Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4932 times)
thithoikochoi123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

Bitcoin demonstrates superiority over current currencies, so governments should recognize the value of Bitcoin and other codified currencies as a means of exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:23:32 PM
Merited by Pinkris128 (2)

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
Cryptocurrency has a decent and splendid future. We are presently in another age with recently created technology that help and help cryptocurrency achievement. The market will keep on growing since more individuals participate in crypto and it prompts a developing network in crypto world. The main cryptocurrency at the beginning, Bitcoin's achievement in managing the difficulties it appearances may decide the fortunes of different cryptocurrency in the years ahead.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

I think the crypta will remain, but only within the Internet.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

I believe the future of Bitcoin is bright. The reason, because now I start to see the founding of banks that use cryptocurrency. This means that the cryptocurrency is really calculated and very valuable, Bitcoin has a profitable investment value. Incredible price movements from each year.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
There is a big possibility that most of the people in our society will use virtual currency in the future. All of us are want to have convenient payment system, I know that the blockchain technology is the key.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

For me, This blockchain platform will dominate in the monetary world in the future. It will play an influential role in saving and trading purpose for sure, I also believe that Bitcoin along with other cryptos will shine in the monetary world.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

Cryptocurrency does really have a bright future because there are a lot of people today who are investing a huge amount every time the market prices are dumping , it only means that bitcoins will never die.

mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

The virtual currency like bitcoin has a promising. and very bright future. It is a new form of economy with the strong net work systems can be operated world wide electronically. Bitcoin has the specific features including the block chain technology which ensures its security systems and clarity.It is linked with the modern technology with the computer literacy.Though it is an infant stage of the bitcoin its market capital and the daily traded volumes are very high .It implies that the number of bitcoin users increases the bitcoins demand also increases shortly.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

I think with an ever-increasing number of users I'm sure and optimistic that cryptocurrencies can last for a long time, the most important thing in crypto investing is to be patient.
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

I am not an expert to tell about this but I do have some observations about what could happen to cryptocurrencies. The virtual currency like bitcoin for me could survive and be the most sought method as a payment system. Almost anywhere you can always see how many people got so interested about bitcoin and altcoin. ICO offering are growing in number and the people are making investments on it. So despite all the negative impression and FUDs that are being pushed to cryptocurrencies, it manages to survive there is a greater possibility that in the future the cryptocurrencies will be the most sought method of payment system aside from doing it really in a direct manner.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

I believe the future of Bitcoin is bright. The reason, because now I start to see the founding of banks that use cryptocurrency. This means that the cryptocurrency is really calculated and very valuable, Bitcoin has a profitable investment value. Incredible price movements from each year.

Yes, and I'm also optimistic that bitcoin can last for a long time, loyal users and communities a strong indication that bitcoin can face tests and difficult times.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

I see bright future for bitcoin. As soon as countries in the world recognize bitcoin as a form of payment, bitcoin will be the transparent and liquid form of payment in different transaction. Which would be good but with some shortcomings. Hoping to resolve most of the problems as soon as possible.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

Bitcoin can have a bright future because bitcoin is increasingly in demand by society. Bitcoin Has many uses, bitcoin can be used as a currency or investment that can provide benefits, and therefore bitcoin will be more popular in the future.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

I think with an ever-increasing number of users I'm sure and optimistic that cryptocurrencies can last for a long time, the most important thing in crypto investing is to be patient.
The future will certainly be a sustainable and sustainable financial market. It contributes to boosting the economy in every country. It will be much more receptive in the user community as well as the participating e-money investors. The future will help global adaptation and economic conditions of all countries.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is only going to grow and I would not be surprised if more and more people starts using it as well. It could still be a long time until each one of us uses bitcoin but surely more people will get into it. It may also suffer through another drought but I am confident that it will survive again.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

There is hardly any coin that can outperform and increase as high as the current BTC, in my opinion the electronics market is in the limelight and they do not fluctuate up or down as they did in the past. Adjustment time.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will become more popular. Many people accept this technology. Bitcoin will be applied to many activities in life. Just like paying for bitcoin deals when shopping online or in stores, or paying for homeownership bills. And then it can be bitcoin will be supported by phone payment.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

If crypto can last up to 3 more years then I sure can survive for a long time, the thing that inhibits crypto today is the negative number of news that makes the user panic so that sell in a loss condition.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

I think in the next ten years, it is possible that we will have an era of encrypted currency prosperity, and it is possible that bitcoin will not be a widely used payment coin, but there must be more coins adopted by many industries.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

Well personally I think and am optimistic that the future of virtual currency like bitcoin will continue to improve as the usage and adoption is increasing and the awareness has reached high levels.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: