Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀  (Read 14284 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

The only directions that will not be symmetric are the ETH <-> altcoins and bitcoin <-> altcoins. This we have seen many times, when problems arise people go into the most reliable assets.
Many more people in such a development of events can transfer their capital to a stable of coins like the USDT.
Stable coin is still not a fiat. I do not think that they are able to delay a large flow of people who want to protect themselves from losses in the crypto currency.
At the moment, this is so. But over time, the situation with the stable coin can clear up and it will be 100% reliable in any conditions as it was originally intended.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

I thought about the distribution of tokens. Team gets 15%, and advisors 10%. Is not too much allocated to the advisers? What is their role in the project?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

With a fall of 80 percent, a five-fold redundancy is required. I think redundancy can be reduced to threefold, since a drop of 80% is almost unrealistic.
To get $ 20 I will have to deposit 100;? Is this too much?
Watching what your goals are. If you want to save a deposit at any cost with a 100% guarantee, then this is quite a normal level of redundancy. All the same, you are returned all the security when you pay the loan.

CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

I thought about the distribution of tokens. Team gets 15%, and advisors 10%. Is not too much allocated to the advisers? What is their role in the project?
Normal proportion. Advisors carry out a general audit of the project and are responsible for its correct implementation with their reputation.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

With a fall of 80 percent, a five-fold redundancy is required. I think redundancy can be reduced to threefold, since a drop of 80% is almost unrealistic.
Watching what your goals are. If you want to save a deposit at any cost with a 100% guarantee, then this is quite a normal level of redundancy. All the same, you are returned all the security when you pay the loan.
And if there is a force majeure and the loan will not be paid?
CryptoCashCow

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

n1
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

First you need to know the information and then draw conclusions. If they are a full-fledged part of the team, then their share is completely relevant.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

Not many can decide on this. Purely psychologically.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

Normal proportion. Advisors carry out a general audit of the project and are responsible for its correct implementation with their reputation.

Consultants risk their reputation with a bad ICO result. Reputation for them is an important indicator in this area, so this distribution is quite reasonable and fair.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

Stable coin is still not a fiat. I do not think that they are able to delay a large flow of people who want to protect themselves from losses in the crypto currency.
At the moment, this is so. But over time, the situation with the stable coin can clear up and it will be 100% reliable in any conditions as it was originally intended.
I would like it to be so, but now it's not. You can not trust even the largest exchange - heard about the problems of Binance?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Standard shares, nothing unusual. I think the developers will later describe in more detail the mechanism of interaction with the advisers.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

I understand what you're talking about. But the security of the funds is guaranteed by the platform. I think this is as reliable as shifting assets from one your pocket to another.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Standard shares, nothing unusual. I think the developers will later describe in more detail the mechanism of interaction with the advisers.
Well, if their share is justified by something concrete then I have no questions. It just seemed to me that usually the advisers are given less.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

I doubt it. Fiat and crypto currency are antagonists. There can not be any simplification of the situation. Always when dealing in the direction Fiat - Crypt there will be some specific problems.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

Consultants risk their reputation with a bad ICO result. Reputation for them is an important indicator in this area, so this distribution is quite reasonable and fair.
Their risk is very high. If they fail several times in unsuccessful projects, then no one else will cooperate with them.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

I understand what you're talking about. But the security of the funds is guaranteed by the platform. I think this is as reliable as shifting assets from one your pocket to another.
If you are sure that it will be possible to give the loan on time, then yes it is absolutely safe.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

Their risk is very high. If they fail several times in unsuccessful projects, then no one else will cooperate with them.

Of course. Moreover, as a rule, consultants have their own base of investors, which they have cooperated with for a long time.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Reasonable. The main thing is that there are no problems with paying the loan. Then everything turns out well.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

Of course. Moreover, as a rule, consultants have their own base of investors, which they have cooperated with for a long time.
I wonder how they attract the attention of top-level advisers. My friends conduct ICO, they can not contact any of the advisers.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

I wonder how they attract the attention of top-level advisers. My friends conduct ICO, they can not contact any of the advisers.
Top-advisers are constantly busy and they do not have time to process requests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: