Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5278 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

January 4, 2018

Introducing the Vizor range from FlightDeck VR. Sit back and the brilliant ViMarket VR hardware

https://youtu.be/Wl4GtGgAmkk

www.vimarket.io

This is fascinating, the presentation of the device will attract more users and investors. There are a lot of people nowadays who are into entertainment, so I guess there will be no more bored husbands out there when they need to go with their wife for a shopping spree because there is kind of shopping method.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:12:27 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:32:23 AM by negancoin

January 4, 2018

Introducing the Vizor range from FlightDeck VR. Sit back and the brilliant ViMarket VR hardware

www.vimarket.io

wow , I watched the video, it's looks very good,this is very good job and encourages us to invest. how much it will cost to get? and will this product be manufactured by ViMarket itself?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

Yes they are 100% to get support, a lot of people support them and a group of telegrams. I watch them and I am sure that they will succeed as they conceive!
Yes that's pretty amazing that this project is taking full advantage of the social media for is marketing and advertising.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:15:23 AM

The idea of a virtual roommate was considered? He could have been chosen and dressed)
Yes. You can build your room by your favourite. I like this idea so much, especially 3D view. We can see our room after decorating via Vimarket station.

In my opinion this like the game Sims that I loved playing when
I was teenager? or Is this like the Minecraft games design? Well, I visited the site and I think its unique to other projects and ICO's.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:17:45 AM

What this project does is truly amazing. Almost every day we can see new announcements about the project and its development. I love it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:18:25 AM

Hey, thanks for your interest. Feel free to try Stationbuilder and earn bonus tokens - www.station.vimarket.io

I want to eaarn bonus token but somehow i cannot access the Stationbuilder  Sad this is what i get when i tried accessing the Stationbuilder.
"This site can’t be reached
www.station.vimarket.io’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for station vimarket io
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"

Same error when I try to open it. They messed up the URL I guess. The correct URL for the site is https://station.vimarket.io Dont use www with a subdomain

Lol. I put reply talking about this problem above.

You should access via https link: https://station.vimarket.io/. I hope you can build your best house or office via Station builder.
We need stop talk about this fool errors. Bookmark Station link have ssl for next access.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

I like Vi market as it had a 3D editor tool for their 5000 user modelling community to create and render 3D objects for merchant partners. These features really amaze me use the vi market platform which helped me grow virtually by saving.
Yes you can saving your time and your money before determine how your house or office will be by using ViMarket Platform. Do you try ViMarket Station?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

Vimarket helps you to save money in reality and helps you better to virtually build your house. It had a 3D editor, 3D view is the sophisticated trend expected in the virtual world. Vi launch seems leading market station in the economy, Good luck.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:52 AM

An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
VR is certainly the next big thing , just listen to the influncer gary vay. To integrate it with blockchain technology will certainly make investor want it more .That's project like ViMarket could easely gather funds.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Of course there be well lots of support for them and am sure there will be big companies modelers and designer coming together to build the system together and produce a massive environment

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 06:50:08 AM by mardaed

VR is certainly the next big thing , just listen to the influncer gary vay. To integrate it with blockchain technology will certainly make investor want it more .That's project like ViMarket could easely gather funds.
Vi had a great agenda with the Team setting all the managers with various opportunities to spread the word Vimarket in the economy on all social channels to reach out to investors. It's integration with block chain in Virgual innovation is a real achievement.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

Of course there be well lots of support for them and am sure there will be big companies modelers and designer coming together to build the system together and produce a massive environment

I agreed, very attractive project that fits on our generation that adopts on our new technology.  This project will definitely support by many that their products makes users comfortable and easier to use. Also, very impressive project that enable our ecosystem to flourish, it begins with content creation and directing 3D developers and modelling enthusiasts to a new type of commercialization.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

Yes they are 100% to get support, a lot of people support them and a group of telegrams. I watch them and I am sure that they will succeed as they conceive!

Yes, the dev representative are very active in responding to our queries. I like how they update us about the new developments and this attitude will make them to attract more serious investors. I really hope they can still improve their 3d designs.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

January 4, 2018

www.vimarket.io

Nice dev, it's good to know that the project already have a new improvement. I hope this will attract more investors to join ViMarket project. Please continue to make improvements in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

January 4, 2018

www.vimarket.io

wow  Cool  if the quality is really like in this youtube video then I will be one of the first customer. This ooks like great. And I also like the advertisement strategy sharing the videos as soon as in youtube. You just need a seo in youtube  Grin
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

I'm glad the ETH address problem was fix, because the coin has a lot to offer and much growth in the nearest future. Its also shows how committed the team is regards listening and putting their audience first. Nice one
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
So much work to do due to the complexity of the product. I wonder what's going to be the actual price of the product. And yes there's going to be a lot of cash needed to this project so as this is under development investor should then support this kind of futuristic project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

The team had a presentation. I hope that everything went well. There is a video on YouTube. Who are interested you can look and see.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

January 4, 2018

www.vimarket.io

wow  Cool  if the quality is really like in this youtube video then I will be one of the first customer. This ooks like great. And I also like the advertisement strategy sharing the videos as soon as in youtube. You just need a seo in youtube  Grin
A very interesting to own one of this product, it's good and I think the quality is also good. Being able to see this makes me feel like I'm already living in a digital world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: