Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:54:54 AM

I'm confident and optimistic that the future of virtual currency like bitcoin will continue to improve and promise, as we know that the use of cryptocurrency is constantly increasing, making cryptocurrency value too expensive.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

In my opinion, bitcoin or other cyrptocurrency have bright future. We are already entering digital world where people can communicate and make transaction with others instantly. People will need solution to solve transaction thru internet and bitcoin or cryptocurrency is good solution for that because cryptocurrency is fast
Elmughni

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

I think the future of virtual currency like bitcoin is bright. because the crypto is The future technology. maybe, the government will be legalized it.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

I'm sure that the bitcoin virtual future like bitcoin will continue to improve, this is because the trend and the number of users continue to increase so it can be sure that bitcoin demand will continue to increase.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

cryptocurrency is the solution for the people who are jailed by the elites and rich people especially banks.
this is made to be the new currency that relies on the peoples' demand and needs.
this era wants to have a new power that controls every people all around the world.
this is the future of currency.
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

we all believe, that bitcoin has a great future like a worlwide currency, every transaction will be provided in bitcoin

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

There could be nothing like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto that was remembered by many people. But I think there will be a coin that will be more efficient than Bitcoin.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

First of all, I would like to mention that Bitcoin is not a digital money but a crypto money type. Such a seemingly small mistake is actually a very basic concept mistake, so it can also cause a lot of misunderstandings. Your personal opinion will be in the direction of Ethereum if you come in the answer to your problem. With advanced technology and applications, Ethereum can be shown as the biggest alternative to Bitcoin.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

Cryptocurrencies and virtual currencies' future is very bright and buying or holding them is what wise people and investors has been doing.we are at the moment when everything is looking uncertainty and take risk is needed if you actually want to be among the rich people in future.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

The future of digital currency especially bitcoin is still unclear but one thing that's i think is sure is that it will exists even for centuries to come. With more people are already know about bitcoin and cryptos, i think that the demand will always continue too.

Well saying that it will exist for centuries is basically saying that it has a clear future. I believe in crypto and bitcoin and it will likely shape in a way how our future transactions would be done. Blockchain is bigger though and that i am sure will be the future
It's future depends on how we accepted and give importance to it. With almost a decade of existence and making a difference in every peopIe's life, it has proven so much of its remarkable qualities. It makes wave from across the world in bringing quality of life and offering big opportunities. Though its economy is young but still more are in development to have it become a wide place for investors and users. I don't think it's future will be pointless if we all work together for its progress and expect for more innovation to come, while number of people participating will be increasing. Nothing is impossible in unity and positivity.
I believe there is already a huge importance attached to it as every day we keep seeing new users and investors popping in to see the real value that it brings generally for the world at large. The future is great but it has to come with real life usage as a currency as that is the way we can get a sustainable value in the long run.

The main value of bitcoin is not just for it to be as a speculative asset which obviously would not help in anyway, but the main essence is to be used as a currency that curbs all the issue that fiat has brought over time and that is exactly what would make it more valuable as we move on.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies and virtual currencies' future is very bright and buying or holding them is what wise people and investors has been doing.we are at the moment when everything is looking uncertainty and take risk is needed if you actually want to be among the rich people in future.

based on the current update in crypto market all some coins are doing well and it encourage many people to invest.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

I think the future of Bitcoin will be very good, in the future bitcoin will be more popular and many people who have bitcoin, bitcoin are getting searched and the higher the price.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

Well as technology begins to evolve i think that in the future the cryptocurrencies will take over and this will be the new way of payment. However, Bitcoin has more benefits than any method of payment.
I think virtual currency have a great future. In this morden ear everyone like to use electronic money and digital methods Smiley. Bitcoin like cryptocoin fulfill demand like this. Many government accepting cryptocurrency after seeing its positive effect on their country economy Wink. Japanese government give same importance to bitcoin like their own currency. Bitcoin change low transaction cost and fast processing speed due to this many online merchants start their business with Bitcoin. Many big companies are also like bitcoin for its incredible advantages and this thing affect its future in a positive way
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

You have often mentioned "bitcoin as a currency" and this is true, but many people still use it as an investment and a way to earn money. But I think the situation may change as at the moment, some countries have taken bitcoin as a means of payment, and such cases will be repeated.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Virtual currency is on the bent of becoming the world universal currency because bitcoin has provided us with a payment platform that is easy fast and secured and at that it is the best option when it comes to world economy and financial transactions because bitcoin/cryptocurrency has no limitations what ever that can hinder it movement across borders. I support the idea of paying bitcoin as a salary by companies and government.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

The future of virtual currency may be like bitcoin. If they can develop the potential possessed by the virtual currency itself, as well as supported with good advertising, can attract many investors and enthusiasts.

That would be one and aside from that it will be well known and gonna use in different transaction. It is also an easy way to get along in the newly trend business world just like bitcoin. The acceptance of bitcoin in our society is a big help to everyone. Then probably the future of bitcoin or the virtual money in our country is the assurance of success.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

According to me, the crypto currency will grow at times, the future there are those who will close the leader of the top 50 , will be the main currencies and will be shown on the exchange
I for one am waiting for the time when various governments starts to make their very own cryptocurrencies, and when that happens we will know how much cryptos have impacted the global economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yarozaqu

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

yes, I think..The crypto currency is the future technology. In the future it will be needed. so, I think it will happen.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin has a very good and safe future coming up because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world because of which its users who are ready to invest in bitcoin have also increased a lot. Then it is all evident from the increasing price of bitcoin daily. So by seeing all this it is safe to say that bitcoin has many years to come and its future is safe.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

I'm confident and optimistic that the future of virtual currency like bitcoin will continue to improve and promise, as we know that the use of cryptocurrency is constantly increasing, making cryptocurrency value too expensive.
Apparently, the only thing that does not change is change itself. I am sure digital currencies will keep improving over time as well as the blockchain technology and in this way; there would always be a great future for cryptocurrencies. Sure, a lot of policies, regulation would have come to play, but one thing that I believe is that we would always get to have an increase in value as we forge ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: