Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀  (Read 14284 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

hi.Fine

Next is Singapor, Shanghai,Vietnam, Hong-Kong

and all of this in this month.

Quite an active schedule for a month. I hope this will bear fruit. I wish you success, guys! Wink

Such activity will undoubtedly bring results. Live communication with investors brings a lot of money. The mere fact that the team is actively attending such events indicates that the project already has money and they are using them competently.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

I'll watch the news here: https://www.facebook.com/bonumico/
An excellent source of information about the project. And as I see it is very active - for today 9 publications have been made. Now I will also follow the news there, I think first of all news will appear there.
Really high activity. The development team gives a lot of info-guides apparently.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

hi.Fine

Next is Singapor, Shanghai,Vietnam, Hong-Kong

and all of this in this month.

Quite an active schedule for a month. I hope this will bear fruit. I wish you success, guys! Wink

Such activity will undoubtedly bring results. Live communication with investors brings a lot of money. The mere fact that the team is actively attending such events indicates that the project already has money and they are using them competently.
I would not be surprised if, as a result of these events, some agreements on cooperation will be concluded.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

https://t.me/Bonumchain
I'm surprised that at the moment there are only 18,000 participants, I thought the figure of 20,000 participants would be reached faster. But nevertheless, this indicator is also very good, many successful projects had in their telegram channel less than 10 000 participants.
I'll be glad if the tokens will be distributed equally among registered users.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

I would not be surprised if, as a result of these events, some agreements on cooperation will be concluded.

I am afraid that, as with such activities and attracting investors, the ICO will end on the deadline, not being able to join other participants.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

I am afraid that, as with such activities and attracting investors, the ICO will end on the deadline, not being able to join other participants.
You mean that tokens will be sold out quickly and not all will be able to participate in ICO?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

https://t.me/Bonumchain
I'm surprised that at the moment there are only 18,000 participants, I thought the figure of 20,000 participants would be reached faster. But nevertheless, this indicator is also very good, many successful projects had in their telegram channel less than 10 000 participants.
I'll be glad if the tokens will be distributed equally among registered users.
Dollar more, a dollar less - the difference is not large. The main profit can only be obtained by making an investment.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Dollar more, a dollar less - the difference is not large. The main profit can only be obtained by making an investment.
Correctly argue, but for investment you need to have a considerable capital (if you expect to make a significant profit).

NewDeal

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

⚡️Why is it good deal buying a token BFT?⚡️

You can lease it to borrowers on a platform for a lower loan rate and receive income from the borrower🤑

View bonum statistics in real time🤓

You will be able to trade BFT tokens on stock exchanges😎

====================================================

👍Pre-Sale started already. You can participate from $ 30,000, the bonus is individual and discussed separately.
From FB. 30,000 dollars is a significant amount of investment.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

You can lease it to borrowers on a platform for a lower loan rate and receive income from the borrower🤑

👍Pre-Sale started already. You can participate from $ 30,000, the bonus is individual and discussed separately.
This stage usually includes qualified investors who can well assess the risks and the bonus attached to them.
th4o

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

Correctly argue, but for investment you need to have a considerable capital (if you expect to make a significant profit).
It's one thing to make money at risk, it's another thing to get a guaranteed income from aairdrop of good project. These are different things.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

It's one thing to make money at risk, it's another thing to get a guaranteed income from aairdrop of good project. These are different things.

In Airdrop, you will not make a significant profit. This is enough to buy a bottle of water or a packet of chips Grin
NewDeal

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

This stage usually includes qualified investors who can well assess the risks and the bonus attached to them.
It seems that this is so. Beginners can not have so much money for investment.

Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

I do not think that now is the best time for investments. The market is falling, you need to wait out this time and sweat, start investing in time.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

I do not think that now is the best time for investments. The market is falling, you need to wait out this time and sweat, start investing in time.
Sometimes investing is a good diversification in a falling market.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

100% Especially if the price of the token is fixed in the crypto currency.
th4o

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

It is obvious that to move funds from a falling asset to a promising one is a profitable algorithm.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

I think if you decided to invest in a particular project, the situation on the market should not worry you. The market will remain unstable for a long time.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

I think if you decided to invest in a particular project, the situation on the market should not worry you. The market will remain unstable for a long time.
True thought. A good project will grow even in a bad market.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Maybe the market will be unstable for a long time, but there is a chance that now the problems with regulation will be resolved and confident growth will begin. I really hope for such a scenario of the situation.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: