Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4940 times)
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

I think personally the future of digital currency like bitcoin gives a good effect because I predict bitcoin will be a very useful digital currency in the future and the price will be very expensive.

randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

It will give a huge impact in economy because digital currencies like bitcoin are now getting helpful to those country that can't reach a high technology and people in that country find a way to go in crypto world so definitely those people help their economy growth in future.
Ragmer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

I think the future of Bitcoin will be extremely developed. It goes ahead, it will be the currency of the future, where there will be no cash. It goes ahead of everyone's needs in the future. And it will soon be recognized by the government because it brings a lot of benefits to people. However, besides that, it also makes the evils, crime development such as corruption, money laundering, illegal money transfer, ...
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

In the future people will increasingly need something practical. With the advancement of technology and the demands of human needs, the bitcoin or another virtual crypto will be more popular. Especially in terms of use as a means of direct payment.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
I see that after 10 years all goverments will going to accept this and they will used this as a payment but i dont think if bitcoin will become our future money or future currency because the value of bitcoin is not stable it is always changing so i think it helps to our currency to grow.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:58 AM

It is undeniable that bitcoin moves so fast into the world of markets that today is in great demand by most people in the world, it is a plus for bitcoin that it will be the recognition of every country to set its positive impact on bitcoin in the future, bitcoin will become stronger and will last forever.

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

I think the future of bitcoin and other cryptos are very bright. So lets just wait for it.
While waiting lets continue ro earn more, dont forget to trust your coin
Our profit is on its way to us so hold hold hold.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

It all depends on the development and also the performance of the cryptocurrency like bitcoin. If bitcoin will have a good and smooth network even if there will be more people that will be in bitcoin and use it as a mode of payment then it is a good cryptocurrency to have and that will push the price to go up and make its future brighter.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Currently our society are moving to a cashless world, but the percent of people who stopped to use cash at all stays little. Bitcoin appeared in the right time in the moment of the world crisis of 2008. No matter how many perspectives it bring with itself and how many lifes it improved, I think the future of bitcoin and all crypto currencies stays bluey. There is only one fact in which one I am totally sure - Bitcoin's era will pass and there are two variants as the end: total ban or replacement by something new.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

The future of digital currency is very good.When the bitcoin is created the transaction time of bitcoin is low,now with in a half an hour we will get bitcoin in our wallet.Due to increase in investors on bitcoin,the price of bitcoin is keeps moving upward.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

Bitcoin is the single best virtual currency which have enduring popularity, quality, and functionality. Until now there has never been one that can match the greatness of bitcoin.

If based on supply which amounts to only 21.000.000 chips, I remain concerned because bitcoin will not be able to survive for long.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

Bitcoin is the single best virtual currency which have enduring popularity, quality, and functionality. Until now there has never been one that can match the greatness of bitcoin.

If based on supply which amounts to only 21.000.000 chips, I remain concerned because bitcoin will not be able to survive for long.
You can't say that it is the best crypto (i prefer the word "crypto" rather than the word virtual) currency out there. It is indeed one of the best, but there are issues with it which we will be facing in the future and solutions about it are yet to be found. Temporary work through has been made but we need a permanent solution to make it usable by mass people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

The more investors who believe in bitcoin, then the future of virtual money like bitcoin will continue to rise and move on. Hopefully bitcoin is always a lot of investors and always successful.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

You can't say that it is the best crypto (i prefer the word "crypto" rather than the word virtual) currency out there. It is indeed one of the best, but there are issues with it which we will be facing in the future and solutions about it are yet to be found. Temporary work through has been made but we need a permanent solution to make it usable by mass people.
Yes crypto currencies still facing some problems but i think that as time pass bitcoin and other crytpo currencies will overcome these problems, because  as time pass the importance of crypto currencies is increasing and in future most of the  people will be using crytpo currencies. Crypto currencies will not only use for online purposes but will also use in local shops for shopping.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

Yes crypto currencies still facing some problems but i think that as time pass bitcoin and other crytpo currencies will overcome these problems, because  as time pass the importance of crypto currencies is increasing and in future most of the  people will be using crytpo currencies. Crypto currencies will not only use for online purposes but will also use in local shops for shopping.
Problem are the part of life so they comes and go but those who hold with these problem and they face it then they earn very high profit, now bitcoin is on demand people are trying to get bitcoin to save and to earn high amount of profit, now in a lot of countries bitcoin has become legal currency and they are making profit with the modern currency like bitcoin, I hope it will decrease the chance of lose it will improve our economy gradually with time bitcoin has achieved more value than fiat money I guess and bitcoin is suppose to become legal currency too.
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

Now many countries have defined BTC and other digital cryptocurrencies as assets and legally recognized its legal status!

Only a few countries in the world ban BTC!

Over time, many countries will slowly accept BTC's legal status!
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:19:16 AM

It all depends on the development and also the performance of the cryptocurrency like bitcoin. If bitcoin will have a good and smooth network even if there will be more people that will be in bitcoin and use it as a mode of payment then it is a good cryptocurrency to have and that will push the price to go up and make its future brighter.
Yeah I think the future of bitcoin will also depend on the ease of its development. if bitcoin of its development is not inhibited as the ban from the government of course the development of bitcoin will run well and will certainly get interest from many people. but you know that there are many obstacles everywhere for bitcoin and crypto. mainly from regulatio? of course it will slightly inhibit the future of bitcoin.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

Yeah I think the future of bitcoin will also depend on the ease of its development. if bitcoin of its development is not inhibited as the ban from the government of course the development of bitcoin will run well and will certainly get interest from many people. but you know that there are many obstacles everywhere for bitcoin and crypto. mainly from regulatio? of course it will slightly inhibit the future of bitcoin.
For me, government support is a very important thing. With government support, the development of digital currencies such as Bitcoin will increase and have good prospects in the future. I am very sad when I see the government consider Bitcoin as a threat, but in fact Bitcoin has many tremendous benefits and can help the economy of many people. The most I feel is that Bitcoin has made it easier for us to find work and we can do our job very easily, from within the house then we can earn thousands of dollars income very easily. All of these things happen thanks to our use of Bitcoin as currency and also investment.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:23:41 AM

For me, government support is a very important thing. With government support, the development of digital currencies such as Bitcoin will increase and have good prospects in the future. I am very sad when I see the government consider Bitcoin as a threat, but in fact Bitcoin has many tremendous benefits and can help the economy of many people. The most I feel is that Bitcoin has made it easier for us to find work and we can do our job very easily, from within the house then we can earn thousands of dollars income very easily. All of these things happen thanks to our use of Bitcoin as currency and also investment.

The very important is bitcoin will still stay stronger whatever problems come and no matter what happened the truth here is no one can make bitcoin gone even the government and even if they repeatedly threaten it because it has a good opportunity to all of us especially for those persons does not have job.problems is always there and i hope that bitcoin will surpass all the problems that come and because of that i think the future of virtual currency is successful and many will want to use it and invest it because of its great opportunity that it have.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

The reason most of us asking this question is because we have doubts about bitcoin and it’s future. If we just ride with the flow and where we going with the help of bitcoin, our financial life wouldn’t be the same. If this is worrying us now, even with to much attention and popularity is higher today what more to those who invest in bitcoin 8 to 10 years ago. We being part of the community will be the one decide what future what we want to be, together.
The current condition should makes bitcoin users more calm since actually so far the progress is good. But don't hope too much, bitcoin will not replace fiat. It will be only alternative currency, since the price is very fluctuates it is not so appropriate for daily transaction.
No one out of us has ever thought of any such thing like that of virtual currencies in his mind but now there are so many crypto currencies. Same is the case when we talk about paper money and crypto currency. We never know what will happen in the coming days and that there are slightly chances that we may be able to see crypto currencies taking a lead over the real currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: