Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀  (Read 14281 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

I like this project. Is there a bounty for newbies that I can join? Social media maybe?
If you have many subscribers on Twitter or Facebook, then participate. In these campaigns, nobody looks at the status and rank on the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

Hello, could you give me full explanation about the loans and how you prevent people who cant payback for it? Does this include things about identity? Loans are a great idea, I like this approach. In what currencies will loans be provided to participants and which list of countries will be supported?

Hi. This is backed loans, so borrower need pledge crypto in exchange of fiat or over crypto. If borrower can`t payback, so we realise some part of pledged crypto and the rest will back to borrower.
The sale is automatic on the exchange? On what exchange you are targeting in prices?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

We will annonce some great news in couple days!

stay on tune and join our telegram for to be first!

https://t.me/Bonumchain

I joined our group. I think it will be easier to get the latest information and news about the project.
Was there an announcement already? On hat topic? I do not have time to look in the thread.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Is there any news about the signature campaign?
Do you want to take part in the most profitable part of the bounty campaign or how an investor is interested in the correctness of marketing the project?
For the time being, I'm only interested as a bounty hunter. If there are other possibilities, then I'll think about them.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Hello, could you give me full explanation about the loans and how you prevent people who cant payback for it? Does this include things about identity? Loans are a great idea, I like this approach. In what currencies will loans be provided to participants and which list of countries will be supported?

Hi. This is backed loans, so borrower need pledge crypto in exchange of fiat or over crypto. If borrower can`t payback, so we realise some part of pledged crypto and the rest will back to borrower.
The sale is automatic on the exchange? On what exchange you are targeting in prices?
Certainly automatic. If everything is done manually, the price may fall below the collateral value
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Is there any news about the signature campaign?
Do you want to take part in the most profitable part of the bounty campaign or how an investor is interested in the correctness of marketing the project?
For the time being, I'm only interested as a bounty hunter. If there are other possibilities, then I'll think about them.
Yes, if you invest a small amount, the safest thing is to first take part in the bounty campaign and watch it. Then it becomes clear whether to participate.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

Q1 2018
Launch of the beta version of the platform, issuing the first loan, conducting Pre-ICO
Developers have already decided when they will release the beta version?
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

Recently, the crypto currency market has lost 350 billion dollars of capitalization. If the platform were already operating now, how would it survive such severe disasters? I would like to know the opinion of the developers.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

Recently, the crypto currency market has lost 350 billion dollars of capitalization. If the platform were already operating now, how would it survive such severe disasters? I would like to know the opinion of the developers.
I'm not a developer, but I will express my opinion. If the issuance of loans was unbalanced, then this could lead to a complete collapse. But with a proper balancing of the loan portfolio, the external impacts of the market are practically not perceptible.

SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

I'm not a developer, but I will express my opinion. If the issuance of loans was unbalanced, then this could lead to a complete collapse. But with a proper balancing of the loan portfolio, the external impacts of the market are practically not perceptible.

If those loans are backed by cryptocurrency collateral, every platform will have a hard time to survive severe crashes. The problem is that you need to take a very high collateral, which in turn makes your product unattractive. If you don't take a high enough collateral, you might end up with empty hands and be forced to close operations. I am excited to see a platform getting it right.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

If those loans are backed by cryptocurrency collateral, every platform will have a hard time to survive severe crashes. The problem is that you need to take a very high collateral, which in turn makes your product unattractive. If you don't take a high enough collateral, you might end up with empty hands and be forced to close operations. I am excited to see a platform getting it right.
And if we just sell the collateral when the price approaches the critical indicators?

Holopopstyir

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

And if we just sell the collateral when the price approaches the critical indicators?
This is not always possible since sometimes the price changes very sharply. Especially it concerns large sums - how fast can you sell it?

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

In theory, if all assets are distributed in different directions in debt, then the price changes on them do not affect the platform in any way.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

This is not always possible since sometimes the price changes very sharply. Especially it concerns large sums - how fast can you sell it?
I do not think it's easy to sell an asset for several million dollars in a falling market without a significant loss in price.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

What level of collateral do you consider to be high? Usually the price of an asset in a collateral is estimated at a discount of 30%.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

What level of collateral do you consider to be high? Usually the price of an asset in a collateral is estimated at a discount of 30%.
This can already be considered a high level. Look, it turns out that when you want to borrow a million dollars, you have to give $ 1,300,000 as collateral. This is a large amount.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

This can already be considered a high level. Look, it turns out that when you want to borrow a million dollars, you have to give $ 1,300,000 as collateral. This is a large amount.
Theoretically, the price of the asset can not fall to zero, so you can take a deposit not for the entire loan amount. What do you think about this?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Theoretically, the price of the asset can not fall to zero, so you can take a deposit not for the entire loan amount. What do you think about this?
What will you rely on when the collateral price becomes less than the price of the loan? On the responsibility of the borrower?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Certainly automatic. If everything is done manually, the price may fall below the collateral value
The price may fall below the collateral value even with automatic sale. That is why you must choose the exchange with the greatest liquidity.

LightFork

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Unattractive to which other competitive offers? There are banks that give loans without collateral. But there to get a loan will have to go through a lot of procedures plus it will take a long time. What other options are there? I do not know where else you can take a loan without collateral and quickly except as in similar services.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: