Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀  (Read 14281 times)
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/bonum-ico-17055

It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Such rating sites in recent years has become very much, it is impossible to track all. This simply does not have enough time.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/bonum-ico-17055

It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
I do not see any relevant issues there, if you see them, then you can quote them here.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

Such rating sites in recent years has become very much, it is impossible to track all. This simply does not have enough time.
In these trackers I'm annoyed by the presence in the top of obviously bad projects. This makes me think about the objectivity of such sites.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

SixFigures, Holopopstyir
I do not know for sure, but it seems to me that the discussion of the real estate market is offtopic here.
Comparison of interest rates for various assets is directly related to the topic.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

SixFigures, Holopopstyir
I do not know for sure, but it seems to me that the discussion of the real estate market is offtopic here.
Comparison of interest rates for various assets is directly related to the topic.
Ok, you right. But here it is appropriate to discuss more narrow economic indicators, since we are talking about a specific credit platform.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

From FB:
"⚡️⚡️⚡️PRE-TOKENSALE STARTED⚡️⚡️⚡️
Minimum amount 100 USD. You can see your bonus in cabinet.
Token Bonus give you low rate for loan or bonus for deposit. Also you can lease token to over borrowers for bonus fee.
Only 750k left for sale.
⚡️Why is it good deal buying a token BFT?⚡️
You can have low rate for loan or bonus rate for deposit📍
You can lease it to borrowers on a platform for a lower loan rate and receive income from the borrower🤑
View bonum statistics in real time🤓"
Don't understand where i can see this statistics.
Also did not see this graph on the site. Maybe it is available for registered users.
I think that this information should be shown online if possible.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

In these trackers I'm annoyed by the presence in the top of obviously bad projects. This makes me think about the objectivity of such sites.
It is best to conduct your own analysis of the project. Nobody can be trusted with responsibility for your money.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

From FB:
"⚡️⚡️⚡️PRE-TOKENSALE STARTED⚡️⚡️⚡️
Minimum amount 100 USD. You can see your bonus in cabinet.
Token Bonus give you low rate for loan or bonus for deposit. Also you can lease token to over borrowers for bonus fee.
Only 750k left for sale.
⚡️Why is it good deal buying a token BFT?⚡️
You can have low rate for loan or bonus rate for deposit📍
You can lease it to borrowers on a platform for a lower loan rate and receive income from the borrower🤑
View bonum statistics in real time🤓"
Don't understand where i can see this statistics.
Also did not see this graph on the site. Maybe it is available for registered users.
I think that this information should be shown online if possible.
Unfortunately, only the countdown of days until the end of preICO is working.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

Exactly and real estate isn't globally connected the same way as Bitcoin. If the value of houses in one country pops that doesn't mean the same happens in another country. If negative herd behavior starts in Bitcoin it turns into a giant global snowball that is hard to control for, at least as long as the market is of the current size.
You are only partially right. The price of houses in all countries has an economic relationship. This is part of the gdobal economy and much depends on the refinancing rate of the dollar.

Come on man, if we break it down the core message is that nothing in the world is as connected as Bitcoin. Plus it is much harder for anyone in the world to value a Bitcoin compared to a house. You are right in regards to refinancing dynamics, but that's still much less of a dynamic issue than a globally decentralized permissionless neutral network like Bitcoin.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

It is best to conduct your own analysis of the project. Nobody can be trusted with responsibility for your money.

I agree with you. Independent analysis should be conducted under any circumstances, the more so the safety of own funds depends on it.
LightFork

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

I agree with you. Independent analysis should be conducted under any circumstances, the more so the safety of own funds depends on it.
I think the main problem is not in the quality of analytics, but in responsibility. People do not want to take it upon themselves.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

Exactly and real estate isn't globally connected the same way as Bitcoin. If the value of houses in one country pops that doesn't mean the same happens in another country. If negative herd behavior starts in Bitcoin it turns into a giant global snowball that is hard to control for, at least as long as the market is of the current size.
You are only partially right. The price of houses in all countries has an economic relationship. This is part of the gdobal economy and much depends on the refinancing rate of the dollar.

Come on man, if we break it down the core message is that nothing in the world is as connected as Bitcoin. Plus it is much harder for anyone in the world to value a Bitcoin compared to a house. You are right in regards to refinancing dynamics, but that's still much less of a dynamic issue than a globally decentralized permissionless neutral network like Bitcoin.
I notice that when the stock markets fall, bitcoin also falls. What does it say? It seems to me that there is a close relationship with the world of fiat money.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Some people / funds are ready to take on such responsibility, but they require a good payment.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

I notice that when the stock markets fall, bitcoin also falls. What does it say? It seems to me that there is a close relationship with the world of fiat money.
You came to the idea that in general everything in the world is interconnected. Yes, now the world is global and financially connected in all spheres.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Holopopstyir
What interest rate do you consider fair and relevant now?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

Some people / funds are ready to take on such responsibility, but they require a good payment.
And this is reasonable. People need to understand that everything costs money, money in debt, investment decisions, analysis, etc.
LightFork

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

https://twitter.com/bonumchain/status/977461292536655872
Can anyone explain the exact meaning of these graphs?

mumuhu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

And this is reasonable. People need to understand that everything costs money, money in debt, investment decisions, analysis, etc.
No one will provide valuable services free of charge, which is based on mutual benefits to achieve a win-win situation.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

I think it shows the possible range of changes in the price of collateral (crypto currency).

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

I'm assuming that this schedule helps lenders and borrowers evaluate the prospects of their contract with respect to the prices of the bail.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: