Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4932 times)
Hjalmond

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

Some major cryptocurrencies such as BTC will slowly enter people's lives, and the payment of cryptocurrencies will slowly replace the existing payment methods!
The cryptocurrency has become an unstoppable wave of the times and is gradually accepted by all sectors of society!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

we cannot predict the future of crypto or bitcoin currencies, but based on developments from the previous year Bitcoin experienced an increase in its value, and this indicates that the crypto currency is increasingly in demand and accepted by investors
BTCFLOW07

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

We don't have to stress over bitcoin fates, yes that is the thing that Satoshi may have thought while programming the entire thing and made with the end goal that we can make sure about its splendid future. The bitcoins idea is in any case interesting and there won't be any propel innovation comparable to bitcoin is or what we can state blockchain!

There is less possibility that managing an account divisions will acknowledge the bticoin however it has numerous focal points which they can utilize it in the household and worldwide exchange. The reason is bitcoin's unregulated condition which may not be engaged by them and managing it would be in-your-face assignment for government. So what's to come is brilliant the manner in which it is today.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

I think that digital currency will be known in the entire world. As the future is full of change people will really adopt in any changes regarding new technology and make it as the best innovation.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

Virtual Currencies are most technology driven, we can predict future of virtual , it will become more popular in future and new people will come into VC world. Blockchain has many application other than cryptocurrency i.e. Dapps, Medical, Supply chain and logistics etc,
Virtual currencies are just created for giving incentive to miners who are actually heart of the transactions confirmed. if blockchain has better future than it is obvious that VC are also going to boom in future.

Linhkej

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
I think Bitcoin has a future. It can be more widely accepted now. It can grow to exist in parallel with paper money. It will support the weaknesses of paper money. Do what the paper money has not done well and it is possible development path for Bitcoin. It has outstanding features in the transaction and everyone has seen.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

To be honest I don't have any idea about what is the future of crypto currency. Because we all know that crypto currency's price is temporary means its price is changeable. Maybe anytime it can be goes down or goes up. We are hoping that crypto currency in the future is better than now.
ronics

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

What a wonderful future can be built from now on, we see a bitcoin is straight forward to stand despite the weak prices and excessive disagreement in bitcoin. I think it is probably with bitcoin that will last for a hundred times and it seems to be improving in the future and perhaps all countries will accept and legalize bitcoin worldwide as well as going somewhere in the future.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Looking at the history of Bitcoin, we see the constant development of it. Do not pay attention to its price, let us take care of the process of birth and development. I am confident that in the future Bitcoin will be legalized around the world and recognized as a Fiat.

It has been already recognized by many countries (mostly in Europe). I believe that the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will soon become one of the parts of our lives.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

We don't need to worry about bitcoin futures, yes that's what Satoshi might have thought while programming the whole thing and made such that we can be sure about its bright future. The bitcoins concept is anyway unique and there won't be any advance technology as good as bitcoin is or what we can say blockchain!

There is very less chance that banking sectors will accept the bticoin though it has many advantages which they can use it in the domestic and international transaction. The reason is bitcoin's unregulated environment which may not be entertained by them and regulating it would be hardcore task for government. So the future is bright the way it is today.
Yeah i do believe on it also why worry in the future when we do not really know what will going to happen in the future? Yet, even if we do not know what will going to happen in the future we must also be ready to face it and that even here in the system that we must be prepared of how bitcoin will be decided upon the majority specifically in market price. Bitcoin is a vehicle and we run it!
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

The influence of blockchain technology on health and other facets of human life is likely to put bitcoin on the pedestal. This technology has ensured openness and once people get used to it they will look for bitcoin too.
Add up that bitcoin has blockchain technology which is really helpful for bitcoin to be considered as one of the greatest innovations so far that will solve wider range of problems especially in the government system where corruption is rampant. If i were to managed a certain government instead of giving fiat money as budget for them to work on their project i would better put it to bitcoins so that we will going to know how much they are spending and that would be trace publicly.
AncientMystery

Activity: 166

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

In my opinion it will become the most important currency and the pillar of modern economics in nearest years, crypto-future is already near.

adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

I hope it would be big in the near future and would be known worldwide and would be the national currency for all and it would be legalize as a work for people who don't have the capacity to work ( the sicks and undergraduate )

P.S. I do not belittle people but Im just being realistic.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:27 AM

The future for digital cryptocurrency is bright as the sun because the market is open for this kind of financial instruments. I am sure that this is not a trend, it is the evolution of the world wide economy.
I also believe that the future of digital cryptocurrency is bright. Many people who knows and accept cryptocurrencies are increasing. The market can accept any of it. And also many investors are willing to invest in crypto because they know the chance to gain is big and they are doing that with a smart mind.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is a space that is saturated. The digital age is growing, the future of the crypto market will be a big step forward.

Oh yes, nothing is clear yet. Meanwhile, I believe that Bitcoin and the best altcoins will be used widely. Probably, it will never happen globally but we will see it for sure.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is a space that is saturated. The digital age is growing, the future of the crypto market will be a big step forward.

Oh yes, nothing is clear yet. Meanwhile, I believe that Bitcoin and the best altcoins will be used widely. Probably, it will never happen globally but we will see it for sure.
Bitcoin will globally popular rather it is already globally popular and that's why some countries want to improve this currency because they know bitcoin will give them more profit for their people, but some countries people faced many difficulties by their government because their banned bitcoin use in their country but their people still use bitcoin and also invest in bitcoin, so that's why bitcoin will more beneficial by its highly value and most of countries will accept it. 

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

Before we begin to doubt and comtemplate the future of bitcoin, we should understand that the world is creeping into digital system of things and when that time finaly come, the need for a digital method of transactions will be high, thereby making bitcoin adoption on the high side, so you see, the future for bitcoin is secured and intact.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

I hope it would be big in the near future and would be known worldwide and would be the national currency for all and it would be legalize as a work for people who don't have the capacity to work ( the sicks and undergraduate )

P.S. I do not belittle people but Im just being realistic.
I hope it will happen but the current situation of the market is very bad. I think to be able to recover as of late 2017, the cryptocurrency market needs a lot of time. I hope that everything will be good in the future.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

It is unpredictable how the future of virtual money will be. Especially bitcoin. The development of bitcoin depends on the decision of the government. There are many countries that accept electronic money, but many still do not.
emailly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

I think if to shift real currency it seems rather difficult, because in every country also has its own rights and authority with its currency, and certainly a country will not want to replace its own currency with virtual currencies, but to compete there must be. We don't know how in the future will real currencies be replaced with bitcoin or other virtual currencies? Because it is still anonymous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: