Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

Bitcoin has become very popular as a virtual currency. People of the world are now in line with online technology. In this case, Bitcoin is enjoying the benefits of using the money in all the transactions.
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

Virtual currency has a future in the world economy.The success of Bitcoin since 2010 is an indication that the world is ready for virtual currency. The upward trend in ICO investments also attest that blockchain technology has a future.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

For me bitcoin will survive in the future, many of people now know about bitcoin and bitcoin function specially in transaction payment mode...also they use in other transaction and even outside country, the future of bitcoin may seen unpredictable so is its value but one thing is sure.. it would be a bright future ahead.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Digital currency is indispensable in modern times. many advantages to using virtual currency like simple and easy to carry wherever you are. advances in technology make the number of digital currencies in this year.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

Digital currency is now popular around the world but very few are using it. Some countries only know the concept and how it works, also, there are other countries whose already using and improving digital currency. There are many advantages using digital currency, one great example is the attaining without intermediary or third person. Also, using digital currency for payment make it easy for everyone and convenient, safer and secured.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

I believe that virtual currency or cryptocurrency will have a bright future. We are living in a digital world right now and this is what we need. Bitcoin and the rest of legitimate cryptocurrency will continue to evolve overtime in order to make a perfect fit with what we need. Good luck cryptos.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Now the world markets do not want to hang from a single dollar. Bitcoin will now be fully usable by many payment terminals and ATMs. Many major shopping sites and companies around the world now accept bitcoin as money. It makes this system even more appealing because we can send and receive money only by internet without being connected to any center.

the system is spreading around the world and the spread is expanding rapidly. a global market and people are so interested in the bitcoin, the possibility of extinction over time is really ridiculous. In the future I think the use of bitcoin in all areas. we will encounter many different innovations in many different areas in the future.  bitcoin, attend our lives in the future to come

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

I like the example you took   "bitcoin is like more valuable than gold" .. sure it is .. normally why we called gold is precious? it's because it do not decay with time. It's a secure way to store wealth. so as bitcoin nowadays. Prices go up and down. but it's always got it's value
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

In my opinion, I think Cryptocurrency (virtual currency) have a good future.
Cryptocurrency is created to solve many problems in our economy, such as banking, logistics, data analysis, etc. Blockchain technology will allow us to securely store and manage data and thus reduce lots of costs and time. In addition, the development of Cryptocurrency will help make the 4.0 revolution happen easily and grow stronger.
However, there are also some challenges for us, we must always develop our knowledge, otherwise we will lose the machines which have better memory than our
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

Bitcoin has the best reputation in crypto and it will make bitcoin sustainable and can grow even more in the future. Bitcoin will have a future and the person holding bitcoin will be able to have a bright future.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Bitcoin is still waiting for a lot of ups and downs, I'm sure of it. But in the end we will see a revolutionary currency that will be accepted by all states.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

To continue life and create more prospective future of virtual currency like bitcoin, we should stop using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as online assets or speculative material and more think, how to integrate them into the everyday life of people. Also, we need to add some rules, that will block the creation of new shitcoins, which only harm the market.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

the development of the virtual sector for the future is unquestionably unnecessary to be feared it is very clear that the future of virtual will be directed where, my future view specifically on some economic sectors either banking or business telephone and electronic pulse to the salary can be predicted bitcoin or crypto will be more useful especially now that the development of technology has reached the individual phase and become the need every day one of them penguna highway toll, passion and success for all of us
Koko1200

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

We are living in digital era, right now every people using smartphone with internet connection. I am believe peoples will leaving paper money and using digital payment because its more safe.

It is also more comfortable and secure, it is way easier to steal person's wallet when you just are in transport, or whatever else. But it is more hard to steal person's wallet, if it is virtual and secured with passwords.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

I'm searching forward for the brighter eventual fate of all cryptographic money like bitcoin, and decidedly thinking bitcoin sometime turn into an exceptionally known digital currency everywhere throughout the world, and larger part of all managing an account organizations everywhere throughout the world would be actualized the aggregate adjustment of bitcoin as their solid and as a fundamental wellspring of capital trade. Furthermore, bitcoin future turn into an essential need to all living individuals everywhere throughout the world. Bitcoin has done in the zone of tackling the world budgetary issues and lessening of joblessness and self reliance. I have anticipated that numerous nations will utilize bitcoin in future to unravel there monetary.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

It has many possibilities, like we don't have to cut tress to produce paper money all we need is a computer or a smartphone to do the trick when we pay things on the counter. That's only one and we have many more.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

We are living in digital era, right now every people using smartphone with internet connection. I am believe peoples will leaving paper money and using digital payment because its more safe.

It is also more comfortable and secure, it is way easier to steal person's wallet when you just are in transport, or whatever else. But it is more hard to steal person's wallet, if it is virtual and secured with passwords.
Yes, but how about the time span for each transaction? we know that until now that is the bottle neck on crypto while making transaction. Like buying bread in the bakery or transportation payment then I think fiat still solve that situation. But I believe that virtual currency today was still in developing stage and someday all its cons will be addressed and crypto will run smoothly in the near future.

Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

For now we have currently experienced the fall of prices during this time atleast we can see some of the possibilities in the future. I believe that virtual currencies may exist long enough yet struggling to surpass regulations which may lead to becoming centralized as countries are may try to regulate it due to effects in the economy. If virtual currencies are strong to resist it may continue to exist as it is while the goverment may have their own virtual currencies. This how i feel the future may be for virtual currencies.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
After 8 months of posting this,now look at the cryptocurrency ,look at the market and check how it moves

I believe that if the manipulative system dont stop,then i dont think theres no future on this side ,what they are doing wasnt fair for thehole community and if wean only have chance to do it,then lets grab that opportunity
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

I think virtual currencies like bitcoin will continue to rise in the next 5 years.Because bitcoin is very good for the economy in the future of us all.
I agree, I think cryotocurrencies will rule the market in the coming future as these cryptocurrencies are getting very popular day by day.Digituzation is also going on so more and more people are into these cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency today and is used by many people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: