin is dropping almost everyday. Many bitcoin users and investors now are into panic mode because they are losing almost half of their investment. Not only that, bitcoin is controversial worldwide because of the segwit2x last year and the banning of bitcoin in some other countries.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

Aleays remember good or bad publicity is still publicity so that would not be matter if bitcoin is talked because of the bad happening whats important is its getting more and more popular as days comes by
Yeah youre right.I know they talked about the bad publicity of crypto currency especially bitcoin because of the struggling situation right now that the value decrease fast.
These cheap things are done by the rivals of bitcoin, they make things more complicated for the general public. They simply play psychological games with the bitcoin investors i.e. introduce them to fake news in a convincing way or sometimes just hit on the concerns of people regarding bitcoin. They make people to believe that bitcoin is risky even when it is not. We should not read such false news at all.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Whatever allegations you make against bitcoin is already done with the use of fiat currency itself.It was not totally happening just after the entry of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is magnificent technology which could be used for progress like earning more and sending huge amounts of money with very low transaction fee.But if some use it for illegal activities,its their mindset and bitcoin could not be blamed for that.
Talking about money this the source of all evil ever since it was created although it make us comfortable but most of the time it will  create trouble because criminal want  to have plenty of it because money is power, we will  expect also that bitcoin can also  be used  as in any criminal activities, because bitcoin becoming more popular.

DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

Bitcoin is indeed very controversial especially now that the market value of bitcoin is dropping almost everyday. Many bitcoin users and investors now are into panic mode because they are losing almost half of their investment. Not only that, bitcoin is controversial worldwide because of the segwit2x last year and the banning of bitcoin in some other countries.
Yes, bitcoin is a controversial and trending now a days because people was surprising this new technology of monetary system, it gives a great opportunity of gaining more profit with less effort and because of its popularity many people taking advantage to scam those people that have no knowledge of bitcoin earning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: