Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

Maybe this bitcoin has a pretty good future because now the bitcoin price has started to improve again and the day bitcoin already has more and more demand and bitcoin will likely last long enough

nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

I see future is bright for crypto currencies as long as we figure out what projects are legit or at least have any mechanism  that can give us some sneak peek, and then only we could bring mass adoption into crypto , and that is the point whe virtual currency like bitcoin will succed.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

I think in the future virtual currencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin will face a lot of difficulties. Those countries that will accept crypto payments are still limited.Although the number of users is increasing day by day. We are living in the 4.0 era, most of the big and small nations are using the internet. But too few countries accept it as a payment method. Because there is no strict control of the government. Bitcoin will be a tool for money laundering and black market of criminals so in the future bitcoin will not have the sympathy of world governments.

Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

It is difficult to predict, everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

I understand that governments have interest in blockchain tech, a time will come when government will start to develop their own virtual currency i hope it won't affect btc that is my fair.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

Cryptocurrency and bitocins will have a very bright future because people will just continue to invest no matter how the market price drops and that is the reason why we should consider bitcoins as a currency.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

I think that it is not worth comparing the Crypto-currency and gold. This is absolutely two different things that do not affect each other. However, I think that the crypto currency has a good future.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

I think that bitcoin will grow and enter the daily life of people more and more.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

Maybe this bitcoin has a pretty good future because now the bitcoin price has started to improve again and the day bitcoin already has more and more demand and bitcoin will likely last long enough

Bitcoins will have a bright future because there are a lot of people who are always interested on investing due to popularity of cryptocurrency on different social media's.
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Sure, a lot of policies, regulation would have come to play, but one thing that I believe is that we would always get to have an increase in value as we forge ahead.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin can last for a long time so bitcoin investing is now a good and profitable thing, I'm sure that the market is immediately green and a sign of a rise has already taken place.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

Bitcoins will have a bright future because there are a lot of people who are always interested on investing due to popularity of cryptocurrency on different social media's.
I think there is a great future of virtual currency like bitcoin lying ahead.Bitcoin's market is growing day by day as its demand and popularity is increasing alot everyday.Bitcoin is the best option for investing in today's date.Bitcoin is very profitable and it is like an extra income or pocket money.One should have some bitcoins and hold them for future price rise as they can earn a lot of profits.Bitcoin is the hot topic of the market even when the prices are down.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

Bitcoin has a very good future, why I dare say that, because the world is getting older and technology is growing faster... so, to keep up with the growth of world technology requires crypt currency like Bitcoin and others, I can not be sure when Bitcoin really is really needed around the world, only time can answer...

ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:01:30 AM

The future of virtual currency like bitcoin will soar. The price of bitcoin now a days will start to increase, so hopefully this will continue and because of this virtual currency like bitcoin will have a good future.
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

Bitcoin is the future or at least 1 of them crypto currencies will be
MaryClark12

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Bitcoin is not a money for a government, it is a global currency for the people, "said Wences Casares, a well-known cyber-money investor who spoke about the future of Bitcoin. Despite the limitations and suspicions of its existence, virtual currency is still showing momentum as the value and acceptance increase day by day. Is it really the "money of the future"? It is difficult to answer this question, but virtual currency may indeed be the global currency of the present.
JessicaHart8

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

Many experts predict that in the future, e-money will emerge in cash for global connectivity. Bitcoin is now the largest value electronic currency, with an admirable growth momentum in 2017 but are being "wary" by governments.

The Bitcoin market is speculative and manipulated by "shark" investors, so every move they make waves in the market. And how does the future of finance change as the blockchain application grows and starts "decentralizing"?

There is no definite answer, but Bitcoin is sure to be a bit more competitive with a range of other electronic currencies. Up to now, Bitcoin has been suspended in the middle of the line to be recognized as a legitimate currency.
jahda1001

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

Many experts predict that in the future, e-money will emerge in cash for global connectivity. Bitcoin is now the largest value electronic currency, with an admirable growth momentum in 2017 but are being "wary" by governments.

The Bitcoin market is speculative and manipulated by "shark" investors, so every move they make waves in the market. And how does the future of finance change as the blockchain application grows and starts "decentralizing"?

There is no definite answer, but Bitcoin is sure to be a bit more competitive with a range of other electronic currencies. Up to now, Bitcoin has been suspended in the middle of the line to be recognized as a legitimate currency.
Of course, there will be more v-currency, because in 2005 there appeared egold and then LR ... So far, I am confident that many other valuable coins will come into..
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

Crypto and especially Bitcoin have a bright future, with the development of bitcoin and the growing number of people who know crypto then this can indicate that bitcoin will have a good future. To support it then the thing we have to do is the more instens in using Bitcoin.
I believes that the famous virtual currency Bitcoin is going to reach $40,000 in the next few years. Crypto experts that have positive thoughts about cryptocurrencies and their value,expect a brilliant future of virtual currency.
I just hope and wishing bright future for the bitcoins .All the peoples are connected with new technology and it will improve more in future. We all are aware its price is increasing since 2009 and it will continued its journey like this
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
The future of virtual currencies is virtually assured but the forms that bitcoin mining..leading virtual currency has become so mainstream that companies like microsoft

I can't predict cryptocurrency spicily bitcoin. There's no way to describe bitcoin and cryptocurrency there nature are volatile and every person gives there opinion when they watch price chart
When the price dump people give a negative review when its pump they all start supporting bitcoins
My opinion is neutral, I can't say it has a good future or bad anything can happen in future
Not only bitcoin but every crypto currency will rule the world there's huge possible that it can replace the fiat and people use block chain as a bank account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: