Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114107 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

I get shocked to see this project raised only 250k, because it was very good. I was going to invest some couple of eth too but before that,

I dig deep and find the reason.

They are not burning remaining tokens just keeping them for selling them later. It is very greedy also too much. Their hard cap 36 million dollars right now.

I can understand they are keeping some for later but now it is coming to %99 of all tokens. Investing really doesn't make sense.

Greedy act harming them.

Hello

Please read it once again. We hold it not for sale on market, but for future post-sale.

We have been working on Cryptonews and Cryptoscanner. Even though our ICO gather only 250k$ at this moment.
Most project when gather less, will do nothing. We are focused on long term development. I hope you will be satisfied once our product will hit the market!

Have a great Christmas!

It doesn't matter selling on exchanges or making a second ico.

The reason you only got 250k$ at the moment is your decision about a second ico. If you had set a soft cap (like 3 million$) and said you will burn remaining tokens, you would have raised much more. Because your project is actually really good.

But now you are creating uncertainty and we are entering an unknown territory with a second ico so investors not investing because they don't know what to face including me.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:26:13 AM

The Algory project is set for a multifunctional and powerful tool that focuses on the currency market of crypto and is designed with efficient trading, set up by traders for traders to help build a crypto currency quickly. this project may be a lot of investors.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

I get shocked to see this project raised only 250k, because it was very good. I was going to invest some couple of eth too but before that,

They are not burning remaining tokens just keeping them for selling them later. It is very greedy also too much. Their hard cap 36 million dollars right now.

I can understand they are keeping some for later but now it is coming to %99 of all tokens. Investing really doesn't make sense.

Greedy act harming them.

Hello

Please read it once again. We hold it not for sale on market, but for future post-sale.

We have been working on Cryptonews and Cryptoscanner. Even though our ICO gather only 250k$ at this moment.
Most project when gather less, will do nothing. We are focused on long term development. I hope you will be satisfied once our product will hit the market!

Have a great Christmas!

The reason you only got 250k$ at the moment is your decision about a second ico. If you had set a soft cap (like 3 million$) and said you will burn remaining tokens, you would have raised much more. Because your project is actually really good.

But now you are creating uncertainty and we are entering an unknown territory with a second ico so investors not investing because they don't know what to face including me.

This is the reason why I didn't invested either..
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:39:50 PM

To buy a few tokens will not hurt because the project is good, but the fact that the team is planning a second sale of tokens is their right, let's see, maybe it's better!  Wink
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

To buy a few tokens will not hurt because the project is good, but the fact that the team is planning a second sale of tokens is their right, let's see, maybe it's better!  Wink

I think it is good too. Someone wrote it is the swiss pocket knife of investors and i really agreeing with him.

But a second ico is not something we saw before and i don't want to take that risk. Like many others.

I don't think even they know how to do it, and they are not giving a detailed answer about it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

I think it is good too. Someone wrote it is the swiss pocket knife of investors and i really agreeing with him.

But a second ico is not something we saw before and i don't want to take that risk. Like many others.

I don't think even they know how to do it, and they are not giving a detailed answer about it.

First of all we would like to see how Crowdsale will end.

We have been working on
Cryptonews
Cryptoscanner
as they are our flagship tools for start. As you can see on our roadmap it was scheduled for 2nd quarter of 2018. It is still 2017 and we are on it.

Because we wrote on our White Paper that our tokens will be used for getting access to premium version of our tools - we are thinking about different ways how to provide ALG on market so users will have no problem with getting our token. We have few different options that we consider but till ICO is still live, we are not going to decide.

gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:11:18 AM

Will the demo for Algory be available to everyone or only selected few individuals for testing purposes.

Yes, I am pretty sure that it is available to everyone who wants to try their demo.
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:19:00 AM

Algory ICO rated by ICOmarks! Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/algory

This is great to know! I think that is a high rate for an ICO nowadays. This will help Algory for it's promotion.
melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

i have been waiting for platform auto-trading that isn't "too" professional so that non pro-traders can use also the arbitrage scanner is it supports a lot of exchanges will be great.
ImTotya

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

Greedy act harming them.

Hello

Have a great Christmas!

In what you are right. But do not forget that the team has a plan for the development of the project, which they adhere to.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:25:10 AM

Greedy act harming them.

Hello

Have a great Christmas!

In what you are right. But do not forget that the team has a plan for the development of the project, which they adhere to.

I know they are developing it and after slow start now they must make it way better to bring more funds through another ico.

ImTotya

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:34:43 AM

Algory ICO rated by ICOmarks! Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/algory

This is great to know! I think that is a high rate for an ICO nowadays. This will help Algory for it's promotion.
Thanks for the info. I hope investors will be attracted to this rating
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:17:44 PM

It's a good project and done pretty well but its really cool ico ya? what because of less vigorous in marketing? but I see in terms of his team, quite promising. so I am confused why the project did not get a good enough response.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

It's a good project and done pretty well but its really cool ico ya? what because of less vigorous in marketing? but I see in terms of his team, quite promising. so I am confused why the project did not get a good enough response.

My guess is that they won't sell the remaining tokens and making a second ico with the rest of them.

At least i didn't buy just because of this.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:28:22 PM

This is because this ICO is not based on dividend or staking or masternode that people can get more money back with the money they invested in. This project is about utility tokens which we pay to use the service and less people are interested in this kind of ICO. Hope that the team can come out with some ideas. For example, some threshold for using certain services, or profit sharing with token holders/stakers.

Smile
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:44:47 PM

This is because this ICO is not based on dividend or staking or masternode that people can get more money back with the money they invested in. This project is about utility tokens which we pay to use the service and less people are interested in this kind of ICO. Hope that the team can come out with some ideas. For example, some threshold for using certain services, or profit sharing with token holders/stakers.

There is lots of successful icos all about utility tokens and also making millions of dollars. Dividends tokens are better of course but i can write too many utility tokens already made a hard cap.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:47:20 AM

There is lots of successful icos all about utility tokens and also making millions of dollars. Dividends tokens are better of course but i can write too many utility tokens already made a hard cap.
ALGORY projects a very good and exciting and aimed at good, the team behind must work hard and must issue new ideas to attract investors to join this diproyek. hopefully the project smoothly to ico over and get results satisfactory.

VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:57:35 AM

ALGORY projects a very good and exciting and aimed at good, the team behind must work hard and must issue new ideas to attract investors to join this diproyek. hopefully the project smoothly to ico over and get results satisfactory.
but dont see they reach softcap. I dont know their softcap but see they just raised small fund on icodrop

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:30:31 AM

but dont see they reach softcap. I dont know their softcap but see they just raised small fund on icodrop

As far as i know they don't have a softcap for the project so no matter how much they raise the project will continue on.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

As far as i know they don't have a softcap for the project so no matter how much they raise the project will continue on.

Yes, you are right. It is one of the good parts of the project. It is really annoying for investors a project just cancel. In algory there is not such a risk.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: