Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

I don't really know what's the exactly happens to the future of virtual currency because it's hard to predict but as much as i knows to the opinion of others bitcoin will increase and it will be helpful to us because this will play a big role to improve our economy.

Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Well as technology begins to evolve i think that in the future the cryptocurrencies will take over and this will be the new way of payment. However, Bitcoin has more benefits than any method of payment.

I agree that eventually cryptocurrency or digital currency will be the mode of payment and transaction of everything. Due to our technology, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will dominate the entire world to be used as a currency. Something we need not fear but use wisely for our good and benefit.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

I am thinking about the day when bitcoin turned into the worldwide cash of traded on an open market on the web. That is conceivable when the cryptocurrency showcase is accepting awesome consideration from investors around the world.
Bitcoin becomes the world's common currency in my opinion as something that can happen in the future and is only a matter of time. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are showing superiority over traditional forms of payment so it is understandable that Bitcoin is of interest.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
No one can really predict yet what is the future of crypto's like bitcoin since its value is very volatile which changes so much over time. Anything can happen in an istant, cryptocurrencies may end up going very low or very high, it may keep on dominating or suddenly vanish. No one can really say yet so we should just do our best in our investments.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Why we compare bitcoin and gold. This two are different. Everyone in tjis world know the value of gold. But not everyone know what is bitcoin and what is the use of it. I think the future of bitcoin depend on us. The more we support bitcoin its future will be brighter.

kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

Well, alot of people even I are expecting for the best of bitcoin and that it will prosper more this coming years and will be able to help more and more people that are in need. We are all hoping for its best.
HasiViraj

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Virtual cash has an incredible breadth of advancement in the coming years however virtual money are sub jumped into two classifications: Centralized and Decentralized. I think under decentralized money Bitcoin still has more effect over individuals and will keep on ruling for the coming years likewise, when there will be a superior substitute individuals will in the end swap to that cash.
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

I think cryptocurrencies have a future, especially btc. Can't say anything about altcoins, but it's very likely that most of them will also become accepted worldwide, as Bitcoin. So, let's just keep calm, follow the news, monitor and analyze the market, read charts and hope for the better.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

I think cryptocurrencies have a future, especially btc. Can't say anything about altcoins, but it's very likely that most of them will also become accepted worldwide, as Bitcoin. So, let's just keep calm, follow the news, monitor and analyze the market, read charts and hope for the better.
For me crypto will be just like money or even better i mean that we will be able to use it everywhere and internet will be first which will accept payments in crypto.

Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

The future of digital coins in this world is still hard to predict since there are a lot of changes needed to be done before cryptocurrencies can be used in all the places of the world legally. It will mainly affect the balance of the economy and the way we hold our money. It will take up a lot of time but let us keep on hoping that digital coins like bitcoin will survive in the future.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

Bitcoin in the future will not take the last place in the economy of the country.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

The value of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year due to high demand for bitcoins in the crypto currency market due to the fact that it is the first crypto currency and more people have trust on bitcoins than investing on new crypto currencies or other alternative crypto currencies since bitcoins came into being in 2009. Great financial analyst and observers of the crypto currency market for years are keeping track of the price of bitcoins and they are of the opinion that the price of bitcoins could pass $ 50000 USD as bitcoins always has a tremendous leap in the market.

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

I'm looking forward for the brighter future of all cryptocurrency like bitcoin, and positively thinking bitcoin someday become a very known cryptocurrency all over the world, and majority of all banking institutions all over the world would be implemented the total adaptation of bitcoin as their reliable and as a main source of capital exchange. And bitcoin future become a primary priority to all living people all over the world.

I am thinking also positively about the future of bitcoin,indeed we have already seen the big progress of accepting bitcoin as payments in differents countries like U S A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY. JAPAN and so many influential country. these would be the barometer that BTC has a bright future.
The future of virtual currency is guaranteed good andwill continue to give bitcoin holders a good life anda secured future . We dont really need to worry about bitcoin and virtual currencies in the futue becaue it gives usa positive outcome in life .

Crypto will continue to improve because it has been tested and can pass through various pressures, and now is the time to continue to grow without anyone to stop because the hard times have passed, I'm sure today is the beginning of the awakening of the crypto.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

Bitcoin together with crypto market have a great future because people intend to go here to try their luck for a secure future. As long as Bitcoin develops and add more features to it the more chance of it getting a good future. I hope Bitcoin last for more years or even decades so that many people can change their lives like what old bitcoin holders was. So right now I hope people continue their supports to Bitcoin so that it can fasten its growth.
dams87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Virtual currency seems to me to continue to expand see interest and enthusiastic community and continue to study the virtual currency's currency but be a very promising new payment device, but being a very promising new investment, so it s a very wonder that the Other bitcoins and the currency of his virtual currency are continuing to rise and grow up to be great.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Some major cryptocurrencies such as BTC will slowly enter people's lives, and the payment of cryptocurrencies will slowly replace the existing payment methods!
The cryptocurrency has become an unstoppable wave of the times and is gradually accepted by all sectors of society!
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

I'm looking forward for the brighter future of all cryptocurrency like bitcoin, and positively thinking bitcoin someday become a very known cryptocurrency all over the world, and majority of all banking institutions all over the world would be implemented the total adaptation of bitcoin as their reliable and as a main source of capital exchange. And bitcoin future become a primary priority to all living people all over the world.
I also think that virtual currency will have bright and better future like bitcoin. I think virtual currency will continue to develop and it will spread worldwide and I think in the near future virtual currency will recognize like fiat. I hope there will be massive adoption of virtual currency and it will be implemented in all countries.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

Crypto and especially Bitcoin have a bright future, with the development of bitcoin and the growing number of people who know crypto then this can indicate that bitcoin will have a good future. To support it then the thing we have to do is the more instens in using Bitcoin.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

Crypto and especially Bitcoin have a bright future, with the development of bitcoin and the growing number of people who know crypto then this can indicate that bitcoin will have a good future. To support it then the thing we have to do is the more instens in using Bitcoin.
I believes that the famous virtual currency Bitcoin is going to reach $40,000 in the next few years. Crypto experts that have positive thoughts about cryptocurrencies and their value,expect a brilliant future of virtual currency.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

The future of virtual currencies is virtually assured but the forms that bitcoin mining..leading virtual currency has become so mainstream that companies like microsoft

I can't predict cryptocurrency spicily bitcoin. There's no way to describe bitcoin and cryptocurrency there nature are volatile and every person gives there opinion when they watch price chart
When the price dump people give a negative review when its pump they all start supporting bitcoins
My opinion is neutral, I can't say it has a good future or bad anything can happen in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: