Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5278 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:26:09 AM

Vimax primary focus seems to be visually products to the customers thereby allowing him to make observable choice and aid him graphically which is going to consume alot of power and drain some devices power, so i will like to know if there is specific requirements for various apps going to be use here..because i looks like is going to be pushing lots of graphics

mechelsonya

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

Well that's an interesting looking concept, will look forward to seeing progress, gl!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:37:06 AM

As Team innovate this idea of launching ViMarket opportunity in this digitalized economy, we are availing the service and it is giving ultimate services, love shoppe virtually and saving in reality. It is a great opportunity for few of their tokens, happy to avail. However free tokens really not satisfy me much because of the trust with ViMarket, I would like to invest my funds in ViMarket to reach extreme success with ViMarket.

A team having bright and brilliant idea which makes everyone of us to be comfortable. ViMarket wants to heighten purchase aspirations and better track this path-to-purchase, while enabling each and everyone of us  trends to be visible to others via 3D asset products. Really great project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:53:46 AM

I have explored this project and what i have not seen is the name of the token. By the way what is the name of the token and how much will be its price base on bitcoin?
A price of this token will various, fron 0.25$ to 0.70$ per token on the ico stage. It is based on hardcap system. You can check this and information on their site http://platform.vimarket.io

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:54:07 AM

It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:09:42 AM

Hey OP,
How does it work technically? I mean, how do you transfer real item's attributes into the code?
Is it manual or another method, could you please provide some more details?
If it's too complicated to explain, post a link to some explainer.
I just can't imagine what a huge work it's.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

any groups discussion about this project? I still dont understand how this project is working. Is it availbale in amazon or ebay?
I think we can join Vimarket  telegram group is https://t.me/vimarket. They have added Strandmon Wingchair to Stationbuilder  - new feature, hehe we can earn FREE tokens at https://station.vimarket.io/
Wow nice, thank you, i will joined to earn some free vimarket, it is a great opportunity to receive some those great tokens for us.

I also sign up in station.vimarket.io  

if it is just the beta version or just to get people involved in VR  then its ok for beginners. But otherwise there are lots of things to be get fixed on the page. When you open your own Vimarket and want to put some furnitures inside, the problem is you can not move the furnitures as you wish. This must be fixed. And also the design can be better. Because what you see is what you get ...

I also visited the site and tried it as a guest, I noticed that response of the site is very slow and the 3d designs are very basis. They should improve this well because it really doesn't look like a virtual reality. It all needs improvements.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:21:21 PM

Upon reading the people behind this program, i am amazed with the composition of the team. They are experts from different fields of technology, social platform and marketing that decided to joint to produced this idealistic project called ViMarket. As they developed ViMarket, this reflects that everyone can create an awesome concept if we build it with proper cooperation. As we notice, team developers are from different fields that inhibits different ideas but decided to become one to produced a platform which probably well knowned in global community in the future.
yes I am very impressed with the people behind this program with the composition of the team. They are all taken from experts in various fields of technology, social platforms and marketing. this must be a very remarkable project.
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

Solid team and whitepaper looks good. I'll keep watch on this project and see hopefully invest.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:44:15 PM

The project is really developing very rapidly and purposefully, and all thanks to a strong and successful development team! This project definitely needs to be supported and soon we will be able to use it.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

The project is really developing very rapidly and purposefully, and all thanks to a strong and successful development team! This project definitely needs to be supported and soon we will be able to use it.

I agree with you, the project deserves attention and detailed study. I will follow the progress.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:40:13 PM

any groups discussion about this project? I still dont understand how this project is working. Is it availbale in amazon or ebay?
I think we can join Vimarket  telegram group is https://t.me/vimarket. They have added Strandmon Wingchair to Stationbuilder  - new feature, hehe we can earn FREE tokens at https://station.vimarket.io/
Wow nice, thank you, i will joined to earn some free vimarket, it is a great opportunity to receive some those great tokens for us.

I also sign up in station.vimarket.io  

if it is just the beta version or just to get people involved in VR  then its ok for beginners. But otherwise there are lots of things to be get fixed on the page. When you open your own Vimarket and want to put some furnitures inside, the problem is you can not move the furnitures as you wish. This must be fixed. And also the design can be better. Because what you see is what you get ...

I also visited the site and tried it as a guest, I noticed that response of the site is very slow and the 3d designs are very basis. They should improve this well because it really doesn't look like a virtual reality. It all needs improvements.
That should be a serious concern to be tackled. Your suggestion about the product will probably help the team to improve more. An active dev is important because it really helps a lot when it comes to some small issue problem.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:53:26 PM

Something like this all this project is not enough. After all, the idea is good, and no one is promoting it. Developers should try and how much more to try to spread the news about this virtual store on the Internet. After all, people who do not even belong to the crypto currency can be interested.

Hey, thanks for your interest. You will be glad to learn that we are promoting the ICO everywhere. Feel free to google us. Smiley
Let us know if you have any suggestions.

Great news. If I have any questions, I will contact you, which would be more detailed. You have a very interesting project, because this was not in my memory yet.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

I've just visited your website and see who are the team behind this virtual project. I found an experienced guy named Guy Robert, and I think this guy will bring this project to succeed because he has many experiences on Vodafone before.

Really? If that so then this project will achieve their goals in the coming months. But, this project needs a lot of more active and specialize members to become successful. Looking forward for more improvements from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:39:42 PM

Brilliant innovative idea projected indeed! Especially nowadays due to our busy work schedule, we are always pursuing for more time to look into our household matters. Most of the time we ended up purchasing wrong furniture set online with many reasons like wrong theme; wrong color combination or wrong size even to enter your front door!
ViMarket will definitely save us not only our time but costs as well. I simply love this project! Cant wait for its launching. Good luck!
ViMarket Official

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

I've just visited your website and see who are the team behind this virtual project. I found an experienced guy named Guy Robert, and I think this guy will bring this project to succeed because he has many experiences on Vodafone before.

Really? If that so then this project will achieve their goals in the coming months. But, this project needs a lot of more active and specialize members to become successful. Looking forward for more improvements from this project.

Thank you! We have put together a team that we humbly believe is perhaps the strongest founding team to ever enter the blockchain space.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

Love ViMarket which really sets the brand for the trend in our digital economy, Its Digital currency, Vi Tokens really helps to experience the service of virtual ownership before taking to the real life delivery. Its a celebration to know Vi market.i0 awarded Up to 10,000 VR hardware Tokens to ViToken ICO Contributors. We contribute and you revert us filling with profits, we are happy to be contribute you.
Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:10:54 PM

Meet Laurent Velazquez, the creative visionary at ViMarket. He is an award-winning photographer who holds a Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics.
Notable awards: 7 Emmy's, 3 NPPA (National Press Photographer Association) and 4 AP (Associated Press) awards.
ViMarket Pre-ICO starts from January 8. Register now: https://vimarket.io/bonus

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:05:39 AM

Meet Laurent Velazquez, the creative visionary at ViMarket. He is an award-winning photographer who holds a Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics.
Notable awards: 7 Emmy's, 3 NPPA (National Press Photographer Association) and 4 AP (Associated Press) awards.
ViMarket Pre-ICO starts from January 8. Register now: https://vimarket.io/bonus

Could we will have stream or facebook video about this meeting? I really have some question to ask on livestream. And i think Vimarket will have more investor if do some streams.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:13:10 AM

I have explored this project and what i have not seen is the name of the token. By the way what is the name of the token and how much will be its price base on bitcoin?
A price of this token will various, fron 0.25$ to 0.70$ per token on the ico stage. It is based on hardcap system. You can check this and information on their site http://platform.vimarket.io

Will just wait for the ICO to be finished. Hopefully the price will increase and the project will soon be famous.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: