Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3312 times)
aiza2007

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Bitcoin is scaring for traditional power because it's impossible to control it in traditional way: so, you can bet there will be a lot of tries to discourage people to use it.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

Yes it is controversial because it is all over the news site, social media, etc. Every where the topic of discussion is bitcoin. Some people use it to scam other people and taking advantages to the people who doesn't know about bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is unstable, but lot of people invest their hard earned money for this. Some of them sell their properties just to buy bitcoin. Many people become crazy with what this will bring in the society. Grin
Yeah, the technology is new and whereas the technology is going to end up being adopted and a lot of government have accepted that the evolution of money is here, the fact is that bitcoin being decentralized alongside other cryptocurrencies seems to be a threat and that makes it extremely controversial as they find several ways to make it sound like the worst thing to ever happen.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Yes it is controversial because it is all over the news site, social media, etc. Every where the topic of discussion is bitcoin. Some people use it to scam other people and taking advantages to the people who doesn't know about bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is unstable, but lot of people invest their hard earned money for this. Some of them sell their properties just to buy bitcoin. Many people become crazy with what this will bring in the society. Grin
Yeah, the technology is new and whereas the technology is going to end up being adopted and a lot of government have accepted that the evolution of money is here, the fact is that bitcoin being decentralized alongside other cryptocurrencies seems to be a threat and that makes it extremely controversial as they find several ways to make it sound like the worst thing to ever happen.

Yes bitcoin is going  controversial if a lot eligal scam to others to advantages to the people he earn money.Because of the new technology lot of theart especially money envolved make conversial to others  what you no will income come and paole no BTC.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

very controversial, Bitcoin makes many people worry about the future and makes many people the spirit of facing the future,
as most of us in this forum are convinced the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will be very bright in the future.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
bantrex11

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

for me i think bitcoin become controversial because every transactions that bitcoin made, it is not paying taxes.
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

Controversial because some people used for anonymous transactions and we can't track their information detail.
For some country that is the problem, the government not legalized it. The government can't control bitcoin. So bitcoin controversial in some country.

For so many reasons it is contraversial..making money away from central bank and government unable to hold or control ,
Bitcoint being used in illegal activities...but of course technology including bitcoin has always negative and positive used      we are just reminded that technology has his own purpose..
Tegin92

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

I do not agree if bitcoin is controversial, do you think whether bitcoin is harmful to all layers ?? If we are aware of bitcoin is actually a gold field and that is where many opportunities for business. The bright future can be in bitcoin. Smart people will think the best opportunity for business is in bitcoin. I think a lot of struggle and determination to realize the desire. The bitcoin; clear, effective, practical, safe, and simple.

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

There are currently two contradictory rumors about Bitcoin, one side thinking that the future of the currency will be Bitcoin, the other thinks the future Bitcoin will be replaced by altcoins, and the new altcoins are the future of money, become global currencies.

I think the first rumor will be true, as it happens today that the bitcoin gap and altcoin are still too far away so to replace bitcoin with altcoin takes a long time, but generally I hope to always get a profit.
These rumors are not new, rather these have been reported from a long time and still they are going on. These can just make the things better and worst likewise. Why better? When something is called out being bad and then it proves itself to be best then people like it more than anything else. Same happening with bitcoins now, these are controversial, thus gaining more fame.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is controversial in the early year's bitcoin is not popular but when some controversial that happen bitcoin become popular. Yes, some people are using bitcoin for their evil stuff, but that is the main reason why bitcoin become famous and very controversial all over the globe.  But the most contentious of all is that bitcoin is expensive, and you can profit a significant amount on it in just a couple of week or months.  Smiley
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

There are many people who are giving their thoughts, they think that Bitcoin is ponzi. It only exists because many people are trying to possess it. This creates value for it, if everyone sells it, it really ends.

Its not about only people even many countries government thinks that this is nothing more than ponzi scheme as everything is very virtual and one day it will burst and people will lose entire money. In order to avoid such situation country may enforce or even banning the btc in some countries.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

Yes bitcoin is going  controversial if a lot eligal scam to others to advantages to the people he earn money.Because of the new technology lot of theart especially money envolved make conversial to others  what you no will income come and paole no BTC.
I think this sounds a little unfair to call bitcoin as controversial. It is not causing any sort of trouble or dispute among people. Though it is a hot topic and a famous crypto currency but I don’t find anything negative about it in particular.

If people are scamming or going crazy about it, it would be better to call the murderer as murderer. All the hype and fame that it has today is what it deserved from the beginning.
PpaatToupee

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Bitcoin is legit.. Why do people think it's controversial? Probably just passed their judgement without even knowing what it is..
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

bitcoin is 100% controversial as no country, institutions, banks or anyone are controlling the coin. the price are very controversial and the flow of the coin and its popularity all over the world is very controversial.

william1135

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Bitcoin can be controversial because it is some person who misuses freedom from bitcoin itself. and this would be a reason for governments in a country to disapprove of bitcoin.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
It becomes controversial to those person who become invole in fake news or they dont really know the what bitcoin is.
Other that those people used it for crimes thats also the thinking of some of us.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
I think as of the moment today bitcoin is very much controversial because it is very in demand and most millionaires already invested to bitcoin
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

In my opinion has brought a new paradigm, has changed and will change many things in different areas. I hope it keeps decentralized, if itsn't then it will be a pitty

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

Yes i think bitcoin is controversial because everyone before the first thing that comes in their mind is scam, that bitcoin is a scam. Its something like networking and pyramiding and so on. And now it becomes more controversial because many people are doing this now and other are really getting rich because of this thing. Everyone of us will be  having a curious mind about this because its all about money. Smiley

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
GabrielLonz

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

Controversies, that's what the Bitcoin cryptocurrency has created from the beginning. This due to the anonymity that has been maintained for so long on its creator. Many people, countries and companies, because of the legal controversies of Bitcoin have not wanted to adopt this currency as a payment method since they avoid possible legal problems. Bitcoin has become one of the main means of payment for illegal items within the TOR network - the name of The Onion Router - which thanks to a specific browser allows it to connect to other intermediary servers and, consequently, preserves privacy. This has meant that in the depths of the Internet there has been a market for the purchase and sale of objects and products, many of them without fiscal intermediation and even considered illegal such as drugs and narcotics. An example of this was the one remembered in 2012, Silk Road, which managed to move more than 22 million dollars.

BUT, these are just speculations, seek to create a culprit of crimes when everyone (as you say) know that these crimes have been running for years, with the big difference that in the bitcoin the government itself is not involved, In some way there would be no guilty. I think they want to avoid taking on their own responsibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: