Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4932 times)
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

The future of virtual currency looks prosperous. To increase the output in any economy, it is only the technology that plays the major role. If we remember the Solow growth model, technology was the only factor that was responsible for the rise in the output.Virtual currency is a new market and this market is more profitable than the physical market where you invest with fiat currency or other products
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

For me, the future of digital currency like bitcoin will depend on its community and its users. We all know that there are so many cryptocurrencies out there that like same in bitcoin and the only thing they are in different it's on its exchanges, control system, and benefits that they will give. Yes, there are so many cryptos, and some of them become successful and reach in top 1- 100 and some of them don’t become successful and become worthless because of the community and demand of it. But most of the digital currency has a bright future if cryptocurrencies acceptance increase and its become legal too many countries. Smiley
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
If more people will still trust in bitcoin, and more people will used bitcoin or invest in bitcoin I think it last forever, because some of people now are using virtual money. They used to shopping, paying bills and etc.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

In my own perspective those virtual currency like bitcoin has a future. These days bitcoin become popular to the whole world that is why the bitcoin population increase too. The future of bitcoin will be increase and may people will be help because of it. Many more people will earn from it.
Bitcoin users are now available all over the world so I think it is good if we get more profit at this situation, bitcoin is famous all over the world, people are buying and selling bitcoin and this journey will never stop at any place. Future of crypto currency like bitcoin is really bright because people are taking advantage of bitcoin to make future savings and even now people are earning without investing anything, free earning is the biggest advantage of bitcoin now a day.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

The future of bitcoin looks promising as of now. I believe Bitcoin will survive in the long term unless a vastly better technology replaces it. The thing Bitcoin provides that people see as so beneficial is it’s lack of centralized control. The centralized control aspect of currencies IS the part that people who use Bitcoin are trying to escape from.
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

Virtual money futures such as bitcoin yesterday I read a newspaper specializing in virtual currency they predict that there are now many projects funded by digital money and will reduce the pressure on the banks. National Bank on the loan of the bank
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

I'm sure the trend of cryptocurrency usage will last for a long time, though I'm not sure bitcoin lasts forever but I'm sure that the next virtual currency will be based on blockchain.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
The future of bitcoin is bright the only thing we do not know is how soon that future will arrive, some think that cryptocurrencies can be adopted very fast, but I have my doubts about that, I believe bitcoin will be eventually adopted but to me it is going to take a lot more time probably a few decades before we see the massive adoption we are looking for.
Yes that is also my opinion about bitcoin because bitcoin can provide many opportunities and that's why we can make big amount from this currency in very short period and if we want to save our money so bitcoin will also provide us this opportunity and that's why we can save our money in bitcoin and bitcoin will give us our money with best profit, so that's why the future of bitcoin will more bright and beneficial.
While some see the slow speed in which bitcoin is being adopted as a bad thing the truth is that is a blessing, you have many years to accumulate as much bitcoin as you can before the price skyrockets, this means that when the masses finally wake up to the fact that bitcoin is extremely valuable it will be too late for them and the benefits you will get out of bitcoin will be bigger than if bitcoin grew rapidly.
Virtual currency has a bright future like Bitcoin as we have noticed and have been noticing the evolution of currency into cryptocurrency which has  great affect on people’s lives as it is responsive to people and they like Bitcoin the most.

Similarly the other crypto coins are also in the line and they are also responsive to people with lower savings as with low savings they will invest in other crypto coins and then will upgrade eventually.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

That depends on the whales, investors and bitcoin supporters, the strength and life of bitcoin lies in the hands of those patronizers, and to the managent to maintain the effecient and competitive function, But personally i see a good future in bitcoin because it always survived the market fluctuations and remain staying on top
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

Being the mainstream of cryptoworld means bitcoin's popularity is known to the majority of people on the planet. I think bitcoin will have a bright future despite all the crisis it went through this year because i believe bitcoin has just started to launched its flight last year going to the moon.
Modern market of cryptocurrency is running and growing with the passage of time and this is due to the response of cryptocurrency towards people. The future of virtual currency is bright and there is a tough competition among crypto coins. we know that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is well in demand and other factors then the other coins and will be the brightest in future if follow the same speed.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

I think we as people who participate in bitcoin do not have to worry about the future fate of Bitcoin. Let Bitcoin develop by itself and therefore we will achieve great benefits as well
People who participate in bitcoin really need to be worried about it because they have spent a lot of money in it and if the BTCs would have to face unusual condition which would never have been expected, then I think the people who have invested in it cannot bare the loss simple in my eyes. I also know that BTCs have a well and secure future ahead due to its day by day fame but still anything can happen. 
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency like bitcoin depends on the next 2 or 3 years, as we know that the current is very much negative news that makes many users panic and sell bitcoin so the price drops.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

In the future, there should be a large number of industries using digital money, the function of virtual currency will be stronger and stronger, and the efficiency of payment will be greatly improved.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

The currency of the future should be usable by every person on this planet no matter what country they are from.  Simple to use and easily recognizable. 
Ketchups

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

In my opinion, the future of Virtual currencies like Bitcoin depends on the culprit. if the perpetrators of Bitcoin still believe in Bitcoin then the future of Bitcoin currency will grow from time to time!
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

I predict that crypto will be a meta investment that will be more popular from now on, as everyone is interested in online transactions, as well as online investments.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

digital currencies like bitcoin is have a very big potential to our society because in the future we expect that digital money will be use of all country or should I say all people because it will be lead money to use.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

digital currencies like bitcoin is have a very big potential to our society because in the future we expect that digital money will be use of all country or should I say all people because it will be lead money to use.
If the major countries or well developed countries will just accept and implement cryptocurrencies to their countries then it will create more possibility to the cryptocurrency to get more attention from other small countries and that will become the start for the cryptocurrencies to get a lot of users from all over the world and the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will be just everywhere.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

if I think the future bitcoin will be even brighter and more popular too, because there are so many who use bitcoin although there is still negative news about bitcoin but it will not be able to eliminate bitcoin...
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I'm sure the trend of cryptocurrency usage will last for a long time, though I'm not sure bitcoin lasts forever but I'm sure that the next virtual currency will be based on blockchain.

I think too since Blockchain will be the formula for the future crypto currencies. These currencies will eventually be the base of the future currencies that will be daily used in a country. I doubt that there will be only one crpyto currency used like the global currency, but I think in the future, using paper moneys will not be that normal as today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: