Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114108 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Algory announces expert advisor, Luke Szkudlarek to join the advisory team, textual words of Tomasz on telegram. I share the full announcement.

Algory announces expert advisor, Luke Szkudlarek to join the advisory team

Algory is extremely excited to announce that entrepreneur, ICO expert and marketing advisor, Luke Szkudlarek has joined the Algory advisory team.

Luke has more than ten years of international experience in the tech sector, having worked with international brands and startups on their product and launch strategies.

Luke will support Algory’s business development and product marketing, including the outreach to influencers and exchanges. We are deeply convinced that this collaboration will bring further growth and will benefit the community.

We welcome Luke among the team of our advisors.

More information: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-announces-expert-advisor-luke-szkudlarek-to-join-the-advisory-team-bd40a178ccec

This is what was missing. He will be engaged in marketing and exchanges, identify new partnerships. I hope that Luke can raise this project to a new level.
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

Idun, thank your for this Wink Yes - that's true, Luke has joined us!  Smiley

Algory announces expert advisor, Luke Szkudlarek to join the advisory team

Katowice, Poland, June 4, 2018 — Algory is extremely excited to announce that entrepreneur, ICO expert and marketing advisor, Luke Szkudlarek has joined the Algory advisory team.

Luke has more than ten years of international experience in the tech sector, having worked with international brands and startups on their product and launch strategies.

“We have an incredible vision to establish Algory as the leading solution for smart traders who need a reliable, bespoke and rapid insights into the cryptocurrency investments. To ensure Algory’s success, I’ll be looking to identify new partnerships with the blockchain companies around the world. I can’t wait to support Algory through the platform launch and beyond.”

OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

If you trade cryptocurrencies, you absolutely need Algory. It is the most actionable and multifunctional tool ever built for individual crypto-traders all over the world.
Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

Hello Devs, Could do you tell me Why isn't ALG lists another exchange ? Is it not important for you?
DenysM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

Hello Devs, Could do you tell me Why isn't ALG lists another exchange ? Is it not important for you?

I think because they do not have the money to pay for the exchange. There is no daily volume. There is no marketing. They have nothing to offer exchanges.  They now have a new consultant who will be engaged in marketing and exchanges, identify new partnerships. Perhaps in a month or two we will see this project on a new level.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

I think because they do not have the money to pay for the exchange. There is no daily volume. There is no marketing. They have nothing to offer exchanges.  They now have a new consultant who will be engaged in marketing and exchanges, identify new partnerships. Perhaps in a month or two we will see this project on a new level.

I think at first they should try to release their product and after the community thinks about it that it has value the price of this token should increase which will help the devs to get on exchanges.

BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

I think at first they should try to release their product and after the community thinks about it that it has value the price of this token should increase which will help the devs to get on exchanges.
I also think that they shoul focus now in developing the product properly. Once they have something to show will be the moment to be listed in other exchanges.
Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

I also think that they shoul focus now in developing the product properly. Once they have something to show will be the moment to be listed in other exchanges.

you are right, however may with some more marketing, partnership, roadshow would been price better, Devs didn't see it so way. Now there are a beta (it's product is great) but the price don't move due to miss marketing
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

When will be avaliable full version? And how much subscriber fee for using your service in tokens you will have?
khanh0801

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:35:28 AM

Surely the project will be a great success
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Cryptonews — Cryptocurrency News Aggregator coming soon

Speed and access to information is what matters in trading. On this basis, we build our tools to support trading on the crypto market — Algory.

The demo of the news aggregator published by us is to enable you to view news from a large number of sources. Everything is cumulated in one place. The important thing is that the publication of news takes place in real time.

Check our Cryptonews demo version: http://demo.algory.io
    Cryptonews release 1.0 coming soon!

More: https://medium.com/algory-project/cryptonews-cryptocurrency-news-aggregator-coming-soon-322aa1a5e32

DenysM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:14 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 02:48:32 PM by DenysM

Token died on the exchange. I think that for several months you can safely forget about the project. Waiting for product
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Token died on the exchange. I think that for several months you can safely forget about the project. Waiting for product

Plaese stop spreading information like that. We have been working on our product, nothing has changed since our ICO. We answered your questions on telegram channel.

We are going to release first of our tools soon - Cryptonews. Then Cryptoscanner will be released. You can find information on our blog and also we posted it on all of our social media: https://medium.com/algory-project/cryptonews-cryptocurrency-news-aggregator-coming-soon-322aa1a5e32

Access to our tools will be by ALG token.

DenysM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Plaese stop spreading information like that. We have been working on our product, nothing has changed since our ICO. We answered your questions on telegram channel.

We are going to release first of our tools soon - Cryptonews. Then Cryptoscanner will be released. You can find information on our blog and also we posted it on all of our social media: https://medium.com/algory-project/cryptonews-cryptocurrency-news-aggregator-coming-soon-322aa1a5e32

You collected money and make a product that I do not like. I saw a demo.  At all desire I can not sell your token as there is no one who want bought it.  I do not believe in you and I want to sell tokens that have fallen in price 5 times. But no one wants to buy them. I'm sure that your token will die. There is no money to pay exchanges, no money for advertising. Your token has turned into garbage. There are other similar projects and their project looks more interesting than yours. They have a more professional team, exchanges, advertising, marketing. You have none of this.
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

You collected money and make a product that I do not like. I saw a demo.  At all desire I can not sell your token as there is no one who want bought it.  I do not believe in you and I want to sell tokens that have fallen in price 5 times. But no one wants to buy them. I'm sure that your token will die. There is no money to pay exchanges, no money for advertising. Your token has turned into garbage. There are other similar projects and their project looks more interesting than yours. They have a more professional team, exchanges, advertising, marketing. You have none of this.

It is your right to have other point of view.  I will not discuss it.

Final release is scheduled  for the end of June/beggining of July (Cryptonews and later Cryptoscanner) looks much more different than we have in demo (design, functionality etc). We launched demo because many people asked for this kind of scanners.

On Monday we will publish how final release of Cryptoscanner will looks like.
Here is how Cryptonews: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-cryptonews-and-cryptoscanner-development-stage-2b2e4951e450

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Algory team are on the final straight in terms of testing their first module — Cryptonews. In the next two weeks Cryptonews 1.0 will be published and you will be able to fully use it. También informan sobre la fase de preparación del primer Crytposcanner en el mercado, que filtrará los datos de los intercambios de criptomonedas:

https://medium.com/algory-project/cryptonews-1-0-is-starting-soon-cryptoscanner-development-phase-61fb7ea48e4
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

Algory team are on the final straight in terms of testing their first module — Cryptonews. In the next two weeks Cryptonews 1.0 will be published and you will be able to fully use it. También informan sobre la fase de preparación del primer Crytposcanner en el mercado, que filtrará los datos de los intercambios de criptomonedas:

https://medium.com/algory-project/cryptonews-1-0-is-starting-soon-cryptoscanner-development-phase-61fb7ea48e4

The received a little amount of ether during the token sale (more or less 400 ETH if I recall correctly) but devs are active and working way more then ICO's worth millions. Just congrats to them

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

The received a little amount of ether during the token sale (more or less 400 ETH if I recall correctly) but devs are active and working way more then ICO's worth millions. Just congrats to them

Eventually the hard work of the devs will pay off, keep the good work guys! I am holding this until 1$ a piece, cheers!
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

At all desire I can not sell your token as there is no one who want bought it.  I do not believe in you and I want to sell tokens that have fallen in price 5 times. But no one wants to buy them. I'm sure that your token will die
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

Cryptonews – the largest aggregator of news from the world of cryptocurrencies has been launched

Cryptonews Aggregator: http://app.algory.io - register today and use it for free Smiley

Algory is delighted to announce the launch of the largest news system for investors and crypto-traders on the cryptocurrencies market – the Cryptonews aggregator. We are pleased to announce that one of our flagship products is live and that we have succeeded.

The Cryptonews system will enable users to track all information from around the world affecting the volatility of the price of cryptocurrencies.

Cryptonews filters information coming from thematic websites, blogs, companies focused on the cryptocurrency industry, companies focused on the blockchain technology industry. It also analyzes data from social media, which have a significant impact on volatility in the cryptocurrency market.

At current moment, we have connected to the system the top 1,000 of various types of news sources from the world of cryptocurrencies. Speed is important in trading. Our system provides traders with a solution such as "all cryptonews in one place", thanks to which they will no longer have to browse dozens of other websites or tools. And soon our next product will appear on the market – Cryptoscanner.
Tomasz Przybycień, Co-founder of Algory

The best place for cryptoheads to stay up to date
Users of the platform will have the option of creating dedicated workspaces. The platform's customers will be able to sort the news according to their needs, the cryptocurrencies or the news category of their interest. There will also be archival data available, thanks to which investors from the cryptocurrency market will be able to assess which sources of information had the greatest impact on the volatility of exchange rates.

Currently, access to the news platform is offered for free. In the future, a premium version will be launched, in which, for a fee, users will get access to the VIP features.

Algory Cryptonews is now one of the most competitive major crypto news aggregator in the world. However, we want to remind you that this is only the beginning, there is a lot more work to be done. So subsequent announcements about new tools will follow.

About Algory
Algory is a startup based in Katowice in Poland. Algory offers tools for active crypto traders. The flagship products include an advanced cryptocurrency scanner, called Cryptoscanner, and a crypto news aggregator, which was designed for the most active traders.
Official website: https://algory.io

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: