Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

We are now towards digital currency and as money evolved from barter to fiat now the trend is fiat going to digital currency. meaning it is a future money, more advance and innovative that's virtual currency.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

there is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoin because the future of bitcoin will get brighter. more companies or technologies around the world use bitcoin.

Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

The Future of virtual currency Like bitcoin Can Changes the People life and can give the many opportunities to save their time to send money and doing business in a small time. There will be a massive adoption of virtual currency and it will be a Materialization in all countries. The Government can Use this for the Easiest Way Open and spread the Opportunity For All people.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

BITCOIN and other cryptocurrency have no future in this world.
the world have a future with these currency.
These virtual will get us into another level and will our lives better and well productive.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

Virtual money has an incredible breadth of advancement in the coming years however virtual cash are sub jumped into two classes: Centralized and Decentralized. I think under decentralized cash Bitcoin still has more effect over individuals and will keep on ruling for the coming years likewise, when there will be a superior substitute individuals will in the long run swap to that money.
gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

Everyone is full of optimism with regard to bitcoins! I also think that the virtual currency is the future!
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

I think cryptocurrencies have a future, especially btc. Can't say anything about altcoins, but it's very likely that most of them will also become accepted worldwide, as Bitcoin. So, let's just keep calm, follow the news, monitor and analyze the market, read charts and hope for the better.
For me crypto will be just like money or even better i mean that we will be able to use it everywhere and internet will be first which will accept payments in crypto.
Exactly. I also think like you
Hope for the future soon will come true for this electronic money technology
It will be the most useful and fast way to trade
Very valuable for the community as well as investors
In the future it will grow to serve the society.
I believe it will come true.

FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

I'm looking forward for the brighter future of all cryptocurrency like bitcoin, and positively thinking bitcoin someday become a very known cryptocurrency all over the world, and majority of all banking institutions all over the world would be implemented the total adaptation of bitcoin as their reliable and as a main source of capital exchange. And bitcoin future become a primary priority to all living people all over the world.

I am thinking also positively about the future of bitcoin,indeed we have already seen the big progress of accepting bitcoin as payments in differents countries like U S A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY. JAPAN and so many influential country. these would be the barometer that BTC has a bright future.
The future of virtual currency is guaranteed good andwill continue to give bitcoin holders a good life anda secured future . We dont really need to worry about bitcoin and virtual currencies in the futue becaue it gives usa positive outcome in life .
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

With a big assurance, I can say that bitcoin and crypto currency are waiting for a great future, and then the market is now red, there's nothing to say about it.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 05:55:25 PM by Himanshu111

I'm looking forward for the brighter future of all cryptocurrency like bitcoin, and positively thinking bitcoin someday become a very known cryptocurrency all over the world, and majority of all banking institutions all over the world would be implemented the total adaptation of bitcoin as their reliable and as a main source of capital exchange. And bitcoin future become a primary priority to all living people all over the world.

I am thinking also positively about the future of bitcoin,indeed we have already seen the big progress of accepting bitcoin as payments in differents countries like U S A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY. JAPAN and so many influential country. these would be the barometer that BTC has a bright future.
The future of virtual currency is guaranteed good andwill continue to give bitcoin holders a good life anda secured future . We dont really need to worry about bitcoin and virtual currencies in the futue becaue it gives usa positive outcome in life .
There will be a bright future for the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and others.Digitization is going on in the economy and so bitcoin is getting very famous among the crowd.Bitcoin is called the father of all the cryptocurrencies.People are preferring bitcoin over normal money in some places.It is gaining users all over the world and bitcoin gives huge amounts of profit returns in a short period of time.Bitcoin can give competition to fiat currency too.
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

I think nobody can predict the future of virtual currency like the bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin is the future because Bitcoin offers a solution to the weakness of fiat currency. With selective financial transparency, digital contracts and irrevocable transactions, bitcoin is the network of future payments.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
The common future of virtual crypto currency is unequivocally. However, bitcoin itself does not endure its best times. For the time being, it functionally lagged behind many kinds of crypto currency. There are still questions about the time of his transactions and their commission value. If a year or two ago this could well suit most users, today the situation has changed. Many new types of crypto currency have almost instant transactions and have practically no commission fees. If bitcoin does not equal them, it will become obsolete and people will gradually switch to using other types of crypto currency.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

I think nobody can predict the future of virtual currency like the bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin is the future because Bitcoin offers a solution to the weakness of fiat currency. With selective financial transparency, digital contracts and irrevocable transactions, bitcoin is the network of future payments.

Yeah, each of us have different perceptions on how we learn and analyze the current situations. Though, most of it are unpredictable that can't even know nor control the outcome. Well, basically to be here in crypto currency community risk is always in our side as we invest money and time that for sure can have a great amount of profit as we also invest enough patience to wait that certain amount we are looking for. I believe soon the different value of crypto currency will increase tremendously as there are a lot people invest and curious what is the crypto currency all about as time goes by.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is that it will continue to grow. It will not stop growing until too many people will know and use bitcoin. And in the future, I think investors will increase too. Bitcoin helps many people to have a better life. So bitcoin will survive in the future I think.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
StrikingAdvantage

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Maybe there will be a transformation, but they here for long run for sure
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

At least I believe that bitcoin will take 2nd or 3rd place among all the currencies of the world. This coin will become a standard for many national currencies of the States. Many States will switch to blockchain and national cryptocurrency in a certain number of years.
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

Bitcoin will continue to act on the nerves of the government for a long time, as it will gain momentum among people, taking advantage of the currency.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

I believe in this technology. Specially bitcoin and the rest of crypto is using blockchain technology which is the main platform for security and reliability. With the current news about BTC ETC application at SEC, once it's approved then bitcoin and the rest of cryptos will definitely going to gain momentum again and in the near future it will be mainstream.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
There are a lot of virtual currency showing up right now but bitcoin has the highest potential of dominating the world in the future. Just take a look at its foundation and history, bitcoin made it through amidst all the criticism it has faced so what should we expect more in the future. I think bitcoin will continue to be successful in the future if we are all going to keep on supporting it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
MrKubeem

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

Virtual currency like bitcoin has mixed future. In many countries its accepted where as in many country it is ban. Bitcoin has a comparable price with gold this thing attract many investors to invest in it. After seeing Bitcoin popularity among people many big companies start using Bitcoin for their various purpose and many people start their online business with Bitcoin because if its low transaction cost and secure transfer method this above thing guide its future in good path. But in some country Bitcoin is ban because it affect their country economic and financial growth and sometime Bitcoin is related with many criminal activity these things puts negative effect on its future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: