Question: Loosik deserves a scammer tag
Yes, absolutely - 5 (12.5%)
No way - 28 (70%)
I'm not sure - 0 (0%)
Yea, Loosik needs to pay - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract  (Read 6226 times)
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:33:25 AM

Put your 100 btc up if you are so sure I haven't answered the challenge.
Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:37:21 AM

The agreement was simple: if you prove your claim, I will pay you. What element of the deal is unclear to you?
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:40:24 AM

queer

Yeah, queer.

Viceroy guy claims ''states exist''.

By claiming something exists he makes a scientific thesis (with regard to physics). I only want him to demonstrate the evidence in support of his thesis.

If he succeeds, I will pay him BTC 100.
already addressed this

nobody owns the bitcoins. your approach to this topic is one in regards to physics that states are a human manifested thing and dont exist in nature, which is fine but neither do ownership of bitcoins (or bitcoins themselves)

so the contrat was void to begin with

faggots

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:41:55 AM

Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:50:14 AM

This is very simple. So many millions of people believe in existence of states (many millions believe in unicorns, santa clause and in god). I haven't come across a single evidence of either a state or a god or a santa claus.

If you make me happy and prove with evidence a single state exist, you will receive BTC 100 from me.

Extending the offer: you will receive another BTC 100 for proving a single god exists. You will get BTC 25 for proving the existence of a single unicorn, and BTC 5 for a santa claus.
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:52:07 AM

queer

Yeah, queer.

By claiming something exists he makes a scientific thesis (with regard to physics). I only want him to demonstrate the evidence in support of his thesis.

already addressed this

nobody owns the bitcoins. your approach to this topic is one in regards to physics that states are a human manifested thing and dont exist in nature, which is fine but neither do ownership of bitcoins (or bitcoins themselves)

faggots

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:55:39 AM

This is very simple. So many millions of people believe in existence of states (many millions believe in unicorns, santa clause and in god). I haven't come across a single evidence of either a state or a god or a santa claus.

If you make me happy and prove with evidence a single state exist, you will receive BTC 100 from me.

Extending the offer: you will receive another BTC 100 for proving a single god exists. You will get BTC 25 for proving the existence of a single unicorn, and BTC 5 for a santa claus.

Prove it, put the money up with johnk or any other recognized escrow agent in this forum.  You do not intend and never did intend to pay on your contract, you are a lying scammer.
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:04:48 AM

Prove it, put the money up with johnk or any other recognized escrow agent in this forum.  You do not intend and never did intend to pay on your contract, you are a lying scammer.

Escrow was never part of the deal. Are you trying to amend the contract unilaterally?

Back your claim with evidence and earn the money!

So many hours of talk and you produced no single evidence?
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:11:11 AM

You are the one who keeps trying to change the contract.  It is fascinating that you refuse to use escrow.  Clearly you know you have no leg to stand on.  You are a scammer who doesn't honor your contracts.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:11:55 AM

My prediction comes true!

Sure did, look at the scammer wiggle around.
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:13:58 AM

queer

Yeah, queer.

already addressed this

faggots

Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:21:00 AM

You are a scammer who doesn't honor your contracts.

The contract was / still is simple: you prove states or citizens exist, I pay you BTC 100. If you fail to present the evidence, you will not pay me a penny.

You are the one who keeps trying to change the contract.

It can be clearly proved I am not trying to amend the contract.

It is fascinating that you refuse to use escrow.  

Is the evidence you have (but refuse / fail to demonstrate so far) so valuable and unique you need to amend the contract to incorporate escrow prior to demonstrating this magical evidence?

Clearly you know you have no leg to stand on.  

So many promises of the evidence on your end, but none demonstrated. Shame on you, gutless pussy.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:23:24 AM

Where, when and with evidence did you demonstrate it? I looked through the whole thread and did not find the evidence. BTW, the contract was for proving the existence of ''states'' and ''citizens''

LOL.  Changing the contract now, huh.  Check the quote in the OP.  Now I don't even need to prove I'm a citizen.  Then I am done, just pay.  

Here is my entire proof:
"It is common knowledge that there exist states and citizens."  -Viceroy

"You are a pussy, aren't you?" - Loozik

Gamblers and scammers often get mad at me when I take their money, I'm waiting for yours based upon your promise.  

Here we go Loozik, I made an address just for you:   1Z9KhWVSmZLvYa6z172n9dSQHq5Mw4D7a

As we can all see this brand new address is lacking the 100 btc you promised.
dwolfman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:48:23 AM

Loozik is clearly just a stupid kike. I would ignore him at all costs, serious fucktard there.

Yeah, thread looks a lot better after clicking the ignore link under his name.  Cheesy

I don't know that he deserves a scammer tag though.  Scamming someone usually taking something of value from them, not "not paying" like what is obviously happening here.

At the very least, would be nice if this forum had an "ID10T" tag, which I think is more appropriate.

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:01:37 AM

Here we go Loozik, I made an address just for you:   1Z9KhWVSmZLvYa6z172n9dSQHq5Mw4D7a

Grow a pair of testicles: fulfill your contractual obligation to present the evidence that proves your thesis, and I will meet my obligation to pay you BTC 100.

You gutless pussy  Grin
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:24:44 AM

Loozik is clearly just a stupid kike. I would ignore him at all costs, serious fucktard there.

Yeah, thread looks a lot better after clicking the ignore link under his name.  Cheesy

I don't know that he deserves a scammer tag though.  Scamming someone usually taking something of value from them, not "not paying" like what is obviously happening here.

At the very least, would be nice if this forum had an "ID10T" tag, which I think is more appropriate.

Indeed.
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:57:24 AM

Grow a pair of testicles: fulfill your contractual obligation to present the evidence that proves your thesis, and I will meet my obligation to pay you BTC 100.

You gutless pussy  Grin

Ad hominem, again.  Is at the best you can produce scammer?

You really are delusional.

It was you who first expressed an opinion of me that I am a scammer (ad hominem). I only reciprocated the kindness and expressed my opinion of you that you are a pussy (also ad hominem).

I see no reason for you to get upset.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have the reason to be upset: you committed to provide me with evidence of a state and you gallantly fail to deliver on your obligation, for which if met I would have already paid you BTC 100.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:04:18 AM

I am not upset and my attack is obviously well founded, you are a scammer who doesn't honor your own contract.  I'm flattered that you think I care enough to be upset.  I'm embarrassed by your lame attempt to avoid paying on the contract you wrote than anything.  I also find it funny that you are still ignoring the idea of having an escrow agent decide the fate of the100 btc you owe... obviously you know you'd lose such an arbitration.

And now we'll get to read another lame attempt by Loozik where he'll once again lie by accusing me of not providing the evidence necessary to pay the contract he wrote.  He may even call me a foul name for the fifth time because he has nothing else to say.  All scammers are the same, you back them into a corner and they start attacking the messenger.  Prepare for the angry Loozikws response... I'm sure it will make us all laugh again.
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:32:16 AM

I am not upset and my attack is obviously well founded, you are a scammer who doesn't honor your own contract.  I'm flattered that you think I care enough to be upset.  I'm embarrassed by your lame attempt to avoid paying on the contract you wrote than anything.  I also find it funny that you are still ignoring the idea of having an escrow agent decide the fate of the100 btc you owe... obviously you know you'd lose such an arbitration.

And now we'll get to read another lame attempt by Loozik where he'll once again lie by accusing me of not providing the evidence necessary to pay the contract he wrote.  He may even call me a foul name for the fifth time because he has nothing else to say.  All scammers are the same, you back them into a corner and they start attacking the messenger.  Prepare for the angry Loozikws response... I'm sure it will make us all laugh again.

Who is ''us''? You and voices in your head? You and the state, you and the unicorn?
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 08:29:43 AM

Russian citizenship/passport

Thank you for proving my point that a passport demonstrates citizenship.  Waiting on you Loozik to demonstrate that I have somehow not delivered in demonstrating that states and citizens exist.  You can try to play word games but clearly the "common man" disagrees with your philosophy.  So pay up bitch.

Actually a passport does not prove citizenship. It's simple a document that shows the residency of a person in a particular country.

One could be a citizen of a country, but a resident in another.
I can have either a Manx passport (British Islands) as a Manx citizen (by birth) or a British Isles passport (by residence).

In certain countries it does.  Only US citizens can get US passports
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: