Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:20:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4938 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

I predict that crypto will be a meta investment that will be more popular from now on, as everyone is interested in online transactions, as well as online investments.
If being treated as an investment and assets that can be hold for future gains then crypto will live longer and for sure like what happen from forex and stocks it will also be invested by people who knows how to read the market grows, virtual currency such as Bitcoin  can be a good investment if being adopted by most financial aspect of the government and businesses.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

Obviously, we can expect that in the near future cryptocurrencies will shine like a diamond ( they reflect rather ). Good for the businesses right their and to the future employees. People that are unemployed will finally have the chance to try these new jobs so that they benefit from it and vice versa.
Koko1200

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

Actually, we cannot know this for sure, because even now, cryptocurrencies are so volatile, that they can die in 1 year I suppose!
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

We can see how fast the innovation in each and every country. We can say, every country have their own inventions. They also compete for the best innovation and technology. We can see he future of virtual currency, we know how bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will have a bright future, and virtual currency will be successful

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

if I think the future bitcoin will be even brighter and more popular too, because there are so many who use bitcoin although there is still negative news about bitcoin but it will not be able to eliminate bitcoin...
Bitcoin is always the highest currency in the Crypto market, there will not be any coin that can beat them, currently only ETH is potential, but generally ETH is popular but can not compete with BTC, I believe BTC is king in the market forever in the future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
The future of virtual currencies is virtually assured but the forms that bitcoin mining..leading virtual currency has become so mainstream that companies like microsoft
Their future is a booming and well-known market, I believe this will surely happen next year, maybe the market will be where many investors focus on the most, many of whom The Crypto market will replace cash in the future.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

I would like to mention that Bitcoin is not a digital money but a crypto money type. Such a seemingly small mistake is actually a very basic concept mistake, so it can also cause a lot of misunderstandings. Ethereum can be shown as the biggest alternative to Bitcoin.Virtual currency is on the bent of becoming the world universal currency because bitcoin has provided us with a payment platform
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

The future of cryptocurrency like bitcoin will probably stay for a longer time.Thats what i predict since bitcoin was the new trend of digital currency.Our technologies were upgraded to its highest level as we come to this digital age and since bitcoin was part of digital era it will soar even higher and be very profitable in the near future. In my opinion virtual currency like bitcoin is the start of innovation when it comes to currency in this coming future. Crypto currency is the start of an advance currency like the advancement of technology
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I think, as long as anyone believes in bitcoin and there are still investors who are interested in bitcoin then of course bitcoin will have a good future and will have a price that continues to grow and rise
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

It's future depends on how we accepted and give importance to it. With almost a decade of existence and making a difference in every peopIe's life, it has proven so much of its remarkable qualities. It makes wave from across the world in bringing quality of life and offering big opportunities. I believe the future of virtual currency like bitcoin. I am looking forward for the brighter future of all cryptocurrency like bitcoin, and positively thinking bitcoin someday become a very known cryptocurrency all over the world
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

The future of a virtual currency like bitcoin in the worlnd zngd also here in my country has a very great deal to people who want to get use to it. As I see here in my country more people are aware of how to use it and most of them are more likely want to make it legal here in my country and some company cards are also allowed people here to use virtual currency because of easy to use.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

It's future depends on how we accepted and give importance to it. With almost a decade of existence and making a difference in every peopIe's life, it has proven so much of its remarkable qualities. It makes wave from across the world in bringing quality of life and offering big opportunities. I believe the future of virtual currency like bitcoin. I am looking forward for the brighter future of all cryptocurrency like bitcoin, and positively thinking bitcoin someday become a very known cryptocurrency all over the world
Factors such as technological innovation, social change and political constructs often drive change in unexpected ways.Digital currency libertarians and techies herald the arrival of financial freedom from the establishment: governments, central banks and large financial institutions.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

I think virtual currencies like bitcoin will continue to rise in the next 5 years.Because bitcoin is very good for the economy in the future of us all.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 08:00:27 PM by South Park

Bitcoin is going to be widely used by progressive countries especially in Asian countries like S. Korea and China. It will be priced more than $100k and cashless stores became the new trend because of bitcoin.
I do not think we are going to see cashless stores anytime soon, business are not going to limit themselves by accepting only one type of currency when bitcoin becomes popular enough to be accepted on most stores we are going to see bitcoin being accepted alongside the local fiat currency and if you are in a tourist zone other currencies like the US dollar and the euro will be accepted as well.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

Bitcoin is going to be widely used by progressive countries especially in Asian countries like S. Korea and China. It will be priced more than $100k and cashless stores became the new trend because of bitcoin.
I do not think we are going to see cashless stores anytime soon, business are not going to limit themselves by accepting only one type of currency when bitcoin becomes popular enough o be accepted on most stores we are going to see bitcoin being accepted alongside the local fiat currency and if you are in a tourist zone other currencies like the US dollar and the euro will be accepted as well.
I also think that it will not be easy for crypto currency to replace current money, but it all goes to the fact that we will increasingly use crypto-currencies as a method of payment, and the number of outlets where this can be done will increase.
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

I do not think we are going to see cashless stores anytime soon, business are not going to limit themselves by accepting only one type of currency when bitcoin becomes popular enough o be accepted on most stores we are going to see bitcoin being accepted alongside the local fiat currency and if you are in a tourist zone other currencies like the US dollar and the euro will be accepted as well.
I also think that it will not be easy for crypto currency to replace current money, but it all goes to the fact that we will increasingly use crypto-currencies as a method of payment, and the number of outlets where this can be done will increase.
There is no question about this fiat is going on his way but crypto currency is bringing new innovations and new technology for humans which is very good and we are going in new era with this which is very good bitcoin is also have very good and bright future for all of us now its going to be very popular in few Asian countries we can hope few populated Asian countries also bring some soft policies for this as well
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

if I think the future bitcoin will be even brighter and more popular too, because there are so many who use bitcoin although there is still negative news about bitcoin but it will not be able to eliminate bitcoin...
Bitcoin is always the highest currency in the Crypto market, there will not be any coin that can beat them, currently only ETH is potential, but generally ETH is popular but can not compete with BTC, I believe BTC is king in the market forever in the future.
I also favor to your idea. I also have solid proofs that bitcoin is the only king of crypto market. Not only ethereum but there are a number of other coins which are thinking and willing to compete bitcoin and they are doing their struggle for that and they are announcing like that and some of them are spreading fud against bitcoin but still the supporters of bitcoin do not leave it and they want only bitcoin as the best coin of the market.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:01:24 AM

The future of virtual currencies like bitcoin is bright than any industry. In this modern world all the industries are catching up with the new trends that modernization is requiring. And in the case of virtual currencies like bitcoin that were born or build base on the modernization it surely will be patronize easily because it is now the demand of the modern users. The people in this modern age preferred to do their transactions thru online or by the use of applications and this is what the virtual currencies like bitcoin are offering. With this current state of bitcoin this will surely obtain a great success.   
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

The future of bitcoin looks promising as of now. I believe Bitcoin will survive in the long term unless a vastly better technology replaces it. The thing Bitcoin provides that people see as so beneficial is it’s lack of centralized control. The centralized control aspect of currencies IS the part that people who use Bitcoin are trying to escape from.
As bitcoins have become the most famous crypto currency of all so saying that the future of BTCs would be an insane thing in my opinion. Yeah! You are very true because the whole world is becoming digital instead I should say it has become digital so it’s better for us to make a secure future ahead by investing in BTCs and get profits for the whole life.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

If we look back the historical value of the bitcoin, We can track in the past the potential of the value increase by years. Having the bitcoin, we have a future on it. Like we store and with the value pump. We can use the bitcoin to transfer amount to others. The transaction is too convenient, safe, faster. We have privacy and freedom. Investment on the bitcoin I think is the passport to the bright future. But the importance of it, we are the one will create our future bitcoin only a guide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: