Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

In the period of technological development, BTC was born to help people have jobs, new opportunities and challenges. BTC is a modern trend of every home, always the valuable money of all time to help people get a good return. In the future, I am confident that countries around the world will recognize this and will legitimize the BTC, which will help the country's economy grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Bitcoin will likely become a mainstream currency in the future and become part of the global “strategic reserve” and “asset allocation model”.
More consumers may also use Bitcoin to buy goods and services.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I'm looking forward for the brighter future of all cryptocurrency like bitcoin, and positively thinking bitcoin someday become a very known cryptocurrency all over the world, and majority of all banking institutions all over the world would be implemented the total adaptation of bitcoin as their reliable and as a main source of capital exchange. And bitcoin future become a primary priority to all living people all over the world.
there is no one at this time who can know or ascertain with certainty the development in the future if bitcoin as an example as a virtual currency in the future now for me is we take advantage of every opportunity we get in investing
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

I think it would have a great future for we know that technology keeps advancing. People are now using internet and transactions are made online. So, life would be more easier using virtual currency.
For some people it's not, take an example like adults that they don't even now about technology or even they don't know how to use phone. It doens't make life become easier for them yet they still use flat to buy something.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nealdlover

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

You're right, we do not need to worry about the future of the BTC. Its trend and pace of development now make it big investors from all over the world to invest without fear of anything for the benefits that BTC gives them. BTC helps people with job opportunities that challenge them to earn more personal income. BTC will continue to grow in the near future.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
I think virtual currencies like Bitcoin will have a very bright future ahead of them simply because they can really transform the global exchange of value and services. With help of Bitcoin, you can transfer funds to anyone anywhere in the world by being almost completely anonymous. Minor ups and downs in the market are pretty common in crypto market and I am sure the market will surely recover once the world becomes used to crypto. Crypto are spreading like fire and this demand will surely ensure a bright future.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

I think Cryptoncurrency like bitcoin have a very good and bright future. And according to me and many economist it has the potential to lead the future cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is heavily use by many people for the daily needs. And also use by many investors for investment and by online shopkeeper for their business. And many people use it online transactions facility for many thing. And these things shows that how bitcoin involve in people life. And this thing secure its future.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

I think it would have a great future for we know that technology keeps advancing. People are now using internet and transactions are made online. So, life would be more easier using virtual currency.
For some people it's not, take an example like adults that they don't even now about technology or even they don't know how to use phone. It doens't make life become easier for them yet they still use flat to buy something.
because not everyone can keep abreast of technology, there are still many areas where people don't know the internet at all, virtual currencies will make it easier for us, but for those who don't know about technology, they will assume that fiat currency is easier to use

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

I firmly believe that we should not question the future of virtual currency. BTC is always the leading trend in the current development. In the modern stage of technology development, BTC always gives everyone benefits and employment opportunities to bring the best income to them. In the future, BTC will be the leading economic country to trust and legitimize it, making it one of the most valuable trading platform.

The future of bitcoin or cryptocurrency must be more bright when government regulation issued. Cryptocurrency like bitcoin already getting great achievement without regulation and i am believe with regulation, it will more faster for mass adoption
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:25:17 AM

bitcoin has an extraordinary community in 2017, and it continues to grow every year, I'm sure someday all countries will accept crypto currency and recognize it as a legitimate payment instrument
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Bitcoin is in its early stage and therefore I think that it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will know about bitcoin. I hope that still bitcoin has very good future and still people continue using and investing money in bitcoin. I personally like to invest money in different crypto currency which still look like too good for investment.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

in the era of the Internet, I believe that cryptocurrency can take its place, thanks to fast transactions that can be used only if you are sure that they really will pass
the problem is the permission from government, where of course government will play a role in it. and takes a long time to replace it, the best target now is cryptocurrency can be coupled with fiat currency
maybe it is impossible for crytptocurrency coupled with fiat currency.its have different interest, especially for government.they want their currency used to in international payment system.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

I hope that future bitcoin will have a good existence and can be accepted by all people even though all of them don't accept, what I see in future bitcoin will have very high economic value so it is suitable if chosen as a long-term investment commodity, besides the system used by bitcoin (blockchain) will be widely adopted by various fields including the government and conventional banks
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

The technology behind these cryptocurrency coins is an excellent achievement though its potential hasn't been maximize. It has a lot to improve and develop. The future of financial transaction is here.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

The technology behind these cryptocurrency coins is an excellent achievement though its potential hasn't been maximize. It has a lot to improve and develop. The future of financial transaction is here.
for economists who dare to speculate, of course choose cryptocurrency as a means of investment, because it has a bright future, where digital money will dominate in transactions
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

The virtual currencies prices went high and the market cap of the whole cryptocurrency reached more than 800 Billion USD last year in December. Bitcoin prices nearly reached at $20000 that time. We have also seen really scary and wild ride of bitcoin and other virtual currencies this year. Considering the fact of the crypto world, the market is highly volatile and still many experts believes that the future of cryptocurrency will boom in future.

In case you''re interested. Here is the link of what many experts had to tell about the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Different cryptocurrencies have been racing towards achieving adoption. This might be the key for successful integration of cryptocurrency and the world. At first only few had believed. Slowly, cryptocurrency is trying to re-shape several transaction processes. This is the future.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

for economists who dare to speculate, of course choose cryptocurrency as a means of investment, because it has a bright future, where digital money will dominate in transactions
- To be honest, what I see is not a bright future because crypto or bitcoin is just a tool to make money with big investors, they control, pump and dump, over time, when people have discovered the game in this market, the big investors will become more difficult to make money. And some time later, they will seek another place to make money, the crypto market lacks big bosses, the future will only be a collapse, even if it receives government acceptance as many people are hoping, everything still can not change, the government only made the situation became worse with the regulations and the way they control prices.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

I hope that future bitcoin will have a good existence and can be accepted by all people even though all of them don't accept, what I see in future bitcoin will have very high economic value so it is suitable if chosen as a long-term investment commodity, besides the system used by bitcoin (blockchain) will be widely adopted by various fields including the government and conventional banks
Can't say anything about future because people are leaving cryptocurrency where bitcoin is include too..
nealdlover

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

I hope so. BTC needs to improve if it wants to become the world's most valuable currency. Recently, BTC has been stable, with less fluctuation, which made me think that BTC is preparing for a new breakthrough in the development of this technology. BTC will be available in every trading platform in the world on a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: