Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

It all depends on the development and also the performance of the cryptocurrency like bitcoin. If bitcoin will have a good and smooth network even if there will be more people that will be in bitcoin and use it as a mode of payment then it is a good cryptocurrency to have and that will push the price to go up and make its future brighter.
Yeah I think the future of bitcoin will also depend on the ease of its development. if bitcoin of its development is not inhibited as the ban from the government of course the development of bitcoin will run well and will certainly get interest from many people. but you know that there are many obstacles everywhere for bitcoin and crypto. mainly from regulatio? of course it will slightly inhibit the future of bitcoin.
For me, government support is a very important thing. With government support, the development of digital currencies such as Bitcoin will increase and have good prospects in the future. I am very sad when I see the government consider Bitcoin as a threat, but in fact Bitcoin has many tremendous benefits and can help the economy of many people. The most I feel is that Bitcoin has made it easier for us to find work and we can do our job very easily, from within the house then we can earn thousands of dollars income very easily. All of these things happen thanks to our use of Bitcoin as currency and also investment.

The very important is bitcoin will still stay stronger whatever problems come and no matter what happened the truth here is no one can make bitcoin gone even the government and even if they repeatedly threaten it because it has a good opportunity to all of us especially for those persons does not have job.problems is always there and i hope that bitcoin will surpass all the problems that come and because of that i think the future of virtual currency is successful and many will want to use it and invest it because of its great opportunity that it have.
You need to be very much realistic while discussing such sort of things and that I must say that the future of most of the crypto currencies will greatly depend on the way the governments of different countries respond to these currencies. If the government is willing to take positive steps, then all the crypto currencies will surely have a very bright future and that then people will be investing their money without any fear.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

As no one knows the future, I believe that the cryptocurremcy in general has a bright future. Added to that, it is going to get recognized by many countries, banned by many, regulated by many, etc... The bitcoin price will be higher than the current one. And it is still going to be the number one. China will stop fighting cryptocurrency as it will regulate it. Taxes will get high. People will no longer depend on banks. Hackers will rise. Yes, that's a prosperous future in my opinion.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

As no one knows the future, I believe that the cryptocurremcy in general has a bright future. Added to that, it is going to get recognized by many countries, banned by many, regulated by many, etc... The bitcoin price will be higher than the current one. And it is still going to be the number one. China will stop fighting cryptocurrency as it will regulate it. Taxes will get high. People will no longer depend on banks. Hackers will rise. Yes, that's a prosperous future in my opinion.
I really do not think that China is going to stop fighting cryptocurrencies, they simply cannot afford to do that, the moment they stop fighting cryptocurrencies a big number of the Chinese people are going to convert their money immediately to bitcoin and send it out of the country, a massive amount of capital flight will happen almost overnight and China is never going to allow that.
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

Cryptocurrency will pose a threat to many large investment Banks in the future. How far the cryptocurrency will eventually go depends on the government's patience with it.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

The future look bright for bitcoin bitcoin this year may end up 25000 dollars to 40,000 dollars in very less time we can see market pumps back to previous all-time high prices
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

The future look bright for bitcoin bitcoin this year may end up 25000 dollars to 40,000 dollars in very less time we can see market pumps back to previous all-time high prices

Bitcoin at the moment is growing and we’re still early adopters. I can only imagine what the future holds if not work towards it being better. Bitcoin as a currency is doing well so far and I hope it continues to do well, but the above listed are some of the reasons why I do not think Bitcoin is a long term solution or as a complete replacement to all our problems, however it has opened up ways to numerous technological advancements for which I shall remain indebted.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Which we should know is bitcoin is not a virtual currency because until now no country has made bitcoin equivalent to currency, we just worth saying that bitcoin is a digital asset, for the future bitcoin I'm sure will continue to membai because the number of users is increasing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

For me I do believe Bitcoin has shown to be a powerful digital currency. The future is blockchain. Very useful for trading currencies internationally, an interesting asset class to store value. All I have to do is to wait for the right time to sell.

elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

yes, I agree. I believe about of virtual currency or bitcoin. It is the future technology, it will be needed in the future. believe it.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

Bitcoins or cryptocurrency will have a bright future because of the very high demand in the market and those people who invest a huge amount will surely earn profit because it was very popular today.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

The future of digital currency especially bitcoin is still unclear but one thing that's i think is sure is that it will exists even for centuries to come. With more people are already know about bitcoin and cryptos, i think that the demand will always continue too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

The future of digital currency especially bitcoin is still unclear but one thing that's i think is sure is that it will exists even for centuries to come. With more people are already know about bitcoin and cryptos, i think that the demand will always continue too.

Well saying that it will exist for centuries is basically saying that it has a clear future. I believe in crypto and bitcoin and it will likely shape in a way how our future transactions would be done. Blockchain is bigger though and that i am sure will be the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

For me I think the next future of virtual currency like bitcoin is  to make transactions  easy. And I think bitcoin is more valuable than gold. Because some people are more investing in digital currency. And Nowadays bitcoin is dominating because its worldwide.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

The future of the virtual currency, bitcoin is very bright .It is established in the market and flourished to the present level from  the last few years.Bitcoin is the major currency among crypto.its all  movements in the market are based on bitcoin Bitcoin is the first crypto and its usefulness to the public is getting realized by the global community and its market demand id increasing day by day.Bitcoin is controlling the market  by its huge market capital and the daily traded volumes.It can change the financial face of the world and can operate world wide.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

Bitcoin's future depends on how much the coin will get accepted in the financial market. Though the coin started as an investment asset and its decentralised nature makes it much more profitable than banks as the coin is not bound to any rules and regulations, the coin is now heading towards being a mainstream currency to begin an era of a digital, cashless society. As soon as the coin gains some stability(currently the coin is too volatile), it will increase its chances of being a primary currency in many countries.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

Bitcoin's future depends on how much the coin will get accepted in the financial market. Though the coin started as an investment asset and its decentralised nature makes it much more profitable than banks as the coin is not bound to any rules and regulations, the coin is now heading towards being a mainstream currency to begin an era of a digital, cashless society. As soon as the coin gains some stability(currently the coin is too volatile), it will increase its chances of being a primary currency in many countries.
future will be the era of advanced technology,  as today majjorriitty  of the people are involved  in the digital ttechnology,, i thinnk in future there will be no one unaware of the bitcoin. because of it decentralize nature more and more people will like it and the financial market will start accepting it. so the future of bitcoin will be very good.
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

In a word, yes. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and is still the biggest, but in the eight years since it was created pretenders to the throne have come along.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

The future of virtual currency may be like bitcoin. If they can develop the potential possessed by the virtual currency itself, as well as supported with good advertising, can attract many investors and enthusiasts.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

Well saying that it will exist for centuries is basically saying that it has a clear future. I believe in crypto and bitcoin and it will likely shape in a way how our future transactions would be done. Blockchain is bigger though and that i am sure will be the future
It's future depends on how we accepted and give importance to it. With almost a decade of existence and making a difference in every peopIe's life, it has proven so much of its remarkable qualities. It makes wave from across the world in bringing quality of life and offering big opportunities. Though its economy is young but still more are in development to have it become a wide place for investors and users. I don't think it's future will be pointless if we all work together for its progress and expect for more innovation to come, while number of people participating will be increasing. Nothing is impossible in unity and positivity.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

The structure on which Bitcoin has been built is for it to overtake all other currency in the nearest future.
Apart from the fact that it is firmly designed to survive all its specifics on internet even without the need of human banking, it will be relieving the banks soon and more so, it is covering up the world economy to provide unlimited support to the masses in decentralization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: