Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114107 times)
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:58:14 AM

Don't miss out on this great ICO guys. Grab the tokens while the 20% bonus is still active. Go grab it now Wink

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:06:43 AM

The partnership with bitbays, are they going to implement your code or just use their trade api like with all the other exchanges?

Partnerships are always good for icos but what it the conditions of it?

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:01:53 AM

The partnership with bitbays, are they going to implement your code or just use their trade api like with all the other exchanges?

You should have read that blog post.

https://medium.com/algory-project/bitbay-net-cryptocurrency-exchange-an-official-partner-of-algory-project-71e74bfb1fca

This part will be enough for you i guess. It is a partnership both will get profit from it.

The data stream ensured by BitBay will enable Algory to provide the users of BitBay with the possibility of finding investment opportunities in an even more effective way. Based on the Cryptoscanner filters and alerts, users of BitBay will be able to prepare scanners filtering data in real time. The obtained signals can then be utilised in the users’ trading strategy.

Cooperation with Algory Project will ensure a very large group of customers, namely active traders, which in the process of product development on the market will be a milestone in the company’s growth.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:58:25 AM

if they really can do what they say, this token can really be a killer application of 2019.

I say 2019 and not 2018 becouse i think that, seeing the road map, only in 2019 this token will show us his potential
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

if they really can do what they say, this token can really be a killer application of 2019.

I say 2019 and not 2018 becouse i think that, seeing the road map, only in 2019 this token will show us his potential

And because they raised only a little, it can multiply a lot! People are pouring millions into shitty trade projects and they are not spending on most promising one.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:02 PM

And because they raised only a little, it can multiply a lot! People are pouring millions into shitty trade projects and they are not spending on most promising one.
Yeah thats true, and its very nice since they dont have soft cap (if im not mistaken).
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:17 PM

Yeah thats true, and its very nice since they dont have soft cap (if im not mistaken).

Yes they don't.

If they stay with this lever even with 4 eth you can hold %1 of the project. It is looking like be rich in ten steps for now.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:06:26 PM

Yes they don't.

If they stay with this lever even with 4 eth you can hold %1 of the project. It is looking like be rich in ten steps for now.

I don't think there is any help with holding 1% of the tokens of the project. The token is not dividend token and they are utility tokens which you use and burn to get services. Correct my if I am wrong.

Smile
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

Yes they don't.

I don't think there is any help with holding 1% of the tokens of the project. The token is not dividend token and they are utility tokens which you use and burn to get services. Correct my if I am wrong.

No but if tokens get some value and become for example 10 million dollars yours become 100.000$.

Even most shitty projects can reach it, i think a fully grown trade platform with partnerships may reach way more.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:28:34 PM

Yes they don't.

I agree with you! But this is great! And this project can really make a good capitalization!

No but if tokens get some value and become for example 10 million dollars yours become 100.000$.

Even most shitty projects can reach it, i think a fully grown trade platform with partnerships may reach way more.
timisis

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:24:46 PM

Isn't the partnership actually limiting the token's utility? Surely the combination of data streams is more powerful than some kind of prioritizing one exchange
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:31:48 PM

By not doing anything, I found myself just staying in front of the computer and refreshing my current balance every 15 seconds or so. Watching conversations on reddit and forums about this crypto.
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:36:23 PM

It is technological partnership between companies. BitBay.net has become one of the first exchanges whose data stream will be processed by Algory Project.

the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

Exactly! this can very well turn your investment up to 10 folds. This is really one of the most underated ICO.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ImTotya

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:53:48 PM

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this project yesterday, and it honestly looks very interesting. I'm intrigued to invest!

There are a couple of concerns though. Many ICO projects seem rather fishy, and especially with the extreme price surge of the Bitcoin, I feel like I should be wary of projects that have been announced after this price surge (Like Algory). Hopefully some of you can help me with those concerns.

Furthermore, I've got some questions.

- The hardcap.
I read in the comments in this thread, that regardless of whether they'll reach the hardcap, they will continue on their project. Does anyone have a legitimate source?

- Coin distribution.
What happens to the remainder of the coins? Will they be distributed?

- Crowdsale.
The crowdsale has been up for a couple of days now, and not even 5% has been reached. Yes it's a new project, but I find this quite troublesome.

Thanks!

Yes, we are have been working on our project. We will launch it, but for sure not as quick as we wish it to happen.

Unsold token
We consider post-sale for further financing. But at this  moment we hope  that launching demo/mvp version will help to gather more people interested in our project.
But to be clear we are not going  to sell  unsold token on market.

Thank you for your response! Smiley

When was the initial launch date, and what is the expected launch date now?

I was also wondering whether there is a discord channel/another forum where I can find more information about this project and whether there is a minimal buy-in price? Or can I for example donate just 0,2 eth?

We are going to release the demo version really soon Wink

Regarding the most popular question plesae check our FAQ -> https://algory.io/#faq

Our features are also explained on our blog https://medium.com/algory-project

It is great news.

After demo release maybe investors see how good this project and you get the funding you deserve.

At least i'm hoping so.
This is perfect. The demo is good. Incentive for investment!

That's good news. For investment and coins it's perfect!
adotrulez

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

"Monitoring cold and hot wallets in order to analyze the potential sales in the market resulting from the transfers of large volumes of cryptocurrencies between wallets and exchanges."

and

"WANNA TRADE LIKE A WHALE?" both certainly caught my attention.  Grin plus I took a very good look at your tea (super strong), whitepaper (analysed in professional detail) and roadmap (realistically technical and technically realistic)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:34:31 PM

This project looking aggressive, i'm buying token and will hold long time to increase my profit .

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:29:13 AM

I get shocked to see this project raised only 250k, because it was very good. I was going to invest some couple of eth too but before that,

I dig deep and find the reason.

They are not burning remaining tokens just keeping them for selling them later. It is very greedy also too much. Their hard cap 36 million dollars right now.

I can understand they are keeping some for later but now it is coming to %99 of all tokens. Investing really doesn't make sense.

Greedy act harming them.

AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:29:46 PM

I get shocked to see this project raised only 250k, because it was very good. I was going to invest some couple of eth too but before that,

I dig deep and find the reason.

They are not burning remaining tokens just keeping them for selling them later. It is very greedy also too much. Their hard cap 36 million dollars right now.

I can understand they are keeping some for later but now it is coming to %99 of all tokens. Investing really doesn't make sense.

Greedy act harming them.

Hello

Please read it once again. We hold it not for sale on market, but for future post-sale.

We have been working on Cryptonews and Cryptoscanner. Even though our ICO gather only 250k$ at this moment.
Most project when gather less, will do nothing. We are focused on long term development. I hope you will be satisfied once our product will hit the market!

Have a great Christmas!

AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:37:05 PM

Exactly! this can very well turn your investment up to 10 folds. This is really one of the most underated ICO.

In the industry of tools that support crypto trading we are aiming to become the leader. In 2018 we will launch some of our tools.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: