Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is The actual senses about bitcoin for common people ?  (Read 2804 times)
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

Most of the people out there are living with lots of misconceptions about Bitcoin. These people are carried away by the the fake news presented by the media and also thrive on the attacks coming from the governments and banks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

I have been working with the cryptocurrency market for a year. At the beginning of my work, most people were skeptical about my work and only laughed, but seeing the improvement of my financial situation, they begin to think about their erroneous judgments and begin to be actively interested in cryptocurrencies.
This is very common, most people are conditioned to follow and do whatever the other people that they know are doing, as soon as a person shows any kind of original thought and tries to do something else that person is subject of ridicule, but as soon as those people begin to see positive results they begin to question their own beliefs, and cryptocurrencies are going to do that a lot in the next years and decades.
I also face the same situation in my community. The reason was that the name of cryptocurrency was quite new for people and didn’t believe in cryptocurrency, but with the passage of time, they came to know that I am not wasting my money and time and cryptocurrency is a fact and is the future currency. Today most of my friends and neighbors are crypto investors.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

I have been working with the cryptocurrency market for a year. At the beginning of my work, most people were skeptical about my work and only laughed, but seeing the improvement of my financial situation, they begin to think about their erroneous judgments and begin to be actively interested in cryptocurrencies.
This is very common, most people are conditioned to follow and do whatever the other people that they know are doing, as soon as a person shows any kind of original thought and tries to do something else that person is subject of ridicule, but as soon as those people begin to see positive results they begin to question their own beliefs, and cryptocurrencies are going to do that a lot in the next years and decades.
in my opinion, there are still many people who always think that bitcoin is unclean and there are still many people who say bitcoin is an online gamble. but actually all those people misinterpreted it.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Common people are now getting interested in Bitcoin. But, there are some people who are taking advantages and uses Bitcoin to scam others. That's why the reputation of Bitcoin is always negative. But we all know that all of the people will have a proper knowledge about Bitcoin and it will be more popular in the future.

goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

initially, the bitcoin was designed for the removal of the huge commissions from a regular payments, so this idea must remain
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

Most of the people out there are living with lots of misconceptions about Bitcoin. These people are carried away by the the fake news presented by the media and also thrive on the attacks coming from the governments and banks.
Gradually people will come to know about cryptocurrency and will start believing it. It is hard for most of the people to accept cryptocurrency because it is a matter of money and when there is money involved people would think 100 times before making investment. but I am sure one day the whole world will invest and use in cryptocurrency.
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

there are some people who are still afraid of getting to know bitcoin, there may be certain reasons, such as fear of fraud, but if it is not studied, of course, until whenever it will still not know it.
charlincharplor83

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

There are no real senses for ordinary people. Investors who start to learn about this market often make subjective predictions that steal ideas from people who are experienced in the field. Senses occur only when there are understanding and careful calculation.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

Even if cryptocurrency is so popular nowadays. There are still so many people that don't know what it is. And when you want to educate them they just not interested. Maybe because of lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

There is no doubt in the fact that media that is the only toll to send out information at the speed of light also acts to misguide people. This happens all over the world and the responsible for it are the wealthy elites that have the capacity to manipulate its steering in any direction.

So media is no doubt misguiding people in many walks of life and speaking about the cryptocurrency, majority of people would bestow you with weird information that is the blessing of the media. The only authentic way to get information is to go through the research papers that are the conclusion of the primary data collected from the market. People still need to be educated about the subject.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

Lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin makes people reluctant to use it, in fact this is a great opportunity to help the economy of society.
But for now the public interest has started to rise and the future will continue to increase.
ery much agree with his point of view. The obstacle to the global spread of Bitcoin is intelligence or error messages. Many people, especially the poor, are afraid of financial products, but they don't know if this is a great product.

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

Yes its true, that we can now get job done from all over the world. This is possible because most of the people are jobless but are skilled and trying to do the job by self employment. Common people are the one who are dominating this world now and they want to get job very handy right from their houses. I can understand this very well because I am one of the home earner and off course a common man who is striving for the life. But surely with the bitcoin and altcoins up rising now I have many options opened up for the earnings. Now I can literally earn money equivalent to corporate job with my own comfort and thats the best thing about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

Bitcoin being the mainstream of cryptoworld can draw so much attention to people who are curious enough about what bitcoin and the blockchain is. Out of curiosity as i say it can make the adaptability of bitcoin growing fast as what i have observed since it was launched 10 years ago.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

I also face the same situation in my community. The reason was that the name of cryptocurrency was quite new for people and didn’t believe in cryptocurrency, but with the passage of time, they came to know that I am not wasting my money and time and cryptocurrency is a fact and is the future currency. Today most of my friends and neighbors are crypto investors.
This seems to be the way most people think, if they see you earning money in an unconventional they they think that it is going to be impossible to maintain this for a lot of time, and it is not until they see that you can do this for the long term when they recognize that they were wrong, but as most people here know that is a very long and difficult process to go through.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

If only people really know what exactly bitcoin and the cryptos are, they might probably go in as well too. The significance of bitcoin will always be hard to find for those people who are reluctant for a change and opportunity that can change their lives forever.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.

Cryptocurrency is more advance than digital currency. Cryptocurrency not controlled by central banks and its new monetary system. With cryptocurrency, there is no third party for our transaction and its makes our transaction fee much cheaper
Rejevunator

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

People are learning from others and those who got success with bitcoin they're gaining much knowledge from them. Most of people never tell how bitcoins works.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:53:40 AM

Lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin makes people reluctant to use it, in fact this is a great opportunity to help the economy of society.
But for now the public interest has started to rise and the future will continue to increase.

Sort of a fact. Some people who does not really have an idea about bitcoin, did not care about it at all. But those common people who got interested in the bitcoin, do something to understand what bitcoin really is. It does matter to them now how it works and what is it really for.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

in my opinion, there are so many who don't know bitcoin properly because they don't yet have and haven't got the right bitcoin education, so everyone will mention various meanings, some say bitcoin is gambling and some say ponzi also says bitcoin is hyip, that's all that says are people who might not have the right bitcoin education.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

This seems to be the way most people think, if they see you earning money in an unconventional they they think that it is going to be impossible to maintain this for a lot of time, and it is not until they see that you can do this for the long term when they recognize that they were wrong, but as most people here know that is a very long and difficult process to go through.
Yes, many people really do not belong to cryptocurrencies seriously. For many, this is something unreal and fantastic. But still, little by little people involved in cryptocurrency is becoming more.With such opportunities that cryptocurrency has, it's just silly to ignore them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: